Did Jesus die on the cross just so we can now eat a Ham sandwich ?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Think about it and read your bible what exactly changed from the old Testament laws and Paul's commands in his letters?

My only conclusion is we now can eat a Ham sandwich and that's it

Another thing if Jesus ended the old laws why does everyone post the 10 commandments on their lawns?

Think about it and read your bible what exactly changed from the old Testament laws and Paul's commands in his letters?

Another thing if Jesus ended the old laws why does everyone post the 10 commandments on their lawns?
from your comment it sounds like you need to go back and read it again,,

:eusa_doh::slap::whatsign:

Yes it is, according to Paul he didn't know it was a sin to want other people's stuff and no where in the old laws was it a sin to be drunk, now with idiot Paul you can not be drunk and enter heaven

backout.gif

We also get to eat shrimp. That's what the Jews get for killing Our Lord and Saviour.
That's my point we now can eat anything..

What else can we do that we couldn't do before?

If you read Paul's letters (hint if you want to find the commands, can't be drunk, can't steal blah blah blah it most of the letters it's chapter 5 )

The only thing that changed was what we can eat

What's weird is Matthew 18:18 where Jesus gave Peter the keys to heaven by saying what's permissible on earth is permissible in heaven..

So what Christian denomination we talking here methodist who welcomes gays or Catholics and Baptist who don't?

That's my point we now can eat anything..

What else can we do that we couldn't do before?

If you read Paul's letters (hint if you want to find the commands, can't be drunk, can't steal blah blah blah it most of the letters it's chapter 5 )

The only thing that changed was what we can eat
Can we still rape? :dunno:

What's weird is Matthew 18:18 where Jesus gave Peter the keys to heaven by saying what's permissible on earth is permissible in heaven..

So what Christian denomination we talking here methodist who welcomes gays or Catholics and Baptist who don't?
Before I leave this thread, I'll leave you with this thought.
You need to read the Scripture with the context.
Good evening.

Before I leave this thread, I'll leave you with this thought.
You need to read the Scripture with the context.
Good evening.
I have been studying the NIV , old KJV (still pissed of about 1 Corinthians 13 the love chapter used to be the charity chapter) new kjv, NLT this shit is fucked up in translation.. Been studying it non stop for 5 months ...

( that's where I was/ what I have been doing)

You take out Paul's stupid letters and the new testament makes sense .

Forum List

Back