Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

Not according to the impartial, uninvolved witness who saw Martin beating Zimmerman “MMA style” while Zimmerman was pinned on the ground.
Martin's mistake was not making sure he killed Zimmerman. He would be alive and free today, if he had.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You're the fucking liar.

The fact of the matter is that the video of the incident shows Travis move away from Arbery and take cover. Arbery ran around the truck and attacked Travis.

Arbery tried to steal Travis' shotgun, thus earning his Darwin award.

Why do moronic moonbats think they can just steal somebody's gun out of their hands without getting shot?

Martin's mistake was not making sure he killed Zimmerman. He would be alive and free today, if he had.
Martin ambushed and tried to kill Zimmerman. He was unsuccessful and earned his Darwin award.

Why do moronic moonbats like Martin think they can just attack armed good citizens without getting shot?

You're the fucking liar.

The fact of the matter is that the video of the incident shows Travis move away from Arbery and take cover. Arbery ran around the truck and attacked Travis.

Why do moronic moonbats think they can just steal somebody's gun out of their hands without getting shot?
He testified under oath that he chased Arbery down and blocked his path 5 times. So you are embarrassing yourself, as usual. I mean, what kind of squealing retard do you have to be to say something didn't happen, after the defendant testified under oath that it happened?

Most blacks are defnitely way toooooo biased......look at the ones on here.

You have not heard me say this jury is good......I cannot even get a look at them.....all I know is there are a lot of women on the jury and that all of them are college graduates.....neither of which is a good thing.

Why do people always think a lot of blacks should be on a jury? I can understand it if the dedendant is black....but if the dedendant or defendants are white....no reason for any blacks to be on the jury at all.

Now of course ---there is 1 black woman on the jury....and she knows even if the morons on this board do not....if they vote not guilty she is in big trouble.....big,big trouble and even the whites but to a lesser extent.

Thus there is tremendous pressure on this jury to convict and I will not be surprised if they do....but it will not be based on any guilt of the defendants....it will be based on politics, self preservation and to protect their families.

Good honest and courageous juries are not easy to find these days......our judicial system is held hostage by the threat of black rioting,looting, and burning....and this fear of black retribution goes all the way up to the Supreme Ct.
Again, can you explain how "blacks are too bias" but white bois are okay.

Again, can you explain how "blacks are too bias" but white bois are okay.
Way too many whites are also biased.

It appears this jury may be all women....for some reason I am unable to verify that....I did hear that.

Liar.

"On direct examination, Minshew said Bryan told him that he had "blocked" Arbery with his truck five times."

So one of the three hillbilly.posse members said he chased him and blocked his path. Under oath. Today. But you go ahead and keep lying and saying that didn't happen.
There was no posse chasing him when he was shot dumbass.

Arbery was running straight at Travis. So Travis repositioned himself to take cover. He repositioned himself so that his truck was between himself and Arbery.

Arbery then ran around the truck and viciously attacked Travis, thus earning his Darwin award.

It's quite obvious that it was a failed attempted robbery and carjacking. Arbery wanted that gun and that truck so he could flee the neighborhood before the police arrived and put him back in jail for his crimes again.

He knew the jig was up.

There was no posse chasing him when he was shot dumbass.

Arbery was running straight at Travis. So Travis repositioned himself to take cover. He repositioned himself so that his truck was between himself and Arbery.

Arbery then ran around the truck and viciously attacked Travis, thus earning his Darwin award.

It's quite obvious that it was a failed attempted robbery and carjacking. Arbery wanted that gun and that truck so he could flee the neighborhood before the police arrived and put him back in jail for his crimes again.

He knew the jig was up.

Last edited:
You're the fucking liar.

Tell me Muhammed if Travis only wanted to talk to Ahmaud why did he exit his vehicle with a loaded shotgun?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
1636503739187.png

Glynn County police Officer Jeff Brandeberry told a jury that Greg McMichael — one of three white men on trial for murder in the case — at first told him that Arbery had been recorded by security cameras “breaking in all these houses out here.”

“Well, he makes frequent trips to the neighborhood and gets caught on video cameras every third or fourth night breaking into places and no one’s been able to catch him,” McMichael told Brandeberry, who read in open court from a transcript of the conversation recorded by his body camera.

The officer said he spoke to McMichael at the scene of the shooting, with Arbery’s body lying under a sheet in the road nearby, as police first responded on Feb. 23, 2020.

McMichael’s account shifted when he spoke with a Glynn County detective at police headquarters late the same day. Whereas he’d first blamed the slain man for break-ins at multiple houses, McMichael told Detective Parker Marcy the intruder had targeted a single home — one that was still under construction with no doors or windows.

They are dead to rights.

The prosecution’s assertion that none of the men had immediate knowledge that a crime was committed appears to be in anticipation of the likelihood that the defense will argue that the men were making a legal arrest under Georgia’s citizen’s arrest law, which was largely repealed by the state legislature after widespread outcry over Mr. Arbery’s killing. That law previously stated that a private person may arrest someone “if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge.”

Ms. Dunikoski also described in detail how the two McMichaels and the third defendant, their neighbor William Bryan, chased Mr. Arbery for five minutes as he ran through their neighborhood, trying to evade them — the McMichaels in one pickup truck and Mr. Bryan in another. She said that in the midst of the chase, Travis McMichael stopped and asked Mr. Arbery, “Where you running from? What are you doing?” Mr. Arbery ignored him.

At some point during the pursuit, she said, Gregory McMichael, who was armed with a handgun, said to Mr. Arbery, “Stop or I’ll blow your fucking head off,” language, she said, that indicated an intent to harm Mr. Arbery, not simply talk to him.

She said that Mr. Bryan tried to hit Mr. Arbery four times with his pickup truck, at one point forcing him into a ditch.

And Ms. Dunikoski played the video that Mr. Bryan recorded on his cellphone, showing the moments when the two trucks had pinned Mr. Arbery in. She said that Gregory McMichael later claimed that Mr. Arbery had been “trapped like a rat.”
Wow. Thanks for filling in those blanks. It seems pretty close to a hate crime in this portrayal.

Forum List

Back