Do you think you or the person giving you the Jab knows what is in the vaccine?

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2020
With so much hidden about Covid and everything around even I was shocked to read that the vaccines aren't coming with inserts that all other medications come with which explains everything you need to know about them-including dosage, side effects, INGREDIENTS etc.

Turns out that what you are getting may not be what people were getting the week before and the vaccine manufacturers don't need to let you know this....This article is meant to bash anti-vaxxer BUT what I found interesting is despite the smoke that the article tries to provide...2 points came up 1) that the paper inserts that come with all medications are missing (these inserts are there to tell important information and can't be changed as they are down in black and white), instead directing people to a website that can be taken down, rewritten, or whatever in a blink of an eye 2) that 45,000 deaths within 3 days of taking the vaccines have been reported but yet instead of the media investigating they try to act like the number of the government website is somehow bogus when it is a binary it is or it isn't an accurate number on the website.

With so much hidden about Covid and everything around even I was shocked to read that the vaccines aren't coming with inserts that all other medications come with which explains everything you need to know about them-including dosage, side effects, INGREDIENTS etc.

Turns out that what you are getting may not be what people were getting the week before and the vaccine manufacturers don't need to let you know this....This article is meant to bash anti-vaxxer BUT what I found interesting is despite the smoke that the article tries to provide...2 points came up 1) that the paper inserts that come with all medications are missing (these inserts are there to tell important information and can't be changed as they are down in black and white), instead directing people to a website that can be taken down, rewritten, or whatever in a blink of an eye 2) that 45,000 deaths within 3 days of taking the vaccines have been reported but yet instead of the media investigating they try to act like the number of the government website is somehow bogus when it is a binary it is or it isn't an accurate number on the website.

Who reads those inserts included with medications? Nobody.

What's hidden...

You not fucking listening is not stuff been hidden... Stop getting your information from Facebook...
What's NOT disclosed is the problem....the official ingredients in the vaccine are subject to change even after the faux vaccine has been put in your arm. The whole point of the paper inserts found IN ALL OTHER MEDICATION is to disclose without question what is in the ingredients while those giving the shot are criminally and license mandated to account for this information.

The person giving the shot as they are required by license and law to know as it prevents you know people dying from the shots that they are giving.

Lawyers, when lawsuits are brought up, for pharma adding ingredients that cause reactions and harm to the patients......

Researchers who study the effects of drugs-----Government (FDA) who are also supposed to know what is in the drugs to protect people from being harmed.

Yea...a vaccine that will keep me alive

Do you know exactly what's in any medication you take?

Are you a fucking pharmacist?

The vaccines are perfectly safe and effective.

The true danger is conservatives lying about the pandemic and vaccines, resulting in prolonging the pandemic and causing needless suffering and death.

NURSES who give the medication as they completely responsible for knowing what is in the shot. Mothers looking out for the best interest of their kids.

Talk about cherry-picking. First of all, your article clearly says that the "database tracks “all serious adverse events following vaccination against COVID-19 — regardless of whether the vaccines are to blame.” Second, that the J&J label is left blank because "The company intentionally designed the packaging to only include directions to their website address and a QR code. That way, those getting the vaccine can obtain the most up-to-date information about the J&J vaccine before taking it."

But what surprises me is you do not seem to have a problem with the asshole who is going around threatening that health workers will be "executed" for administering the COVID-19 vaccine. Trumptards and their violence.

Yea...a vaccine that will keep me alive

Do you know exactly what's in any medication you take?

Are you a fucking pharmacist?
Did you not read the second point? 45,000 dead following getting the shot according to the government website, that doesn't want to talk about these dead. Um...all of these deaths should have been investigated and accounted for--one way or the other. The fact that they arent is alarming.

The law says that any prescription drug advertised in the media has to list the side effects regardless of how remote. A prescription for psoriosis can result in T.B. For some reason the covid kool-aid gets a pass.

NURSES who give the medication as they completely responsible for knowing what is in the shot. Mothers looking out for the best interest of their kids.
People like you are the reason they put instructions on shampoo bottles.

Talk about cherry-picking. First of all, your article clearly says that the "database tracks “all serious adverse events following vaccination against COVID-19 — regardless of whether the vaccines are to blame.” Second, that the J&J label is left blank because "The company intentionally designed the packaging to only include directions to their website address and a QR code. That way, those getting the vaccine can obtain the most up-to-date information about the J&J vaccine before taking it."

But what surprises me is you do not seem to have a problem with the asshole who is going around threatening that health workers will be "executed" for administering the COVID-19 vaccine. Trumptards and their violence.
Actually, the way I took his comments in full text was that he was saying that the pharmacy staff could be executed for crimes against humanity under the law. He specifically said that he wasn't trying to harm them---but of course, you left this out. And again, whether he is a nut or not----makes no difference. I am not defending or supporting his actions---I am alarmed at his two major points about the PAPER INSERTS not being placed with the medication as all other medications require for numberous reasons. And that 45000 people are listed as dead immediately following getting the faux vaccines.

These two points indicate that something is wrong about the vaccines....
LEGIT medications include the paper inserts--all legit medications include paper inserts with the medication. There are reason listed on the web is not acceptable.
LEGIT medications---research and account for the deaths. 45,000 is a huge fucking number of immediate deaths--especially of deaths not publically listed as investigated fully.
The fact that the media and government are both working to conceal these two facts is telling and indicates something is very very fucking wrong.

People like you are the reason they put instructions on shampoo bottles.
Try researching before babbling and you would know exactly why the ingredients on shampoo bottles are given and why this is a good thing.

SMART people understand why ingredients matter btw.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back