Zone1 Do you ever feel betrayed by God?

We have to be careful how we word things on the i-net because no one can hear an inflection of the voice or see body language.. so I just said that stuff because what you said could be construed as belittling (by some)
Unfortunately, many are led to believe the opposite, that once you become a Christian God should then start to bless you and keep you from all harm.

Yea, that has never happened to anyone, ever.

Wakey, wakey

Last edited:
Unfortunately, many are led to believe the opposite, that once you become a Christian God should then start to bless you and keep you from all harm.

Yea, that has never happened to anyone, ever.
you'd make a great Catholic

LOL

you are correct. I have noticed this myself over the years.. how some feel that since they've accepted Jesus... what? Life is one long picnic? No, in some ways, the trouble has just begun.... which reminds me of when I prayed the rosary years ago in the middle of a horrible situation I was in... The rosary is what made me turn forever from egregious sin.. Of course, that didn't happen over night and I'm still a sinner but it has (along with other Catholic stuff) kept me from serious (mortal) sin... and that is no small thing.. so there's one reason I am Catholic.. (also: I have a brain and stuff... Catholicism makes logical sense.. )

I'll accept everything you say as the truth, with some caution. I think it's the best tact to use to break through the fog that's been created.

Were you expected to rat out some serious and excessive criminal behaviour?

Are you talking about a Christian school? Are you a first nations person?

I've always assumed you were TPS or OPP. Your desire for "details" was too obvious.

Here is what I have said over and over, I am the victim. A system that targets people perpetually. Instead of agencies allowing one to be free they pursued me for speaking the truth, trying to force one to ruin so they can say "see, we told you he was a bad guy'!".

It's all peculiar considering I was one of two people who ratted out a molesting teachers whose brother was a cop. Or, the curious suicide of a woman when she was dating a covert officer.

In short, there are some very bad apples here, and the first police agency I made aware of the specifics was the FBI. I had no choice.

Now I face issues with a woman I love and took a vow with. It's a sad narrative on our country.

I've always assumed you were TPS or OPP. Your desire for "details" was too obvious.

Here is what I have said over and over, I am the victim. A system that targets people perpetually. Instead of agencies allowing one to be free they pursued me for speaking the truth, trying to force one to ruin so they can say "see, we told you he was a bad guy'!".

It's all peculiar considering I was one of two people who ratted out a molesting teachers whose brother was a cop. Or, the curious suicide of a woman when she was dating a covert officer.

In short, there are some very bad apples here, and the first police agency I made aware of the specifics was the FBI. I had no choice.

Now I face issues with a woman I love and took a vow with. It's a sad narrative on our country.
I was just going to say that your problem.. or one of them .. is in your handle name

Canada

I mean, we almost want to say "I rest my case"

you'd make a great Catholic

LOL

you are correct. I have noticed this myself over the years.. how some feel that since they've accepted Jesus... what? Life is one long picnic? No, in some ways, the trouble has just begun.... which reminds me of when I prayed the rosary years ago in the middle of a horrible situation I was in... The rosary is what made me turn forever from egregious sin.. Of course, that didn't happen over night and I'm still a sinner but it has (along with other Catholic stuff) kept me from serious (mortal) sin... and that is no small thing.. so there's one reason I am Catholic.. (also: I have a brain and stuff... Catholicism makes logical sense.. )
I'm not a Catholic, I'm a Christian

Just kidding

Trust-in-God-Stories-Dont-Lose-Hope-in-Difficult-Times-Best-Moral-Stories.jpg

~S~
Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better.

Just kidding

Funny thing is it's exactly the same thing as Catholics are Christians,.. but so are Methodists and Baptists and other denominations that I can't think of at the moment.

Just kidding
But maybe you really do think there is a distinction btwn the 2?

Well, all protestant "churches" derived from the Big One... the Catholic Church. So if anyone is saved through Jesus, they can thank the Catholic Church, whether that person ever stepped foot into a C Church or not... which, frankly, I do not feel is possible. I don't think anyone is saved w/o direct contact w/ the Original Church... And if protestants don't like that notion, they can take it up with Jesus himself.. His Real Presence is there in the Church... used to even be in the novus ordo churches... not sure He is there tangibly there anymore but ...I mean, how would I really know? I don't have time to visit every Catholic Church in the world (or even just in the US, though I have been to many since I used to travel a lot)

I agree. You do have an obsession with the Catholic Church and Vatican 2.
Well, whatever. I'm not going to stop what I'm doing bc someone calls me a name or accuses me of an obsession.

You ought to see some of the "things" I was obsessed about long ago... OMG!

You'd see what great improvements I have made in my life!

Well, whatever. I'm not going to stop what I'm doing bc someone calls me a name or accuses me of an obsession.

You ought to see some of the "things" I was obsessed about long ago... OMG!

You'd see what great improvements I have made in my life!

Good.

Nobody ever said stop being a Catholic, but when you preach about it and insult other people's religions, that doesn't win you any respect/friends is all I'm saying.

Nobody ever said stop being a Catholic, but when you preach about it and insult other people's religions, that doesn't win you any respect/friends is all I'm saying.
If people take insult on being told the Truth... too bad for them.

I try to obey God rather than man.. Don't like it, take it up with the Man Upstairs... or just keep whining, whichever

Forum List

Back