Did You Know Biden Claims To Be Catholic?

Like the phony-pious Pelosi, there ain't no way Biden "is Catholic" other than for some political purpose. Both have been denied communion.

Yes, every once in a while, you get some Priest who decides he's going to ignore the Vatican and play politics.

The reality- Most Catholics support a woman's right to choose.

View attachment 372171
Shouldn't a womans right to "choose" really be called a womans right to kill? Abortion means aborting a life. So you're either pro life or anti life. Sugar coating something as serious as abortion by calling it choice only promotes sexual irresponsibility and enriches people who have more respect for money than life.

Sister-Joan-Chittister.jpg

there's a poster here that claims to be a staunch pro life advocate - but she refuses to wear a mask outside of her mandated workplace policy ... because of who knows ... 'freedom' or some such crap...

& will not acknowledge the fact that she could be spreading germs to pregnant women. guess deep down she really doesn't care like most of them.

Chittister is a prominent SJW activist associated with the political Left.

Like the phony-pious Pelosi, there ain't no way Biden "is Catholic" other than for some political purpose. Both have been denied communion.

Biden calls Trump's 'hurt God' attack 'shameful'
He's been a devout Catholic for his entire life.

When was the last time Cheeto Jesus was closer to a church than the front step holding someone else's Bible upside down?

Afraid to discuss Biden's issues, eh? I'm not surprised.
What issue?

Some lying tRumpling making shit up doesn't mean Joe Biden has an "issue".

When was the last time Cheeto Jesus was closer to a church than the front step holding someone else's Bible upside down?

What issue?

:auiqs.jpg:

I've never seen so many issues in a presidential candidate.

To be fair, the Pope claims to be Catholic as well but seems to ignore the mass genocide of abortion which is the official position of the Catholic church. Instead, the Pope gives sermons on the evils of building walls. But then, the Catholic church was strangely silent during the Holocaust as well.

So it appears Joe found the perfect church.

What issue?

:auiqs.jpg:

I've never seen so many issues in a presidential candidate.
As previously noted:

Made up shit is not an "issue".

If Trump were Catholic, and went up to receive communion, do you think any priest, would give communion to him, or would they deny him communion?

My bet, is since he is thrice married, he would be denied communion, ex-communicated in all Catholic communion rituals.

And not denied because he divorced, but because he remarried and is living in the sin of adultery, with the newer wife??
If they did give him a wafer, he probably would have spontaneously combusted when it touched his tongue.

To be fair, the Pope claims to be Catholic as well but seems to ignore the mass genocide of abortion which is the official position of the Catholic church. Instead, the Pope gives sermons on the evils of building walls. But then, the Catholic church was strangely silent during the Holocaust as well.

So it appears Joe found the perfect church.

Mmmhmm. There's a quiet war in the Vatican now over Frank.

The threads are getting more desperate.
11hp0428.jpg
Or do you think CNN is lying?

If Trump were Catholic, and went up to receive communion, do you think any priest, would give communion to him, or would they deny him communion?

My bet, is since he is thrice married, he would be denied communion, ex-communicated in all Catholic communion rituals.

And not denied because he divorced, but because he remarried and is living in the sin of adultery, with the newer wife??

Biden has been a devout Catholic and attended mass his whole life.

As opposed to Trump who never attended church, claims the Bible is his favorite book yet can’t quote a verse and uses tear gas on peaceful protestors to pose with a bible in a lame photo op
What the Catholic Church stands for isn't Christianity. At least not the form that Jesus wanted.
You might want to read up on how the Catholic Church came to be.

There is no standard definition of Christianity. The Catholic Church is as Christian as any protestant denomination and the Orthodox denominations. I quit the Catholic Church for several reasons, but it is totally ridiculous to claim that it is not Christian. Nobody really knows what Jesus wanted, anyway. I think that Jesus would not be too pleased with the idiot's statement that actually linked the Supreme Being and guns, as if that would ever be appropriate for a Christian or anyone else, while saying that Biden would "hurt God."

Biden has been a devout Catholic and attended mass his whole life.

As opposed to Trump who never attended church, claims the Bible is his favorite book yet can’t quote a verse and uses tear gas on peaceful protestors to pose with a bible in a lame photo op
What the Catholic Church stands for isn't Christianity. At least not the form that Jesus wanted.
You might want to read up on how the Catholic Church came to be.

There is no standard definition of Christianity. The Catholic Church is as Christian as any protestant denomination and the Orthodox denominations. I quit the Catholic Church for several reasons, but it is totally ridiculous to claim that it is not Christian. Nobody really knows what Jesus wanted, anyway. I think that Jesus would not be too pleased with the idiot's statement that actually linked the Supreme Being and guns, as if that would ever be appropriate for a Christian or anyone else, while saying that Biden would "hurt God."
Jesus was clear to anyone that has the Holy Spirit. If not, what he spells out in the gospel is confusing.
I'm not sure how this ties in with guns other than the 2nd Amendment.
I guess one can call themselves a Christian if you believe in Christ, but Catholics are just as different from Protestants as Shiites are to Sunni, maybe even more so. I guess you have to know enough of both to recognize the glaring differences.

Biden is a political phony. He doesn't know how to be anything else. If he finds out being Catholic is a political liability, he'll deny his religion faster than Peter denied Jesus.
Well son, i got news for you. Probably most of the politicians who claim to be religious are lying and are actually atheists. In this country full of dummies, they have to claim to be religious to get elected.

Forum List

Back