Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
You are a liar. The entire world was holding Saddam Hussain responsible when it unanimously passed UN security council resolution 1441. We, including America were holding him responsible using peaceful means and it was working. America drafted the fucking resolution. All it would’ve taken was a few more months of inspections.

Apparently the war mongering blood-thirsty type of American in you got the better of you and you preferred that the Iraqi people be put in harms way so you could tell the UN to go fuck itself. As a result half a million of them are dead.

Blah, blah, blah, bullshit.

You WALLOW in holding Bush responsible for shit. You blame him (and his supporters) for EVERY single death in teh war.

If you give him ALL the blame, then you do not give ANYONE ELSE, such as Saddam, ANY of the blame.

Normally when lefties do this, I consider it a form of racism.

BUT with you, I am getting more on an ideological based anti-America vibe.

Is that it? Are you a communist?

None of what you just said is true.

I did not use it to justify "killing a half a million iraqis. It did not "put it on an equal status".

YOu are just making up shit, and then building new shit on top of the made up shit.

Why do you want to spread hate and division among your fellow Americans?

The invasion of Iraq was one HUGE foreign policy blunder. If we face it, maybe we won't do such an incredibly stupid thing again.

The invasion of Iraq was one HUGE foreign policy blunder. If we face it, maybe we won't do such an incredibly stupid thing again.

Not is not interested in that. His goal is to smear the formers supporters of the war as "bloodthirsty monsters".

He want to rile people up to hate them and make them as angry as possible.

I think that his goal is simply to tear America apart.

I've tried to get him to consider the lessons of the war, for the purpose of future policy, and he just blew me off.

Could have been an honest mistake.

Who made the mistake that started the war that ‘caused’ half a million Iraqis to die? Was it W or SH.

You WALLOW in holding Bush responsible for shit. You blame him (and his supporters) for EVERY single death in teh war.

If you give him ALL the blame, then you do not give ANYONE ELSE, such as Saddam, ANY of the blame.

You are a liar. I don’t blame war supporters. They were lied to. The ones that continue to lie in opposition to all the learnable facts share blame with W.

Which leader started the war that ‘caused’ half a million Iraqis to die? Was it W or SH? Was W wrong when he said the following justification for war.

“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.

There were no WMD. How do you blame SH for any of the deaths that resulted from the 2003 invasion into IRAQ?

Your argument is absurd.

I've tried to get him to consider the lessons of the war, for the purpose of future policy, and he just blew me off.

When you lie about the ramp up to war you cannot teach any lessons if the war. You are continuing the corruption and lies that got us into the quagmire in the first place. The biggest lesson I can teach is the necessity of shutting down liars like you from wanting to do it all over again.

Who made the mistake that started the war that ‘caused’ half a million Iraqis to die? Was it W or SH.

You are a liar. I don’t blame war supporters. They were lied to. .....

Your argument is absurd.

When you call them "bloodthirsty monsters", you are blaming them. your denial is silly.

Why do you want to tear America apart?

When you call them "bloodthirsty monsters", you are blaming them. your denial is silly.

I’m not calling all war supporters blood thirsty monsters. You are a liar. They were lied to by blood thirsty warmongers. You keep lying to excuse the blood thirsty warmongers so you need not be excused.

Are you going to answer the question:

When you lie about the ramp up to war you cannot teach any lessons if the war. You are continuing the corruption and lies that got us into the quagmire in the first place. The biggest lesson I can teach is the necessity of shutting down liars like you from wanting to do it all over again.

You are never going to get someone to "admit" to "lying", or being a "bloodthirsty monster".

When you spent your time, beating your head against that wall, you are obviously wasting your time.

UNLESS, your goal is just to keep the fighting going, getting people angry and divided against each other.

IF you drop the shit about "lies" or being "bloodthirsty monsters", you can discuss the limitations of intelligence, and the tendency of nations to be more open to war after an attack, or any number of useful topics.

BUT, you have no interest in any productive conversation.

YOu are all about fanning the flames of hate.

I’m not calling all war supporters blood thirsty monsters. You are a liar. They were lied to by blood thirsty warmongers. You keep lying to excuse the blood thirsty warmongers so you need not be excused.

Are you going to answer the question:

Seems just more of the same stupid circle debate. Pointless.

What I am interested in, at this point, is WHY you want to keep fanning the flames of anger and hate.

Why NOt, why do you want to do this?

and the tendency of nations to be more open to war after an attack

Do you mean AMERICA? And by America do you mean the adult American people. If that’s what you mean you are a liar and a warmonger for sure.

*** War With Iraq: Americans In No Hurry
BY JAIME HOLGUIN OCTOBER 6, 2002 / 5:38 PM / CBS Americans generally support military action against Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, and while most think war is inevitable, there is no rush to begin it, according to a CBS News/New York Times Poll released Sunday.

*** The public overwhelmingly wants to get the United Nations' weapons inspectors back into Iraq and allied support before taking any military action. Americans also want a congressional vote before acting - and think members of Congress should be asking more questions about the implications of war with Iraq.

*** Americans are concerned about the wider implications of war with Iraq. They believe such a war will result in a long and costly military involvement; they believe it will lead to a wider war in the Middle East with other Arab nations and Israel; and that it could further undermine the U.S. economy.

*** Americans are also cool to the doctrine of pre-emption. They believe countries should not be able to attack each other unless attacked first - and less than half of Americans think the U.S., in particular, has the right to make pre-emptive strikes against nations it thinks may attack in the future.

*** Military Action and Weapons Inspections More people now than just two weeks ago favor giving the United Nations more time to get weapons inspectors back into Iraq.
U.S. SHOULD:

*** Now: Take military action soon 30%
Give U.N. weapons inspectors time 63%

*** 2 Weeks Ago:
Take military action soon 36%
Give U.N. weapons inspectors time 57%

So what kind of bullshit is “the tendency of nations to be more open to war after an attack” that you want to talk about?

That’s exactly the point. W decided to invade Iraq solely based on disarming the regime of WMD. There was no other reason to do it when he decided sometime after March 10 2003 to do it because;

“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.

People don't make decisions that way. Your claim is absurd.

Not talking about people making decisions. W made the decision to invade Iraq based solely on disarming the regime of WMD. He says so. Can you refute the fact? This is not about the decision making process.

He said there would be no war if SH were disarmed. That is a fact. Deal with reality.,

Blah, blah, blah, bullshit.

Normally when lefties do this, I consider it a form of racism.

BUT with you, I am getting more on an ideological based anti-America vibe.

Is that it? Are you a communist?

Communist? Are you kidding. Operation Mass Appeal was initiated by the Brits in 1997-1998 to SELL the war on Iraq via an intense propaganda campaign. Mi6 and Sir Derek Plumbly managed the propaganda. ANYONE who knew anything about Iraq or the Middle East or the oil business could see what they were doing. It was all lies from the start and dependent on ignorance.

I know that. But watching you squirm is worthwhile

One of the...tools you have used most in this thread, is the number of dead.

You have taken the position of pretending to be unhappy about that.

Why would you purposefully avoid constructive discussions on how to avoid that, and instead just "enjoy, watching people squirm"?

The reason is, that you are a sadist who just wants to tear down this nation.

If there was another war, with even more dead, YOU WOULD BE HAPPY, because it would give you more ammo to do that with.

One of the...tools you have used most in this thread, is the number of dead.

You have taken the position of pretending to be unhappy about that.

Why would you purposefully avoid constructive discussions on how to avoid that, and instead just "enjoy, watching people squirm"?

The reason is, that you are a sadist who just wants to tear down this nation.

If there was another war, with even more dead, YOU WOULD BE HAPPY, because it would give you more ammo to do that with.

Many Iraqi children died before the US invasion because of sanctions.
Madeleine Albright says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was ...

May 02, 2012 · Madeleine Albright says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it" wins Medal of Freedom.

'We Think the Price Is Worth It' - FAIR
Nov 01, 2001 · Then-Secretary of State Madeleine Albright’s quote, calmly asserting that U.S. policy objectives were worth the sacrifice of half a million Arab children, has been much quoted in the Arabic press. It’s also been cited in the United States in alternative commentary on the September 11 attacks (e.g., Alexander Cockburn, New York Press, 9/26/01).

How is asking you who made the mistake - SH or W, fanning flames of hate?

Do you hate yourself?

Because you goal is to spread hate and division not find the Truth, and you are willing to lie to do it.

You have LIED constantly in this thread.

Do you mean AMERICA? And by America do you mean the adult American people. If that’s what you mean you are a liar and a warmonger for sure.

*** War With Iraq: Americans In No Hurry

Yes, I mean America. America does not run itself by polls. Citing polls in America is like citing the what the Church wants. That is not the decision making process.

Forum List

Back