Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No , Jews are very different and are Jews

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Higher education got too Jewish

66977528.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Higher education got too Jewish and advanced too far in an atheist, secular, liberal, or so-called "Reform" Jewish direction. Something drastic had to be done to stop it.
In USSR most Jews were Atheist. Russians were 60% Atheists, 40% Christian Orthodox.

There was a time of overt discrimination -- Jim Crow Laws in USA and Jewish quotas in USSR. American practice seems to be both more open and more severe.

An important feeling I had is that I am not a part of Society. I saw no value in Communist ideals. I was a class clown in school.

That's cool.

If you're a Jew, you're Semitic.

Semitic peoples are not white.

Some may present as white, but they are not.
"You're Your Ur"

Jews aren't Semites; they're entirely different from the rabid Arab rabble. Just because Hebrew is a Semitic language doesn't make them Semites. They originated in Ur in Sumeria (now Iraq), which was conquered by the Semitic Akkadians.

The Bible's contradictory treatment of the Arab patriarch Ishmael gives a clue to what probably happened. The Jews became slaves of the Arabs and were forced to speak Semitic and to revise the first version given of Ishmael's character.

First I think it's hilarious you think I won't criticize those countries as most are theocracies or borderline theocracies and you view me as a godless liberal. Second, if the U.S. stops sending free money to the tune of billions to Israel for no reason, and pulls out of interfering in the Middle East, I would happily never talk about anything that goes on in the Middle East ever again.
Israel Is Our Shield

The Jewish Homeland was set up by the Balfour Declaration in 1917 as a detour to channel the next jihad (after the one led by the Turks) away from Europe. You'd think that after 9/11 Americans would realize what's going on over there. By the way, the peak and eve of the turning point of the Turkish jihad was September 11, 1683.

"You're Your Ur"

Jews aren't Semites; they're entirely different from the rabid Arab rabble. Just because Hebrew is a Semitic language doesn't make them Semites. They originated in Ur in Sumeria (now Iraq), which was conquered by the Semitic Akkadians.

The Bible's contradictory treatment of the Arab patriarch Ishmael gives a clue to what probably happened. The Jews became slaves of the Arabs and were forced to speak Semitic and to revise the first version given of Ishmael's character.
You're a dipshit.

"You're Your Ur"

I think you're writing your own Bible.

If "race" is somehow important, people from European background are Caucasian regardless of what faith they practice. I wonder what the importance is for people of European background to sit around debating who is "white." The Jewish faith rose up in the Middle East along with the Egyptian, then the Christian faith did, then the Islamic faith did, but what is the f'ing point? The Christian and Islamic faiths ended up in Western Europe, blasting the older Jewish faith and fighting with each other while dumping on Judaism, which stands on its own as the religion of the indigenous people. Patrick brought a Middle Eastern faith to Ireland. I have no connection to Judaism, but I'm ready to go back to the ancient nature faith of my European ancestors. I'm tired of this crap. Leave the Jews out of it as they have never given any indication that they were part of the squabbles. I want no part of the squabbles among these religious squabbles. I just feel sorry for the Jews because they were just dragged into the whole thing. They have nothing to do with Christian fussing.

toobfreak
I thought we only had 6-7 races ??

White
Black
Asian
Latino
Arab
Italian
Hebrew

White is a combination of all visible colors
Black is the absence of visible colors
Asian is an adjective based on geographic location
Latino is a male person of any color with cultural ties to Latin America
Arab is a person of any color with cultural ties to the Arabian Peninsula
Italian is a nationality (and a language)
Hebrew is a language.

fncceo
No
You said white is a combination of all colors ?
That only applies to “white light “

White pigment or color is different

If "race" is somehow important, people from European background are Caucasian regardless of what faith they practice. I wonder what the importance is for people of European background to sit around debating who is "white." The Jewish faith rose up in the Middle East along with the Egyptian, then the Christian faith did, then the Islamic faith did, but what is the f'ing point? The Christian and Islamic faiths ended up in Western Europe, blasting the older Jewish faith and fighting with each other while dumping on Judaism, which stands on its own as the religion of the indigenous people. Patrick brought a Middle Eastern faith to Ireland. I have no connection to Judaism, but I'm ready to go back to the ancient nature faith of my European ancestors. I'm tired of this crap. Leave the Jews out of it as they have never given any indication that they were part of the squabbles. I want no part of the squabbles among these religious squabbles. I just feel sorry for the Jews because they were just dragged into the whole thing. They have nothing to do with Christian fussing.
That is a good post. However, Jewish people are involved because they have a strong economic and political presence. And therefore they have an influence.

That is a good post. However, Jewish people are involved because they have a strong economic and political presence. And therefore they have an influence.
More influence than anyone else up until this day? The Christians have had their fingers in things for a few thousand years and up until this day. If we are going to talk about religions, than do it. What is the defense of Christians? They have been prancing around loudly these days.

I consider them white, racially and physically but I consider them similar to white passing octroons not uncoditionally white, because they need to hide it, which they can, but they need to hide it, now maybe not as much, but in the past, and they suffer discrimination and persecution, so they are not unconditionally white. If they were uncoditionally white they would be like christians, but they are not.

Forum List

Back