indigenous peoples day quiz

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
quiz is...what it is!

FBSn8fmXMAI6xKw

Reservations exist so that you're guaranteed a table when you arrive at the restaurant.

I don't know any of the other answers.

• Banned
too hard, eh?

i'm a teacher with tough standards on my tests for you kiddos!

• -Slapahoe, Fukarwee, Banjos, Redskins, Alcoholicoes
  • -Yomama
  • Too many
  • Zoos for alcoholics
  • Pocahontas, Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse, Geronimo, Chief Wahoo

......the NAs stole land from other tribes...they conquered and displaced/decimated/TORTURED--even the kids participated/ etc other tribes long before the EVIL whites came....so, it wasn't really their land

..I'm standing on MY land....they didn't have ''boundaries''/borders/titles/etc --so how the FUCK can you tell which land was theirs? and, per my previous post, they stole land from other tribes

..why do you think they called them WARriors???? because war was a way of life to them--especially the Iroquois .....

..so the NAs conquered other tribes and took their land----but when the whites conquered and took land, you say it's still the NA's land.....????!!!! .....RACIST bullshit ..WHITE HATING .....it's ok when the NAs do it, but not the WHITES
..just like the Aztecs......bleeding heart libs CRY and denounce the Spanish as colonizers/etc--but the Aztecs did the SAME thing

Last edited:
Nobody is native to this land. The first Americans migrated from Asia and Europe.
I'm native American
native
[ˈnādiv]

NOUN
  1. a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.
    "a native of Montreal" ·
    [more]

quiz is...what it is!

FBSn8fmXMAI6xKw

Theres actually a few tribes that come to mind here in California,

Ohlone, Mojave, Touolumne, and Miwok but I can only come up with the four without looking.

Pretty sure I'm on Ohlone territory here in the bay area.

No idea how many existing indian nations, probably 60 - 80

Reservations are autonomous zones where the inhabitants thereof had very little to say about the terms

The only 5 influential Native Americans I know are all fake

Forum List

Back