Disturbing Letter from Jan 6 Political Prisoner Details Deep State’s Efforts to Destroy Patriots

Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.
At the end of the day, this is what MAGA is really all about and why the great outcry and teeth gnashing over Trump's Presidency and his election loss.
The hat, the shirts, the logo SHOULD read (if conservatives had any balls whatsoever) Make America White Again....oh yeah, and stuff all those "different" people
back in the closet where they belong while you're at it.

It may be too much of a broad generalization but I have been asking Trump supporters for five years the basic question of Why did you support him?
Inevitably, it always comes down to the butthurt and the perceived grievance of his white supporters.
Sad. :(

At the end of the day, this is what MAGA is really all about and why the great outcry and teeth gnashing over Trump's Presidency and his election loss.
The hat, the shirts, the logo SHOULD read (if conservatives had any balls whatsoever) Make America White Again....oh yeah, and stuff all those "different" people
back in the closet where they belong while you're at it.

It may be too much of a broad generalization but I have been asking Trump supporters for five years the basic question of Why did you support him?
Inevitably, it always comes down to the butthurt and the perceived grievance of his white supporters.
Sad. :(
I'm waiting.

You see, The Purge they're all just creaming themselves and wetting their pussy little panties! Pretty funny! Keep it coming, assholes.
Storming the halls of power would have gotten these people massacred in nearly every country in the world and they are still crying oppression. The extreme right wanted to be taken seriously instead of being laughed off like usual. This is what that looks like. Your free pass to talk about starting a civil war is hereby revoked.

Take your gun up. Get out into the streets with your fellow "patriots" and stop talking about doing something.
Do it...but make sure you take videos and let the rest of us know when the YouTube show will be.
Gotta make popcorn. :)
Just as I thought. And you suggested I was all talk and no walk. That's hilarious. Keep it up.

PS -- there are a huge screaming fuck of a lot more of us than there are of you. You'll see us coming.

Storming the halls of power would have gotten these people massacred in nearly every country in the world and they are still crying oppression. The extreme right wanted to be taken seriously instead of being laughed off like usual. This is what that looks like. Your free pass to talk about starting a civil war is hereby revoked.
You call that "storming the halls of power"? You should be writing romantic fiction.

Just as I thought. And you suggested I was all talk and no walk. That's hilarious. Keep it up.

PS -- there are a huge screaming fuck of a lot more of us than there are of you. You'll see us coming.
Stop talking and start doing.
You're on an anonymous Internet message board. :auiqs.jpg:

I get tired of Alt-Right Nation's veiled threats.
I want to see some action.

Take your gun up. Get out into the streets with your fellow "patriots" and stop talking about doing something.
Do it...but make sure you take videos and let the rest of us know when the YouTube show will be.
Gotta make popcorn. :)
So, where is it, bitch? I'm waiting.

You call that "storming the halls of power"? You should be writing romantic fiction.
Yes. We do. Because if that was BLM or just a ragtag group of protestors (sorry Antifa isn't a group), they would have been dragging the bodies out for hours and sponging the blood off the walls and floors for days.
But because that group was lily white, they were treated with kid gloves. In any other country with a crowd like that?...batons, water cannons, stun guns, and if that didn't disperse them?...live ammunition.

Yes. We do. Because if that was BLM or just a ragtag group of protestors (sorry Antifa isn't a group), they would have been dragging the bodies out for hours and sponging the blood off the walls and floors for days.
But because that group was lily white, they were treated with kid gloves. In any other country with a crowd like that?...batons, water cannons, stun guns, and if that didn't disperse them?...live ammunition.
So now one broken window (and a woman killed in cold blood by a capitol cop) is "storming". You sure are a bunch of first grade girls who like to use big words that you don't understand.

Forum List

Back