Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

I know when to shoot and when not to shoot......I have 4 levels of response if I encounter someone who is a threat of some sort.....minimal threat....I go with pepper spray, one lone threatening fool....my pistol will handle him nicely.....two or more ....I rely on my shotgun of the street sweeper variety....all dem nigha thugs best stay far away from me.

Also....I know not to say anything to cops but yes sir, no sir...and I want to speak to my lawyer.
You carry a shotgun everywhere you go? Is it sawed-off so that it's concealable?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
ACL injuries can be a bitch. But since Arbery's ACL tear was in his left knee, that partially explains why he chose to attack Travis by blitzing around the right side of the truck that Travis was taking cover behind. That way when he makes the cut to the left to attack Travis, his good knee is the one that takes all that stress from performing such a sharp cut.
The LEVEL of made up shit you create is astonishing.
Why do you anti-civil rights zealots always live in oppositeland rather than realityland?
Opposite Land, huh.
Gunman = attacker
Travis = Gunman
therefore Travis = idiot Gunman
Travis is an Idiot, Low IQ, Southern Confederate Flag Waver.......Yea......That guy.
Hunted Down a Suspected Criminal, I get that.
They (McMicheals) pre determined that Aubrey was a criminal.

Which to that, I contend that might be true.
That DOES NOT give them the right to 'hunt him down' which you will claim they didn't do.

That is possibly the major point.
NONE us us can read the minds of these individuals, and their STATEMENTS may or may NOT be true.

But the FACT that the third person, not a McMichael, was FILMING the events as they proceeded, is damaging to their cause.

The FACT that he was filming pretty much determines that this was Pre-Meditated.

Those calls to the police are recorded.
I hope we hear the idiots speak.

Possibly for the same reason friend Roddy filmed their crimes and then released the video in order to exonerate them all.

No one said they were all that bright.
I think they have made the same mistake a lot of innocent defendants have made.....talked too much and without the presence of their lawyer.

This has been talked about many times on this board and I have mentioned it several times myself in an effort t edumcate gun owners in particular....know the laws in your state on gun ownership, know the laws in your state on self defense(though they are very similar in most states)

If ever involved in a matter wherein the police get involved.....no matter how innocent you are or how innocent you may believe yourself to be......say nothing to the police but I want to talk to my attorney.

Never forget the police are not your friend....anything you say to them can and may be used in court.

I think they have made the same mistake a lot of innocent defendants have made.....talked too much and without the presence of their lawyer.

This has been talked about many times on this board and I have mentioned it several times myself in an effort t edumcate gun owners in particular....know the laws in your state on gun ownership, know the laws in your state on self defense(though they are very similar in most states)

If ever involved in a matter wherein the police get involved.....no matter how innocent you are or how innocent you may believe yourself to be......say nothing to the police but I want to talk to my attorney.

Never forget the police are not your friend....anything you say to them can and may be used in court.
Also remember that political correctness rules and if you have the misfortune to have to use lethal force to defend your life against a member of some minority group....remember--- the media will be out to crucify you and they will use their powerful voice to demonize and convict you in the eyes of the public long before your trial begins.

"We're not playing" and "I'm going to blow your fucking head off"?

Self-defense my ass.
He was just trying to get Ahmaud to stop and talk to them and perhaps using too strong of a language.....but if Ahmaud had stopped to talk he would be alive today.

I am convinced Ahmaud was not in fear of his life but was in fear of going back to jail as he was in violation of his parole by going into a house where he had no business....probably not thinking rationally.....not to forget he was none too stable to begin with...having documented mental problems.

It is very,very possible that Ahmaud was just tired of living.....involved in and convicted of several crimes.....on parole...missing out on making it to the NFL....though his teamate had....just too much negative crap in his life....thus he was a very angry young black man motivated to strike out at anyone that crossed his path.

If anyone doubts that they should see the video of his previous encounters with the police.....he was on the verge of getting shot that day because of his threatening actions and refusal to listen to the police.....such a familiar story we hear time and again when young black men get confronted with the police.....these young blacks males feel so entitled they do not think anyone should question them....most particuarly the police or any authority figure for that matter....that is why so many of them have problems in school.....aka attacking their teacher and so forth.

Last edited:
Probably because of some unfortunate experience with white people....or maybe because your ancestors were slaves?
My ancestors overcame the kind of adversity that would break you, both literally and figuratively. My grandfather, as a Tuskegee Airman ascended to heights you and ancestors could only dream of.

The things about you that I dislike have nothing to do with the fact that you're white, they're because of your ignorance and dishonesty on top of your bigotry and racism (don't even try claiming you don't believe blacks are inferior to whites).

In spite of all that, I don't need to entrap people. Most of the time, all I have to do is just let them talk. As we can see in the case of the McMichaels, give em enough rope and they eventually will hang themselves, I don't have to get my hands dirty.

My ancestors overcame the kind of adversity that would break you, both literally and figuratively. My grandfather, as a Tuskegee Airman ascended to heights you and ancestors could only dream of.

The things about you that I dislike have nothing to do with the fact that you're white, they're because of your ignorance and dishonesty on top of your bigotry and racism (don't even try claiming you don't believe blacks are inferior to whites).

In spite of all that, I don't need to entrap people. Most of the time, all I have to do is just let them talk. As we can see in the case of the McMichaels, give em enough rope and they eventually will hang themselves, I don't have to get my hands dirty.
What kinds of adversity confronted your ancestors?

Unfortunately most people's ancestors faced adversity...not just black folks....however blacks seem to be the only one's cashing in on that or trying to.

The Macs are not hung yet.

Black folk are like the boy that cried wolf(if you are familiar with that old story) they have cried racism too often...most are tired of hearing that....yet they persist trying to play the victim but as we know...too often they are the perp.

Your Grandfather is to be congratulated and admired for his service to the nation.

The real heroes are the ones who did not come back.

Whilst we are talking about WWII....let us remember this is Veterans Day and we should pause to remember the over 400 thousand whites who made the ultimate sacrifice as well as the 708 blacks who died in that war.

Last edited:
What kinds of adversity confronted your ancestors?

Unfortunately most people's ancestors faced adversity...not just black folks....however blacks seem to be the only one's cashing in on that or trying to.
The Macs are not hung yet.

Black folk are like the boy that cried wolf(if you are familiar with that old story) they have cried racism too often...most are tired of hearing that....yet they persist trying to play the victim but as we know...too often they are the perp.

Your Grandfather is to be congratulated and admired for his service to the nation and whilst we are talking about WWII....let us remember this is Veterans Day and we should pause to remember the over 400 thousand whites who made the ultimate sacrifice as well as the 708 blacks who died in that war.
No, the McMichaels have yet to be convicted however the fact that you want them to be acquitted and believe that they did nothing wrong is as disturbing as the mindset that led them to the chase and confrontation that caused Arbery his life.

Nobody is playing the victim other than you currently. There is no denying documented American history when a white supremacist society kept black people in a subordinate life station through a series of laws, court cases, social mores, etc.

The people who did those things, and committed crimes against black people not much differently than what the McMichaels did to Arbery are not "perpetrators" though, right? Were their acts even "wrong" in your mind?

No, the McMichaels have yet to be convicted however the fact that you want them to be acquitted and believe that they did nothing wrong is as disturbing as the mindset that led them to the chase and confrontation that caused Arbery his life.

Nobody is playing the victim other than you currently. There is no denying documented American history when a white supremacist society kept black people in a subordinate life station through a series of laws, court cases, social mores, etc.

The people who did those things, and committed crimes against black people not much differently than what the McMichaels did to Arbery are not "perpetrators" though, right? Were their acts even "wrong" in your mind?
I think the Macs should be found not guilty because they are not guilty.

All the evidence and particuarly the video demonstrates that.

In fact they should never have been charged with any crime...and the only reason they were is because of the media and its inherent desire to incite more and more racial violence....making this case a racial thing when in fact the Macs would have done the same thing if the suspect had been white....no doubt in my mind about that.

I have talked about Slavery and the War Between the states so much I am not going there....once such a discussion on that gets going...it is too time consuming....and the real problem is that most have been taught very little about all that and what they have been taught is usually wrong....thus on those occasions and there have been many of them over the years....I had to spend far too much time just getting the facts right.

But if you are interested in discussing all that with someone....just start a thread there are many who do like arguing about all that.

If it gets interesting I might jump in.....but at this time I really am not motivated to do that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back