They’re bugging out

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Americans leaving in record numbers means something. We aren’t the nation we thought we were.

Unless the people unite and remove the rapacious oligarchy that controls everything, the nations goes the way of all previous great empires.

Note to partisans: this thread is not about Don or Joe. They are merely symptoms.

Americans Continue Giving Up Citizenship at Record Levels Reports Bambridge Accountants New York
NEWS PROVIDED BY
Bambridge Accountants New York

• NEW YORK, Aug. 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Americans are continuing to renounce their citizenship at the highest levels on record, according to research by the Enrolled Agents and accountants Bambridge Accountants New York.

Record levels of US citizens renouncing

• 5,816 Americans gave up their citizenship in the first six months of 2020
  • Showing a 1,210% increase on the

Americans Continue Giving Up Citizenship at Record Levels Reports Bambridge Accountants New York

Americans leaving in record numbers means something. We aren’t the nation we thought we were.

Unless the people unite and remove the rapacious oligarchy that controls everything, the nations goes the way of all previous great empires.

Note to partisans: this thread is not about Don or Joe. They are merely symptoms.

NEWS PROVIDED BY

• NEW YORK, Aug. 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Americans are continuing to renounce their citizenship at the highest levels on record, according to research by the Enrolled Agents and accountants Bambridge Accountants New York.

Our wingers are killing us.

NEWS PROVIDED BY

Yes they are, but they’re too dumb to know it.

I have no respect for anyone that leaves the USA because of politics or their taxes are too high. Screw You. Take off and don’t come back.
That's it in a nutshell. The OP doesn't provide any reasons why they're leaving.
So I'm saying its to lower taxes, as democrats always want to raise taxes.
That's probably the only thing I liked about Bernie, he wanted to go punish companies who move offshore for tax evasion.

So the OP claims they are leaving because of Trump, when they are probably leaving due to democrat tax policies.

I have no respect for anyone that leaves the USA because of politics or their taxes are too high. Screw You. Take off and don’t come back.
Apparently, you’re blind to what’s occurring. It’s not about taxes or politics for many. We see the nation declining and a tyranny coming. We live in a failed state.

Apparently, you’re blind to what’s occurring. It’s not about taxes or politics for many. We see the nation declining and a tyranny coming. We live in a failed state.
That is all the more reason to stay and fight for what you believe.

Seems to be a global phenomena. Don't go to England or Australia, or a whole host of others. It is a global cancer.

NEWS PROVIDED BY

one-note-samba.gif

NEWS PROVIDED BY

I would like to know who these people are who have been renouncing U.S. Citizenship?

And why can't we get all the fucking commies and freedom haters to do the same?

Seems to be a global phenomena. Don't go to England or Australia, or a whole host of others. It is a global cancer.
I'd personally bug out to the DR were it not for my already remote location, even though it's every bit as corrupt as it is here...Though their corruption is right out in front of everyone, and nobody pretends that there isn't any.

NEWS PROVIDED BY

By wingers, I assume you mean the hard left Marxists driving the Dems and the hard right Jesus Nazis squatting in the GOP tent, correct?

If it's other wingers, please let me know.

Damn........ONLY 5000............

Hyped up title and BS...........

Yawn........back to regular scheduled programming.

Actually, some of the stories are hilarious. Like this one:

"Brown, 42, is one of many African Americans leaving the United States permanently for many reasons, including racism and fear of police brutality. Her flight landed in her new hometown on June 25, a month to the day Floyd died."

She's afraid of racism and police brutality, so she moved to Mexico? Well, of course, she moved to a wealthy resort town that caters to tourists. Why do I think going to Puerto Vallarta on a cruise is her entire experience and knowledge of the country of Mexico?

"She calls the move the best decision she's ever made. While Mexico is not perfect and has its own problems, she says, she's never encountered any racism in the tourist destination made famous by the 1960s film, "The Night of the Iguana.""

Well, OF COURSE she's never encountered any racism in a tourist trap! They'll say any damned thing you want as long as you've got money. She's in for quite a shock if she ever bestirs herself and goes out into the REAL country of Mexico, though.

As Matt Walsh points out, Mexico's murder rate is 7 times higher than the US's. Entire police forces are arrested for taking bribes from the drug cartels. Nearly half the Mexican population lives below the poverty line, as opposed to 12% of Americans.

That's it in a nutshell. The OP doesn't provide any reasons why they're leaving.
So I'm saying its to lower taxes, as democrats always want to raise taxes.
That's probably the only thing I liked about Bernie, he wanted to go punish companies who move offshore for tax evasion.

So the OP claims they are leaving because of Trump, when they are probably leaving due to democrat tax policies.

I'm guessing the reasons are as diverse as the people themselves are, whatever the OP wants to project onto them.

Forum List

Back