Did You Know Biden Claims To Be Catholic?

Like the phony-pious Pelosi, there ain't no way Biden "is Catholic" other than for some political purpose. Both have been denied communion.

Biden calls Trump's 'hurt God' attack 'shameful'
The threads are getting more desperate.
11hp0428.jpg
Or do you think CNN is lying?
That's a badge of honor.

Biden has been a devout Catholic and attended mass his whole life.

As opposed to Trump who never attended church, claims the Bible is his favorite book yet can’t quote a verse and uses tear gas on peaceful protestors to pose with a bible in a lame photo op
What the Catholic Church stands for isn't Christianity. At least not the form that Jesus wanted.
You might want to read up on how the Catholic Church came to be.

There is no standard definition of Christianity. The Catholic Church is as Christian as any protestant denomination and the Orthodox denominations. I quit the Catholic Church for several reasons, but it is totally ridiculous to claim that it is not Christian. Nobody really knows what Jesus wanted, anyway. I think that Jesus would not be too pleased with the idiot's statement that actually linked the Supreme Being and guns, as if that would ever be appropriate for a Christian or anyone else, while saying that Biden would "hurt God."
Jesus was clear to anyone that has the Holy Spirit. If not, what he spells out in the gospel is confusing.
I'm not sure how this ties in with guns other than the 2nd Amendment.
I guess one can call themselves a Christian if you believe in Christ, but Catholics are just as different from Protestants as Shiites are to Sunni, maybe even more so. I guess you have to know enough of both to recognize the glaring differences.
Catholics are the only true Christians. The Apostles were Catholics.

I‘m not sure, but I think Protestants can still get into Heaven, they just don’t get the preferred accommodations that Catholics do.

Biden is a political phony. He doesn't know how to be anything else. If he finds out being Catholic is a political liability, he'll deny his religion faster than Peter denied Jesus.
Well son, i got news for you. Probably most of the politicians who claim to be religious are lying and are actually atheists. In this country full of dummies, they have to claim to be religious to get elected.

You mean Trump is faking it?

Biden is a political phony. He doesn't know how to be anything else. If he finds out being Catholic is a political liability, he'll deny his religion faster than Peter denied Jesus.
Well son, i got news for you. Probably most of the politicians who claim to be religious are lying and are actually atheists. In this country full of dummies, they have to claim to be religious to get elected.

You mean Trump is faking it?
Shocking, i know.

As opposed to Trump who never attended church, claims the Bible is his favorite book yet can’t quote a verse and uses tear gas on peaceful protestors to pose with a bible in a lame photo op
What the Catholic Church stands for isn't Christianity. At least not the form that Jesus wanted.

There is no standard definition of Christianity. The Catholic Church is as Christian as any protestant denomination and the Orthodox denominations. I quit the Catholic Church for several reasons, but it is totally ridiculous to claim that it is not Christian. Nobody really knows what Jesus wanted, anyway. I think that Jesus would not be too pleased with the idiot's statement that actually linked the Supreme Being and guns, as if that would ever be appropriate for a Christian or anyone else, while saying that Biden would "hurt God."
Jesus was clear to anyone that has the Holy Spirit. If not, what he spells out in the gospel is confusing.
I guess one can call themselves a Christian if you believe in Christ, but Catholics are just as different from Protestants as Shiites are to Sunni, maybe even more so. I guess you have to know enough of both to recognize the glaring differences.

You are talking crazy. Jesus was pretty plain in the Sermon on the Mount.
It is disgraceful to link the Supreme Being with weapons. I guess that you have figured out a way to beat an AR-15 into a plowshare. That takes some real talent.
The various denominations have different priorities. Even in the First Century, C.E., there were different factions. The Christian Church split in 1054 to become the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church over internal differences that began with the crowning of Charlemagne in 800 (neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire). We all know what happened during the Reformation. Then the Protestants continued to subdivide up to the present day. I still can't figure out the Baptists. They go in all kinds of different directions. Both Sharpton and Falwell are Baptists. Go figure. Same with the Presbyterians. Christianity can be so confusing.

It is disgraceful to link the Supreme Being with weapons. I guess that you have figured out a way to beat an AR-15 into a plowshare. That takes some real talent.
The various denominations have different priorities. Even in the First Century, C.E., there were different factions. The Christian Church split in 1054 to become the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church over internal differences that began with the crowning of Charlemagne in 800 (neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire). We all know what happened during the Reformation. Then the Protestants continued to subdivide up to the present day. I still can't figure out the Baptists. They go in all kinds of different directions. Both Sharpton and Falwell are Baptists. Go figure. Same with the Presbyterians. Christianity can be so confusing.
Jews were persecuted horribly for centuries by the Catholic church over centuries that ultimately climaxed into the Holocaust. It was a natural progression.

I wonder how things would have gone had they had weapons to defend themselves.

We Catholics "enjoy" a separatist group whom we call, "Cafeteria Catholics."

Just as one walks through a cafeteria line and picks out what one wants to eat and leaves what one doesn't, the Cafeteria Catholics choose which teachings of the Church they want to believe and leave the others alone. In Biden's case, he is OK with abortion, calling it a "right to choose."

Catholic childhood education is so pervasive (assuming you went to a parochial school) that one gets the impression that one is "Catholic" in almost the same sense that one is "Italian," or male, or blue-eyed. It is - one imagines - immutable. And this is why even those who reject whole sections of the Catechism continue to think of themselves, and call themselves, "Catholic."

But Joe Biden is no Catholic. He can go to church until the cows come home, but no person who supports killing babies is a Catholic.

Like the phony-pious Pelosi, there ain't no way Biden "is Catholic" other than for some political purpose. Both have been denied communion.

Biden calls Trump's 'hurt God' attack 'shameful'

and trump aint no christian

Evangelicals seem to feel otherwise.

I'm not sure most evangelicals think Trump sincerely believes in the word of God so much as they seem him as a means to an "end." LOL

Just as one walks through a cafeteria line and picks out what one wants to eat and leaves what one doesn't, the Cafeteria Catholics choose which teachings of the Church they want to believe and leave the others alone. In Biden's case, he is OK with abortion, calling it a "right to choose."

Catholic childhood education is so pervasive (assuming you went to a parochial school) that one gets the impression that one is "Catholic" in almost the same sense that one is "Italian," or male, or blue-eyed. It is - one imagines - immutable. And this is why even those who reject whole sections of the Catechism continue to think of themselves, and call themselves, "Catholic."

But Joe Biden is no Catholic. He can go to church until the cows come home, but no person who supports killing babies is a Catholic.
And I'd say you were a cafeteria catholic if you are financially comfortable.

Most American Catholics eat at the Cafeteria

They support outlandish things lIke birth control, divorce, Priests getting married and even a woman’s right to choose.

But some still attend Latin Mass and won’t eat meat on Fridays

I'm not gonna look up the scripture that clearly stated that Jesus would tell parables that were meant to be confusing to people who had not received the Holy Spirit.
One example is your plowshare comment. That's only in a perfect situation. It's wishful thinking. Many things he said weren't to be take literally. The Sermon On The Mount was just one of the rare times he wasn't using parables.

There is a significant difference between saying, "The Church is wrong about this issue," and doing something that the Church condemns, and acknowledging that it is sinful.

There was a time in my life when I got drunk a couple times a week. But I didn't justify it by saying that drunkenness is OK; I recognized that it was wrong, got my head straight, and stopped getting drunk.

Mr Biden, when he speaks out about abortion, expresses no sense whatsoever that abortion is seriously immoral/sinful. It is as though abortion is on the same level as having a nose job.

Imagine a Catholic politician saying, "I believe that abortion is seriously immoral and sinful. But the current state of the law and the Constitution in the United States is that it is permissible, so in my capacity as an elected official I will not do anything to impair the legal rights of my fellow citizens, even though I believe that in exercising those rights they are committing an immoral act."

But no Leftist will ever say this, because it violates the absolute highest moral imperative in Leftism: YOU MUST NEVER BE JUDGMENTAL! [Except against Christians].

if biden is like the Catholics i grew up around i bet he cant quote very many verses himself.....they were Catholics on Sunday...that was the extent of it...

if biden is like the Catholics i grew up around i bet he cant quote very many verses himself.....they were Catholics on Sunday...that was the extent of it...

Biden regularly attends church and credits his faith for pulling him through the time his wife and child were killed

Catholics are the true Christians
Protestants did not come around till a thousand years later
jesus would throw the pope and his thousand dollar robes out the door and take all the gold and silver in the vatican and buy the poor something to eat and get a roof over their heads...Catholics are a money worshiping cult....

Forum List

Back