Democrat Want's to Replace Police With Unarmed Teams. OMFG! Laughable

Soon this will be position of DNC! Idiots! :lmao:

Do you really need to send two armed officers out to a house that is playing it's music too loud or to break up a domestic argument?

Dummies like you will think so.

What could go wrong?

guardian angels 1 handout.JPG

Do you really need to send two armed officers out to a house that is playing it's music too loud or to break up a domestic argument?

So you want girls in dresses to answer the call?

It used to be that America would collaborate and innovate with new ideas.

Maybe the idea of layering our policing system could be a good one, if we thought about it and talked about it.

But unfortunately, we now have a significant portion of our population who don't know how to do that.

"We've never done it that way before, so no, forget it". Yeah. Brilliant. Amurica.

Even better ...

86736fd984f85f9c09a54c941a4892ea882dff66a4b33ae7b55626bbb292f02b.jpg

Again...did you fall on your head recently?

Maybe the idea of layering our policing system could be a good one, if we thought about it and talked about it.

But unfortunately, we now have a significant portion of our population who don't know how to do that.

"We've never done it that way before, so no". Yeah. Brilliant. Amurica.
You now have people trapping cops in buildings trying to set them on fire

"We've never done it that way before, so no". Yeah. Brilliant. Amurica.
You now have people trapping cops in buildings trying to set them on fire
And there ya go.

Again...did you fall on your head recently?

What else am I to assume?

"We've never done it that way before, so no, forget it". Yeah. Brilliant. Amurica.

They have been trying it in some places. NPR did a story on it not too long ago. Mixed results. Often armed police have to go out there anyway. But if you can eliminate one of out of every 4 or 5 calls...that saves 20-25 percent on manpower.

to break up a domestic argument?

You'd be surprised how many domestics involve weapons. Especially now with people stuck inside with each other all day.
Percentage wise--how many do?

Enough... things can go south pretty quickly if drugs and or alcohol are involved.
So....its just a blanket..."you have no idea" allegation when you don't seem to have an idea yourself. I'm sure arguments can escalate. You can always call armed response if the mediators are not able to resolve the issue.

But let me ask you this...what keeps someone from stabbing someone at 1234 Main Street? It's the "threat" of the police arresting them, taking them to jail, and their losing their freedom, right?

They have been trying it in some places. NPR did a story on it not too long ago. Mixed results. Often armed police have to go out there anyway. But if you can eliminate one of out of every 4 or 5 calls...that saves 20-25 percent on manpower.

How about people just, I don't know

Obey the law?

You'd be surprised how many domestics involve weapons. Especially now with people stuck inside with each other all day.

Enough... things can go south pretty quickly if drugs and or alcohol are involved.
So....its just a blanket..."you have no idea" allegation when you don't seem to have an idea yourself. I'm sure arguments can escalate. You can always call armed response if the mediators are not able to resolve the issue.

But let me ask you this...what keeps someone from stabbing someone at 1234 Main Street? It's the "threat" of the police arresting them, taking them to jail, and their losing their freedom, right?
So in your mind if you take out the equation of going to jail these punks won't do the crime?

LMFAO that's anarchy

How about people just, I don't know

Obey the law?

I hope not, I'd be unemployed.

So in your mind if you take out the equation of going to jail these punks won't do the crime?

LMFAO that's anarchy
Again...your brain damage is showing....

Because you send a mediator out first doesn't remove the threat of going to jail because if they don't knock it off, the actual police will be the next ones to show up.
If there is an assault in progress, you send the police out. If there is a guy sleeping on the sidewalk impeding a right of way or sleeping in a doorway (trespassing) the mediator can be used.

I'm sure you'll have some sort of silly response. Its all you have left.

LMFAO that's anarchy
Again...your brain damage is showing....

Because you send a mediator out first doesn't remove the threat of going to jail because if they don't knock it off, the actual police will be the next ones to show up.
If there is an assault in progress, you send the police out. If there is a guy sleeping on the sidewalk impeding a right of way or sleeping in a doorway (trespassing) the mediator can be used.

I'm sure you'll have some sort of silly response. Its all you have left.
The supreme court ruled people have the right to sleep on the sidewalk

Good God how can I debate some one who doesn't know the laws?

Forum List

Back