Did You Know Biden Claims To Be Catholic?

Like the phony-pious Pelosi, there ain't no way Biden "is Catholic" other than for some political purpose. Both have been denied communion.

Biden calls Trump's 'hurt God' attack 'shameful'
The Catholic Church has created more perverts than any other religion.
Many of the most demented people that call themselves Americans are former Catholics. Some are nice people, but many are scarred for life.
Just look at Nancy Pelosi. Scarred.....but not so nice.

As compared to other Christians, most Evans and fundi's are so screwed up in the head.
Catholics are not Evans and fundis. Although some may live just that way. If you went to a Catholic school you were taught discipline in your life. Whether you followed it or not was up to the individual. A percentage decided not to follow their teachings for any reason. There were people who went to Catholic schools in cities just for the safety over public schools they were forced to go to.

Biden has been a devout Catholic and attended mass his whole life.

As opposed to Trump who never attended church, claims the Bible is his favorite book yet can’t quote a verse and uses tear gas on peaceful protestors to pose with a bible in a lame photo op
And...............

Did they teach THOU SHALL NOT LIE THERE.................

hmmm.................

You voted for Trump

As opposed to Trump who never attended church, claims the Bible is his favorite book yet can’t quote a verse and uses tear gas on peaceful protestors to pose with a bible in a lame photo op
And...............

hmmm.................

You voted for Trump
and...............did he fly a coke addict on Airforce 2 to Ukraine and China and get them filthy rich..........

private versus public kind of thing............Biden has built or created what..........he's a LEECH.......and nothing more.

Like the phony-pious Pelosi, there ain't no way Biden "is Catholic" other than for some political purpose. Both have been denied communion.

If Trump were Catholic, and went up to receive communion, do you think any priest, would give communion to him, or would they deny him communion?

My bet, is since he is thrice married, he would be denied communion, ex-communicated in all Catholic communion rituals.

And not denied because he divorced, but because he remarried and is living in the sin of adultery, with the newer wife??

And...............

hmmm.................

You voted for Trump
and...............did he fly a coke addict on Airforce 2 to Ukraine and China and get them filthy rich..........

private versus public kind of thing............Biden has built or created what..........he's a LEECH.......and nothing more.
What do those lies have to do with attending Catholic Mass

Evangelical support for Trump is not based on religion or Christ’s teaching it is based on mammon. These so-called Christians could care less about Jesus so long as they keep the money rolling in to support their extravagant life style and they have access to the halls of power.

They are offended by Biden because Biden is the real deal. A man of faith and conviction. Biden is everything they wish they were.

Biden is supporting the law of the land which has been in effect for 50 years.

And...............

hmmm.................

You voted for Trump

He's a fraud........and he's creepy

Yes, every once in a while, you get some Priest who decides he's going to ignore the Vatican and play politics.

The reality- Most Catholics support a woman's right to choose.

View attachment 372171
Shouldn't a womans right to "choose" really be called a womans right to kill? Abortion means aborting a life. So you're either pro life or anti life. Sugar coating something as serious as abortion by calling it choice only promotes sexual irresponsibility and enriches people who have more respect for money than life.

Sister-Joan-Chittister.jpg

there's a poster here that claims to be a staunch pro life advocate - but she refuses to wear a mask outside of her mandated workplace policy ... because of who knows ... 'freedom' or some such crap...

& will not acknowledge the fact that she could be spreading germs to pregnant women. guess deep down she really doesn't care like most of them.

And...............

hmmm.................

You voted for Trump

He's a fraud........and he's creepy

Do we really need to go there?

1596803226037.jpeg

Evangelical support for Trump is not based on religion or Christ’s teaching it is based on mammon. These so-called Christians could care less about Jesus so long as they keep the money rolling in to support their extravagant life style and they have access to the halls of power.

They are offended by Biden because Biden is the real deal. A man of faith and conviction. Biden is everything they wish they were.

most voted for donny to get to the end game.

overturning roe v wade & to protect israel long enough for the end times to get rolling.

Yes, every once in a while, you get some Priest who decides he's going to ignore the Vatican and play politics.

The reality- Most Catholics support a woman's right to choose.

View attachment 372171
Shouldn't a womans right to "choose" really be called a womans right to kill? Abortion means aborting a life. So you're either pro life or anti life. Sugar coating something as serious as abortion by calling it choice only promotes sexual irresponsibility and enriches people who have more respect for money than life.

Sister-Joan-Chittister.jpg

there's a poster here that claims to be a staunch pro life advocate - but she refuses to wear a mask outside of her mandated workplace policy ... because of who knows ... 'freedom' or some such crap...

& will not acknowledge the fact that she could be spreading germs to pregnant women. guess deep down she really doesn't care like most of them.
I can't believe you're quoting a religious fanatic. She would have made a good crusader with her micro nit picking. And lets not go overboard with this Roe vs. Wade thing. People voted for Trump because he puts America and Americans FIRST. They will do that again in November. The communist alternative Democrats are offering is evil.

My issue is not Catholics or Christianity or anything else related. My issue is politicians who wear a phony mask of piety and faith while dispensing with the tenets of the club in which they claim membership.

Kind of like Michael Moore and the NRA, or Mitt Romney and the Republican Party.

The Catholic Church has created more perverts than any other religion.
Many of the most demented people that call themselves Americans are former Catholics. Some are nice people, but many are scarred for life.
Just look at Nancy Pelosi. Scarred.....but not so nice.

As compared to other Christians, most Evans and fundi's are so screwed up in the head.
Catholics are not Evans and fundis. Although some may live just that way. If you went to a Catholic school you were taught discipline in your life. Whether you followed it or not was up to the individual. A percentage decided not to follow their teachings for any reason. There were people who went to Catholic schools in cities just for the safety over public schools they were forced to go to.

I was raised Catholic, and educated mostly by them. The ritual end of it didn't take, and I don't follow their path.

The difference between me and Biden is - I don't claim to.

If Trump were Catholic, and went up to receive communion, do you think any priest, would give communion to him, or would they deny him communion?

My bet, is since he is thrice married, he would be denied communion, ex-communicated in all Catholic communion rituals.

And not denied because he divorced, but because he remarried and is living in the sin of adultery, with the newer wife??

Legless argument. He's not Catholic, nor does he claim to be.

most voted for donny to get to the end game.

overturning roe v wade & to protect israel long enough for the end times to get rolling.
I am more cynical at this point. There are many people who are sincere about Roe and the end times. However, I look at many of these evangelicals, especially tele-evangelicals and preachers of the prosperity gospel, as hypocrites and wonder what they truly believe. Overturning Roe or waitng for the end-times seems more like a money making scheme at times. Yes, says this televangelist, “I will work to overturn Roe while we wait for the end times. By the way, while we wait for the end times, please send me a check so I can buy the private jet I need, the yacht I need and the 5,000 square foot house I need to preach the gospel.”

Last edited:

He's been a devout Catholic for his entire life.

When was the last time Cheeto Jesus was closer to a church than the front step holding someone else's Bible upside down?
Anyone holding a bible upside down in front of a church should be a clue as to who this person really is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back