Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

I don't care what the thread is about. I'll say what I like so long as it gets up your nose, and it did.
Thank you. The pleasure is all mine.
77a9ec7a-ed2e-43c0-8287-e5524123e722.jpeg

Says the dickhead who worships fox.
LMAO ....

I don't watch Fox.

Fox for the most part isn't much different than Fake News NBC.

You really are just another Fake News Sheeple living in the Alt Left Universe of Fake News.

I have a thread for Useful Idiots like you.

LMAO ....

I don't watch Fox.

Fox for the most part isn't much different than Fake News NBC.

You really are just another Fake News Sheeple living in the Alt Left Universe of Fake News.

I have a thread for Useful Idiots like you.

If you only knew, you would go ballistic.

Says the Dumbass who quotes Fake News NBC ....

Run along little Leftist and find your Safe Space ....

Pony rides are about to start.
Says the guy who believes FoxNews or Newsmax. Right-wingers make the best Russian tools; are y'all just plain fools?

• We rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories.

• We rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Says the guy who believes FoxNews or Newsmax. Right-wingers make the best Russian tools; are y'all just plain fools?

• We rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories.

• We rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks.
See comment #223 DUMBASS ....

lol. All you need is a link to some source beyond yourself.
Go ahead and link that link ....

You are a Dumbass Fake News Useful Idiot (quoting Fake News NBC) living in an Alt Left Universe of Fake News parroting exactly what they tell you to say and completely incapable of doing anything else.

Prove me wrong.

Your comment is a very interesting observation.

You see ....

Leftist Sheeple only read headlines.

They are incapable or just too lazy to read the entire article, when in reality .... most Fake News headlines debunk their own Fake News headline by the 3rd or 4th paragraph.

And, they know this about the uneducated Left .....

So, the headline .... sets the narrative .......

And, the Fake News Sheeple immediately start parroting accordingly.

This thread is EVIDENCE of that very phenomenon.

It isn't just leftists. Apparently, every single person in this thread saw the headline, thought, "Abortion thread!", then hotfooted it in here to start kneejerking and blindly cutting-and-pasting their favorite squawking points on that topic, without ever reading the OP and seeing that it wasn't about abortion at all, but about vaccine choice vis a vis the standard abortion slogan.

Basically, anyone who's gabbling on and on about, "Abortion kills babies and is wrong!" or "Women need to be able to abort!" is someone who didn't bother to read the OP.

her own body is not equivalent - to infecting those around her ...

how can a virgin know what to do with their own body.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you suggesting that virginity conveys a complete lack of biological information, logic, and reason?

her body is not equivalent - to infecting those around her in so far as the decision being relevant to their own selves - only.

there is no comparison in your feeble argument.

So you actually just made his point. You're saying, "Well, in THIS case, it's not just her body because I have decided that it isn't, but in THAT case, it's just her body because I have declared it so."

Declaring that there is no argument about whether this is just your opinion because it's your opinion that there's no argument about whether this is just your opinion is what's really feeble here.

I support a woman's right to say NO and keep her legs together. I support her right to take birth control pills or morning after pills, or make her paramour wear a condom. And I would support making those items available to all, free of charge, courtesy of the US Gov't. And I would even support abortions in the 1st trimester, but after that, no. Except in cases of the mother's life or health in jeopardy.

Forum List

Back