Disturbing Letter from Jan 6 Political Prisoner Details Deep State’s Efforts to Destroy Patriots

If he was protesting in the middle of violence, he stood a chance of being included in the response. What is disturbing to me was this violent insurrection. He should have stayed clear and outside the mayhem area at the Capitol. Prison is hell. Believe it.
FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6 The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence” msnback to msn homenews

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6

www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-confirms-there-was-no-insurrection-on-jan-6/a…

The people who actually entered the capitol were, mainly, not part of the conservative majority who met that day, you're right.

You'd aim a can of Raid at a wasp nest? That proves something about your intellect. "Merciless" attitude as you cautiously aim..........??????????? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
The people who entered the capital left everything conservatives say they value outside. Join the rest of the civilized world and accept that they were asking for far worse than what they got. Raid wasp and hornet killer is the best. You probably buy the cheap shit.

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6 The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence” msnback to msn homenews

The same FBI that Republican Trumptards claim needs to be defunded and disbanded? The same FBI that gave us Russia-gate?

The people who entered the capital left everything conservatives say they value outside. Join the rest of the civilized world and accept that they were asking for far worse than what they got. Raid wasp and hornet killer is the best. You probably buy the cheap shit.
The people who entered the capitol were anything but conservative Trump supporters.

I use a torch.

If what I saw on January 6th is your definition of "patriots"...I'm all in favor of what the DOJ and the FBI is doing.
This display of sedition, insurrection, and treason must never be seen again.

I feel no pity for this person. You made that bed. Now lie in it and accept your fate like the "patriot" you claim to be.

Cool, so I guess we should load up the cages for all the illegals flooding across the border. There's an abundance of shipping containers that should work out just perfect. Or maybe we can get some of those drones from FJB, you know the ones he used to kill children, you were all okay with that, so I'm sure you'll be good with them used at the border.

The shit is coming, y'all.

This display of sedition, insurrection, and treason must never be seen again.

Get out into the streets with your fellow "patriots" and stop talking about doing something.

Storming the halls of power would have gotten these people massacred in nearly every country in the world and they are still crying oppression.

In any other country with a crowd like that?...batons, water cannons, stun guns, and if that didn't disperse them?...live ammunition.

That's exactly what it was, they just didn't expect any negative consequences

Again, these people got off light.

Almost like that pesky First Amendment doesn't exist any more, right?

Insurrection is not free speech.

Your 1St Amendment rights don't extend to subverting our Constitutional processes.
That's called treason. :)
1635691633694.png

~S~

Cool, so I guess we should load up the cages for all the illegals flooding across the border. There's an abundance of shipping containers that should work out just perfect. Or maybe we can get some of those drones from FJB, you know the ones he used to kill children, you were all okay with that, so I'm sure you'll be good with them used at the border.
Except those people aren't coming here to try and overturn our elections, or overthrow our government because they didn't like that their guy lost. They're coming here to try and find a better existence than the miserable one they came from.
But, I understand in the brains of Alt-Right Nation, subjects like immigration are binary. However, they require more discussion and thought than people like you are willing to put into them. They also require a more deft touch to solve than trying to bring a battering ram to the conversation. You see, both sides are responsible for the disaster that the entire border process has become. And sorry, NOT dealing with the problem..wasn't a solution.

But, I don't want to deter you from your faux outrage.
Carry on. :)

Good thing the dumb-asses filmed themselves. Makes all the right's downplaying look like the ridiculous revisionism it is. The day of the attack I correctly surmised that soon the right would barely even remember it happened at all. We're not going to let you forget.
Oh, rest assured that we have far longer memory than you.

The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

well, then one needs to consider who's painting it as one, and why.......~S~

Forum List

Back