Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
Communist? Are you kidding. Operation Mass Appeal was initiated by the Brits in 1997-1998 to SELL the war on Iraq via an intense propaganda campaign. Mi6 and Sir Derek Plumbly managed the propaganda. ANYONE who knew anything about Iraq or the Middle East or the oil business could see what they were doing. It was all lies from the start and dependent on ignorance.

That addressed nothing in my post.

Are you a communist? What is your ideological camp?

I request the mods. move this thread to conspiracy theories where it belongs. It has long since degenerated name calling without any useful discussion of issues. It is also providing a forum for anti-American propaganda.

I request the mods. move this thread to conspiracy theories where it belongs. It has long since degenerated name calling without any useful discussion of issues. It is also providing a forum for anti-American propaganda.

So you are one of those? The discussion is quite useful to people who appreciate facts and knowing things.

I request the mods. move this thread to conspiracy theories where it belongs.

Why don’t you stop with the conspiracy theory that Saddam Hussain ignored United Nations Security Council resolution 1441. It’s not true. Why do you keep repeating it?

One of the...tools you have used most in this thread, is the number of dead.

You have taken the position of pretending to be unhappy about that.

Why would you purposefully avoid constructive discussions on how to avoid that, and instead just "enjoy, watching people squirm"?

The reason is, that you are a sadist who just wants to tear down this nation.

If there was another war, with even more dead, YOU WOULD BE HAPPY, because it would give you more ammo to do that with.

Many Iraqi children died before the US invasion because of sanctions.

Didn't say anything about baby formula Albright saying 500,000 dead children was worth it.
was worth what? Allbright's careless "MISSPOKE" is the basis of your idiot statement?
I remember the islamic libel well------something about destroyed ENFAMIL factories

Not talking about people making decisions.

Seriously?

Yes. Seriously. We are not talking about people making decisions in general. That was a diversion on your part. I don’t fall for your diversions.

There is no purpose in chasing down any one of your numerous bullshit diversions.

We are talking about the very clear and plain “decision” that W made to invade Iraq and why. Whatever went into that decision making process and “how” that decision was made is a format issue.

When you can discuss the actual “decision” itself please let us know.

The “decision” was made by W to invade Iraq after March 10th based on Intelligence he had gathered by the USA and other governments that left no doubt that the Iraq regime continued to possess and conceal from UN inspectors some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.”

Do you agree?

That is the only reason that W stated forced him at the last minute to determine that the peaceful means of inspections would not remove the threat of WMD in the hands of a brutal ruthless dictator and declared enemy of the United States and most of our allies.

Correll do polls exist?

When you wrote “ the tendency of nations to be more open to war after an attack” …
IF you drop the shit about "lies" or being "bloodthirsty monsters", you can discuss the limitations of intelligence, and the tendency of nations to be more open to war after an attack, or any number of useful topics.
….. are you telling me there was a tendency for Americans to be open to war in Iraq because of the September 11 terrorist attacks that hit 18 months prior to the invasion of Iraq?

If so what is the basis for that argument as it related to Iraq from October 2002 through March 2003 - the ramp up to war that you support.

I agree that tendency was there for military action into Afghanistan, but I have seen zero evidence that such a tendency existed for a majority of Americans when it came to Iraq.

America does not run itself by polls.

Why did you say that?

I do not contend that America runs itself or runs on, or runs in any way by polls?

A 6 out of 10 majority of Americans telling pollsters they want the UN involved to deal with WMD in Iraq from OCTOBER 2002 through March 2003 gives us the mood if the country on a specific topic in a certain moment if time.

So why do you dismiss the majority’s serious mood and opinion when being asked to consider a preemptive war for the very first time.

Why don’t you stop with the conspiracy theory that Saddam Hussain ignored United Nations Security Council resolution 1441. It’s not true. Why do you keep repeating it?
Why don't you learn to read? I neither know nor care if that is true. The ultimatum to step down came from the U.S.A as did the cease fire offer. The U.S.A. is a Nation; the U.N. is not. The U.S.A. is NOT ruled by the UN. Ask an adult if you can find one.

Iraq was obligated to prove removal of WMD to US standards and never did.

How was Iraq obligated to prove removal if WMD to US Standards? The disarmament requirements in the UN ceasefire agreement 1991 had absolutely nothing to do with the US or US jurisdiction.

Likewise, SH was not obligated in anyway to W’s ultimatum to leave Iraq on March 17 2003 because he was cooperating with inspectors under UN Resolution 1441.

Your blind murderous support for W did not make him King of the World.

THE 2003 invasion was to topple the regime and seize control of the country to look for the WMD that W said was there.

This is merely your unsupported unproven opinion.

Are you saying W did not invade IRAQ to topple the regime and seize control of the country to look for the WMD that W said was there.

Precisely are you saying that the US military did not take control of IRAQ and search for WMD that W said there was no doubt that it was there.

Last edited:
This is merely your unsupported unproven opinion.

I wrote:
THE 2003 invasion was to topple the regime and seize control of the country to look for the WMD that W said was there.

Why was that an unproven opinion?

Here are W’s exact words on MARCH 17 2003.

“It is too late for Saddam Hussein to re- main in power. It is not too late for the Iraqi military to act with honor and protect your country by permitting the peaceful entry of coalition forces to eliminate weapons of mass destruction. Our forces will give Iraqi military units clear instructions on actions they can take to avoid being attacked and destroyed. I urge every member of the Iraqi military and intelligence services: If war comes, do not fight for a dying regime that is not worth your own life.”

Read W’s words Correll and tell me why W didn’t tell the Iraqi military to stand so the Christian majority Nation’s army could come in and nation build the place but Sunnis will hold onto power and not lose their privileges under SH’s authoritarian rule.

Do you see how stupid W was to say those words to a military made up of Sunni men who must have figured out that in an imposed democracy where majority rules - Sunnis would not have a prayer staying in power because the SHIITES alone were the formerly oppressed majority and with SH gone the SHIITES and Kurds would gain democratic Power.

And there would be very little incentive for the Shiites to forgive and forget the decades of Sunni oppression of SHIITES under SH.

W was quite stupid in that regard. Don’t you agree.

Last edited:
The U.S.A. is NOT ruled by the UN.

where did I suggest it was. The UN in Resolution 1441 drafted by W gave SH the ultimatum to cooperate with inspectors. When he did that, W had to lie about WMD as Trump said and issue a new ultimatum that had no legitimacy in international law and no reason for SH to comply with it.

where did I suggest it was. The UN in Resolution 1441 drafted by W gave SH the ultimatum to cooperate with inspectors. When he did that, W had to lie about WMD as Trump said and issue a new ultimatum that had no legitimacy in international law and no reason for SH to comply with it.
And there is the obvious flaw in your argument. The USA operates under US Constitutional law. NOT international law.

Forum List

Back