Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
My observations.....the Judge seems rather decent....not all that biased.....but he will support the State any chance he gets.

Unable to see the jury thus unable to make any observations there.

I think the prosecutor is ineffective....quite lame in fact.

Great defense team....I think this trial may turn out better than I thought.

The set up of the courtroom was too small....in fact ridiculous...not enogh room in the jury box for all the jurors.

The technical problems with the videos etc. was constant and pathetic.

The prosecution presented no evidence of anything.......just a unbelievable narrative that even the judge seemed uncomfortable with.

The defense team did a fantastic job of laying out what really transpired that day.

For me now the only question mark is the jury...are they honest and courageous as was the zimmerman jury?

If the jury says not guilty there will be a big problem for the lone black juror....all the thugs will know how she voted....thus one can hardly blame her if she votes guilty.

Last edited:
Unless those 3 assholes get the death penalty, the trial will be a farce, IMO
Your opinion is pathetic......did you watch the trial with those biased eyes of yours?

BTW....just to show how 'up' you are on the case....the prosecution has already said they will not seek the death penalty.

geez where do these morons come from?

Your opinion is pathetic......did you watch the trial with those biased eyes of yours?

BTW....just to show how 'up' you are on the case....the prosecution has already said they will not seek the death penalty.

Not even interested.

they murdered the kid in cold blood.

They deserve the noose they would have put around his neck, if they had the chance.

You are the biased one here.

Last edited:
The Courtroom is cramped, and all player's in this trial seem semi-professional and more interested in their own careers.
Anything can and will happen.
It is too early to make a prediction with much confidence.....yet based on what I observed if I was a defendant I would be feeling good.

1636151684760.png

“Stop, I’ll blow your f---ing head off,” Greg McMichael told police he warned Arbery, according to the prosecutor. McMichael, his son and a neighbor did not just chase Arbery in their pickup trucks last year, Dunikoski said — the older McMichael described trapping the 25-year-old Black man “like a rat.”

Calling 911 just before Arbery was shot, she noted, McMichael did not describe a crime.

“All of this, and what does he say his emergency is?” Dunikoski told the jury. “'I’m out here in Satilla Shores, and there’s a Black male running down the street.' That’s the emergency.”

Last edited:
The law that allowed the Defense to eliminate black jurors is a prime example that systemic racism still exists in this country.
Nonsense.....they were not barred because they were black but because they were biased.......even the pc judge agreed.

Try and keep up....did you even watch the trial or did you just tune into cnn for their biased opinion.

Obviously you have no interest in the facts or the truth.....you come on here and post your ignorance based on gobbling up the media propaganda.
Obviously you have no interest in the facts or the truth....

3 armed men chase down an unarmed man and kill him?

What 'fact' am I missing?

Forum List

Back