Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No, Jews are a little different and are not white

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No , Jews are very different and are Jews

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Not true.
I don't know where you get that.
Half the population is Arabs and they love living in Israel.
Do you get your facts from DailyKOS?
Arabs do not have right of return. And only 20% is Arab. Most of those in the West Bank and Gaza.

Arabs do not have right of return. And only 20% is Arab. Most of those in the West Bank and Gaza.
Only Jews have the Right of Return.
Egypt pays Israel to keep Gazans and Palis out of Egypt.
Jordan pays Israel to keep Gazans and Palis out of Jordon.
Turkey won't allow Syrian refugees into Turkey.
Germany won't allow Syrian refugees into Turkey.
Poland won't allow Syrian refugees into Turkey.

Let me see you criticize Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Poland and Germany...I'll wait.

They do not have access to the right of return or to "self-determination" as defined by the Knesset.
They can only become MDs and whatever they want to become.

Only Jews have the Right of Return.
Egypt pays Israel to keep Gazans and Palis out of Egypt.
Jordan pays Israel to keep Gazans and Palis out of Jordon.
Turkey won't allow Syrian refugees into Turkey.
Germany won't allow Syrian refugees into Turkey.
Poland won't allow Syrian refugees into Turkey.

First I think it's hilarious you think I won't criticize those countries as most are theocracies or borderline theocracies and you view me as a godless liberal. Second, if the U.S. stops sending free money to the tune of billions to Israel for no reason, and pulls out of interfering in the Middle East, I would happily never talk about anything that goes on in the Middle East ever again.

You should not let a stoopid liar mislead you.
Fair enough, I shall dismiss your comments.

Effect on Minority Rights

After having established the likelihood of permanency of the law, it is important to note the impact of this law on Arabic minority.
In any legal system, one can claim a right only if it can be traced back to the grund norm or the Constitution of that country. In cases where such a right cannot be attributed to the Constitution, one tries to trace it to the principles of natural justice. However, principles of natural justice can be successfully invoked only if the law doesn’t ban them exclusively.
It is evident from the text of the law that non-Jewish population will not have a say in choosing the principles which govern them. Since the majority can now ‘lawfully’ carry out any act of self determination, it is very likely that such act may be used to deprive the minority of their other rights in the near future. Further, since such an act will be backed by the law, there will not be any scope to invoke natural justice. Thus, the non-Jewish communities will even lose their right to protest against the laws applying to them.
This will be an explicit breach of minority rights done using the instrument of ‘law’.

It would be if it wasn't total bull shite.
Sure.
It is evident from the text of the law that non-Jewish population will not have a say in choosing the principles which govern them. Since the majority can now ‘lawfully’ carry out any act of self determination, it is very likely that such act may be used to deprive the minority of their other rights in the near future. Further, since such an act will be backed by the law, there will not be any scope to invoke natural justice. Thus, the non-Jewish communities will even lose their right to protest against the laws applying to them.

First I think it's hilarious you think I won't criticize those countries as most are theocracies or borderline theocracies and you view me as a godless liberal. Second, if the U.S. stops sending free money to the tune of billions to Israel for no reason, and pulls out of interfering in the Middle East, I would happily never talk about anything that goes on in the Middle East ever again.
85% of the money the US sends Israel goes back to the US.
To tell you the truth, I agree that you are a Liberal, Jew Hating piece of shit that doesn't give a fuck about what's going on around the world.
I also agree that Israel is stupid for taking money from Presidents, Democrat Jew Haters or Republican Jew Haters.
Instead of taking the 3.8B approved by Obama, Israel should simply sell the technology to the US for 10Billion a year.

85% of the money the US sends Israel goes back to the US.
To tell you the truth, I agree that you are a Liberal, Jew Hating piece of shit that doesn't give a fuck about what's going on around the world.
I also agree that Israel is stupid for taking money from Presidents, Democrat Jew Haters or Republican Jew Haters.
Instead of taking the 3.8B approved by Obama, Israel should simply sell the technology to the US for 10Billion a year.
Venmo me a few thousand dollars; I promise I'll spend 85% of it buying things I like from whatever your business or employer sells. So you'll actually be winning out. You'd be stupid not to!

I am also a member of the party that Jewish people overwhelmingly vote for. Must be why I get along so well with them.

My mom says that Jews are just Jews lol
My mother was a victim of anti-Semitic discrimination. Discrimination of Jews in USSR was more covert and less severe then Jim Crow Laws.

Since 1968 to 1986 there were quotas on Jews in high ranking jobs and universities. But it was unofficial.

Oh, regarding 'stupid liars', I assume that is one who tells stupid lies. Is it one or both here?
Not true.
I don't know where you get that.
Half the population is Arabs and they love living in Israel.
Do you get your facts from DailyKOS?
Lots of folks do not know that......there are even arab members of the Israeli Parliament.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki › Demographics_of_Israel
The State of Israel has a population of approximately 9,227,700 inhabitants as of July 2020. Some 74.24% are Jews of all backgrounds (about 6,829,000 individuals), 20.95% are Arab of any religion other than Jewish (about 1,890,000 individuals), while the remaining 4.81% (about 434,000 individuals) are defined as "others", including persons of Jewish ancestry deemed non-Jewish by religious law ...

Venmo me a few thousand dollars; I promise I'll spend 85% of it buying things I like from whatever your business or employer sells. So you'll actually be winning out. You'd be stupid not to!

I am also a member of the party that Jewish people overwhelmingly vote for. Must be why I get along so well with them.
Since 90+% of Jews in the US are self-hating and anti-Israel, until Israel is attacked that is, I appreciate the fact that you hold Israel to a higher standard.
Of course, your chosen Representatives overwhelmingly state that Israel is a great nation.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
So how many races are there in the world?

Two

image.jpg

Forum List

Back