Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

Because it's the only one that makes any logical sense.
Sounds like an argument from ignorance fallacy to me.

You are obviously very ignorant of the facts of the case.

You didn't even know that Greg McMichael was on the phone with the police dispatcher when the incident happened.

The fact of the matter is that when Travis saw Arbery running by his home, Travis recognized Arbery from an incident just days earlier when he spotted Arbery prowling in somebody's yard in the middle of the night across the street from Mr. English's house. Travis called the police and told them that when Arbery saw him, Arbery reached for his waistband and then ran into Mr. English's home.

Arbery had no legitimate reason to go into that home.

By the time the police got there, Arbery was already gone.

Travis also recognized that Arbery was the guy who was on surveillance videos repeatedly and illegally entering Mr. English's home. Those videos were distributed on a neighborhood oriented blog.

Several people in the subdivision had recently had stuff stolen, including Travis. Somebody stole a handgun out of his vehicle.

Basically, Arbery was a prowler who was terrorizing the neighborhood.

That's why the cops were called on Arbery IMO. That's a hell of a lot more reasonable conclusion than your ignorant "dey be wayciss" theory.

Last edited:
Try and keep up....it is not a all white jury.

The judge approved it and he is certainly no conservative.

The blacks simply were tooooo biased to get approval....either that or they simply lied to escape jury duty which is not all that uncommon.

this one black juror is in a very difficult position....imagine what will happen to her if the jury votes to acquit.

She would probably have to leave town and hide out....unless she has money --that might not be possible for her.
Can you explain how “the blacks are too bias” but white boi jury is all good?

Youre a fucking moron if you think they werent aware of what he was doing. You think they "used the force" to somehow KNOW that this black was up to no good? Shut up, fool. Just watch the court case and dont comment on it any further.

Additionally, McMichael said he saw Arbery inside a home under construction. Arbery was seen entering the home in surveillance video at the site, but the owner of the home told CNN he did not see Arbery commit any crime the day of the shooting.

What does it require to be charged with trespassing in Georgia?

Can you explain how “the blacks are too bias” but white boi jury is all good?
Most blacks are defnitely way toooooo biased......look at the ones on here.

You have not heard me say this jury is good......I cannot even get a look at them.....all I know is there are a lot of women on the jury and that all of them are college graduates.....neither of which is a good thing.

Why do people always think a lot of blacks should be on a jury? I can understand it if the dedendant is black....but if the dedendant or defendants are white....no reason for any blacks to be on the jury at all.

Now of course ---there is 1 black woman on the jury....and she knows even if the morons on this board do not....if they vote not guilty she is in big trouble.....big,big trouble and even the whites but to a lesser extent.

Thus there is tremendous pressure on this jury to convict and I will not be surprised if they do....but it will not be based on any guilt of the defendants....it will be based on politics, self preservation and to protect their families.

Good honest and courageous juries are not easy to find these days......our judicial system is held hostage by the threat of black rioting,looting, and burning....and this fear of black retribution goes all the way up to the Supreme Ct.

Last edited:
Sounds like an argument from ignorance fallacy to me.

You are obviously very ignorant of the facts of the case.

You didn't even know that Greg McMichael was on the phone with the police dispatcher when the incident happened.

The fact of the matter is that when Travis saw Arbery running by his home, Travis recognized Arbery from an incident just days earlier when he spotted Arbery prowling in somebody's yard in the middle of the night across the street from Mr. English's house. Travis called the police and told them that when Arbery saw him, Arbery reached for his waistband and then ran into Mr. English's home.

Arbery had no legitimate reason to go into that home.

By the time the police got there, Arbery was already gone.

Travis also recognized that Arbery was the guy who was on surveillance videos repeatedly and illegally entering Mr. English's home. Those videos were distributed on a neighborhood oriented blog.

Several people in the subdivision had recently had stuff stolen, including Travis. Somebody stole a handgun out of his vehicle.

Basically, Arbery was a prowler who was terrorizing the neighborhood.

That's why the cops were called on Arbery IMO. That's a hell of a lot more reasonable conclusion than your ignorant "dey be wayciss" theory.

You got it.....the liberals have nothing going for them but their ability to threaten civil disruption and to make a lot of dumb ass whites believe that racism is the most important topic of the day.

You need to be educated on what "first hand knowledge" means.

Arberry was not wanted by the authorities. Had he been, he was pretty easy to find.

The McMichael's had no cause to chase him down. None.

You say that people in that subdivision had called the police on Arberry on several occasions? Well, I think Travis and Greg McMichael are going to wish they'd done the same...
They did you ignorant piece of shit.

Because it's the only one that makes any logical sense.

They had absolutely no legal reason to pursue Arberry. None.

The fact that Travis referred to him as a "n****r" only serves to bolster the argument that both the chase and the shooting may have been racially motivated...
Are nighas racist because they call each other Nigha?

Could you explain to the USMB forum, the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?
He is incapable of reasoning.....he is like some silly little girl....bases everything on emotion....he so emotional cuz one of his bros. got hisself kilt.

He just cant handle that....so he thinks it is all a big conspiracy against blacks....that cops and most whites go out hunting blacks like some folk hunt rabbitts.....ridiculous.

Last edited:
Earlier; I think it was you, perhaps not, said that the video didn't show McMichael getting out of the truck, as if that mattered. If he didn't get out of the truck, how was it he engaged with Arberry outside of the truck?

That's ignorant...

That they called the cops is great. Where they fucked up was when they chased down and killed the guy.

Let's make a bet. I'll bet you $1,000 that Travis McMichael is found guilty for causing the unlawful death of Arberry. You're so convinced that anyone who sees it otherwise, this should be easy money for you.

I use PayPal and Venmo...

And the McMichael's fucked up when they decided to play judge, jury and executioner.

Travis McMichael is going to prison. Considering the heroic pedestal you've placed him on, you should probably prepare for that...

You said the same thing about Z.....have you ever been right about anything?....or are you one of those guys I like to take with me to the horse races because they are losers....whichever way they bet ....I bet the opposite.....easy money. hehheh

Look forward to seeing you on Court TV one day.

I know when to shoot and when not to shoot......I have 4 levels of response if I encounter someone who is a threat of some sort.....minimal threat....I go with pepper spray, one lone threatening fool....my pistol will handle him nicely.....two or more ....I rely on my shotgun of the street sweeper variety....all dem nigha thugs best stay far away from me.

Also....I know not to say anything to cops but yes sir, no sir...and I want to speak to my lawyer.

I know when to shoot and when not to shoot......I have 4 levels of response if I encounter someone who is a threat of some sort.....minimal threat....I go with pepper spray, one lone threatening fool....my pistol will handle him nicely.....two or more ....I rely on my shotgun of the street sweeper variety....all dem nigha thugs best stay far away from me.

Also....I know not to say anything to cops but yes sir, no sir...and I want to speak to my lawyer.

You're an excitable boy!

Fuck you, you dickless little fuck.

I have an actual life which doesn't allow me to sit in front of the idiot box for hours on end like you, you worthless little sponge..

You, on the other hand, having no friends or anyone who loves you, can spend hours and hours watching nonsensical bullshit on the television while you search for companionship in the television set.

You are fucking pathetic...

What matters here is what happened the day of the shooting. The reason that's the only day which mattered is that there was no warrant for the arrest of Ahmaud Arberry, Had there been, perhaps the McMichael's would have a firmer legal foothold.

As it is, they're standing in quicksand...

Yes....I would hate to be in their shoes....but the reason they are there is not what you think it is.

Forum List

Back