Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

Security.

Tell me SBB, why would Travis call 911 if he was planning on murdering someone?
Not even to mention Greg Mac was on the phone with the police at the precise moment ahhbury ran up to their truck and commenced his attack on Travis Mac

What kind of killer gets on the phone with police at the alleged time and place they have 'planned to kill ahhmaud'?.....answer....a mythical killer that only exists in the minds of the moonbats.

To tell them the lie that he thought he saw a weapon on Arbery, because he thought that would give him legal protection to do anything he wanted to Arbery. Obviously. Can you figure out NOTHING for yourself?
Hmmm.... nice conspiracy theory. So why didn't Travis tell the police that he thought he saw a weapon on Arbery?

Your stupid conspiracy theory is nothing but ridiculous moonbattery.

When did Travis call 911?
Travis called the police on his cell phone before he was attacked by Arbery and handed his cell phone to his dad.

His father was actually still talking to the police dispatcher while standing in the bed of Travis' parked and stationary pickup truck that he used as a makeshift observation post when Arbery blitzed around the truck, viciously attacked Travis and tried to steal his shotgun, thus earning his Darwin award.

Those calls to the police are recorded.

Last edited:
The jury is composed of 11 persons and 1 black woman.....that is all that is being said about the makeup of the jury.

Thus refusing to reveal how many women are on the jury.....aka following the current p.c. nonsense of not mentioning gender?

Yet they refer to the black as a woman??? Perhaps they consider her less than a person? Or, perhaps more than a person? Aaarg it is all so confusing.

Also, since they are attempting to protect the identity of the jurors....we are not allowed to see them.

I did read one source that said all the jurors are female.

Last edited:
I have never seen a trial that has so many technical issues.

The judge appears rather petulant whilst trying to project a nice guy image.

Big win for the defense team today on the heresay evidence the prosecutor wanted to present aka that only 1 burglary reporrted in 2 months before ahhmaud was killed.

The prosecution attempt to present that as evidence was shot down by the defense team....the judge was forced by the law to agree with the defense team not to allow that claim to be presented as evidence.

The prosecutor is really lame and not likeable....unless there are 12 dykes on the jury.

Last edited:
I'm finding it difficult to rationalizing a dude carrying a shotgun loaded and cocked with the safety off in broad daylight with only the intent to stop someone in order to ask questions.
How many times already have you been told it was for self defense?.....Travis sees this guy running towards them from way down the road...if he had not been prepared to defend himself he would have been dead meat.

Last edited:
Travis called the police on his cell phone before he was attacked by Arbery and handed his cell phone to his dad.

His father was actually still talking to the police dispatcher while standing in the bed of Travis' parked and stationary pickup truck that he used as a makeshift observation post when Arbery blitzed around the truck, viciously attacked Travis and tried to steal his shotgun, thus earning his Darwin award.

Those calls to the police are recorded.
"If I could have got a shot at the guy, I'd have shot him myself, because he was, he was that violently -- " McMichael said, according to the transcript, before a bystander interrupted the conversation.

Travis McMichael didn't call the police the day of the shooting.

Travis McMichael didn't call the police the day of the shooting.
Yes he did. Travis called the police and gave the phone to his father.

His father was standing in the bed of the parked truck and still on the phone with the police dispatcher when Arbery came running down the street, towards them, blitzed around the truck and attacked Travis, thus earning his Darwin award.

You can hear the shots on the recording of the call.

Have you heard that recording?

Forum List

Back