Dems want Laws changed after Rittenhouse shootings. Are vigilantes the answer? (Poll)

Do you support vigilantes policing neighborhoods when the police are unavailable?

• Yes, people have the right to protect their lives and property

Votes: 66 95.7%
  • No, criminals have every right to burn, steal, and kill.

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
Rittenhouse was found not guilty under the law. In context, that is fair. So yeah, if a person is not fond of a law then what they have to do is advocate to have it changed. I'd imagine one good way to do that would be via winning elections.

Personally, it seems to me that the fact that a 17 year old kid can aggressively insert himself into a violent and public situation with a weapon like that is worth some intelligent and reasonable discussion. So it has to be decided whether that should be legal.

I'd imagine that, underneath all the standard screaming and attacking and hating and politicking and fundraising, that's the bottom line. Are we capable of intelligent and reasonable discussion right now? No, not that I can see. Hopefully I'm wrong!

Rittenhouse was found not guilty under the law. In context, that is fair. So yeah, if a person is not fond of a law then what they have to do is advocate to have it changed. I'd imagine one good way to do that would be via winning elections.

Personally, it seems to me that the fact that a 17 year old kid can aggressively insert himself into a violent and public situation with a weapon like that is worth some intelligent and reasonable discussion. So it has to be decided whether that should be legal.

I'd imagine that, underneath all the standard screaming and attacking and hating and politicking and fundraising, that's the bottom line. Are we capable of intelligent and reasonable discussion right now? No, not that I can see. Hopefully I'm wrong!

Just remember, everyone, Vichy Mac is the sole arbiter in what is right and just in the world.

If he got anything more than 'Just go away" money, he'd be broadcasting it from the rooftops.

That's like saying OJ didn't kill anyone because a jury said so... Even after he admitted it.

Which proves that electing judges that nobody pays attention to is a bad idea.

Doesn't matter. There IS civil liability. The big problem is that they people who were killed have deeper pockets to go after than Rittenhouse. The town of Kenosha SHOULD have enforced it's own curfuew and not let a little maniac wander about with a gun. but they did.

Nobody in Hollywood wants to make a movie about Rittenhouse. "I was a teenage racist" is not a movie that is going to sell.

He doesn't have a leg to stand on in a lawsuit.... He did shoot three people. The media reported he shot three people.

Obviously, you don't understand how civil liability works, so let me help you out.

OJ simpson was acquitted of murdering his wife and her friend in 1995. But in 1996, he was brought into court in a civil trial on the SAME evidence, and a civil jury found him liable and ordered him to pay 33.5 million in damages to the families of the people he killed.
The families won the civil suit using evidence that should have provided a slam dunk conviction, OJ got off thanks to a brilliant defense team. A star struck judge that allowed the defense to walk all over him and a jury that was ignorant and prejudiced. If he had been tried in the Beverly Hills courthouse where he should have been, he would have been convicted. That courthouse deals with celebrities on a daily basis, downtown doesn’t. I think the last celebrity case tried downtown was the Charles Manson one.

Last edited:
All of whom probably paid him "go away" money. He settled way to easy, probably because his lawyers went to the NBC's lawyers and said, "We can drag this out for years, or you can pay us off now for a fraction and we'll go away!" It's an abuse of our legal system that needs to be fixed.

Uh, Mark Fuhrman... the guy who claimed he never, ever used the N-word and then tapes surfaced showing him using the N-word quite a bit. When he was recalled to the stand he plead the fifth... After the case, he plead guilty to perjury and was removed from the LAPD.
Yes, OJ is a piece of shit. So is Rittenhouse.. But if the judicial system doesn't do it's job, POS's get away with murder.

Well, now that we see the kinds of shenanigans that go on in his court room, they'll probably rethink that, although I expect this twit will retire now that Democrats know who he is now.

Again, the standard is, you don't get to claim self-defense if you instigated the situation. You can't start a fight in a bar and then claim self-defense when you kill someone.

You mean other than him hanging out with the racist Proud Boys.

View attachment 568550

You don't have to be convicted of a crime to be held civilly liable.... that's the whole point. People are held civilly liable all day for their negligence or intentional actions. All they have to show is that crossing state lines with a gun and getting into the middle of a riot was negligent when he shot three people....

Again, the real problem here is that he'd be the sideshow. The real negligence was the City of Kenosha letting these thugs run amok with guns.

Any jury?
Hey, what if we had a jury that actually had black people on it? You know, instead of just one person of color.
1. We don't know how much Sandman "settled for".

2. Mark Fuhrman, ok. Stupid guy should have used Hillary's standard answer, "I don't recall"

3. Agreed OJ is a POS, Rittenhouse however is a victim of a rioting mob who defended himself LEGALLY.

4. If Schroeder retires I'm sure his replacement will do just as well.

5. If you think that the videos show Kyle instigating the attacks we're from different planets. Thankfully the jury saw the truth.

6. The FBI's investigation showed that Kyle was not a member of the Proud Boys, so your photo-shopped bullshit is a lie. Was Kyle asked if he was a member of the Proud Boys? Were your "photos" shown in court as evidence? Case closed.

7. Kyle didn't "cross state lines" his dad lives in Kenosha, that "he crossed state lines with a gun to shoot people" was a lie that the prosecutor got nailed on. Even if he did that's not a crime. Like his "gun was illegal", that was a lie too, his gun is perfectly legal. We'll have to wait and see how any "civil action" pans out.

8. Jurys are pulled from the registered voters. Sucks to be a minority, huh. Besides, there were no blacks shot, so your whining about the jury when there were no blacks involved just shows how racist everything is becoming. Democrats want shills who support their narratives and ignore the truth. A jury is supposed to be neutral, so why do you want a black jury? So they ignore the truth.

Vigilantes and lynch mobs just lead to more vigilantes and lynch mobs. Maybe we are done. Maybe we're sinking into depravity and violence.
The urban plantations are already at "depravity and violence", just look at the number of shootings. The pregnant mom being shot was just one of many innocents killed.

The urban plantations are already at "depravity and violence", just look at the number of shootings. The pregnant mom being shot was just one of many innocents killed.

Its unfortunate she was killed. But that happens when stupid people get all excited and pull guns after a hit and run.

What is an "urban plantation"? Is that more drama queen rhetoric?

Its unfortunate she was killed. But that happens when stupid people get all excited and pull guns after a hit and run.

What is an "urban plantation"? Is that more drama queen rhetoric?
LOL!! You really need to be a US citizan who lives in or visits US cities to understand the term "urban plantations". Its really just a combination of two words.

The families won the civil suit using evidence that should have provided a slam dunk conviction, OJ got off thanks to a brilliant defense team. A star struck judge that allowed the defense to walk all over him and a jury that was ignorant and prejudiced. If he had been tried in the Beverly Hills courthouse where he should have been, he would have been convicted. That courthouse deals with celebrities on a daily basis, downtown doesn’t. I think the last celebrity case tried downtown was the Charles Manson one.

Charles Manson was a celebrity?

OJ got off because the people of LA were sick and tired of police misconduct. Frankly, I think he did it, but man, if you want to see an argument for reasonable doubt... The same detective found the most incriminating evidence, AND he happened to be the same guy who got called out a few years earlier when OJ was slapping his wife around AND he was also an open racist who liked to collect Nazi paraphernalia.

Was judge Ito kind of an idiot? Yup. But at the end of the day, the prosecution put the whole case on the back of Mark Fuhrman (or as his fellow cops liked to call him, "Fuhrer-man", which is never a good sign).

The real problem is, OJ shows what happens when you have a defense team that CAN fight back. Fortunately for the Prison-Industrial Complex, most people who get accused of stuff have overworked public defenders who can't do a very good job.

If we provided every accused person a "Dream Team", we might see some real reform.

1. We don't know how much Sandman "settled for".

Exactly. If it was anything more than "Go the fuck away" money, we would.

2. Mark Fuhrman, ok. Stupid guy should have used Hillary's standard answer, "I don't recall"
Well, no, what he should have done is said, "I have. I'm a white guy in America, most of us have used that word. Most black people have used that word. "

3. Agreed OJ is a POS, Rittenhouse however is a victim of a rioting mob who defended himself LEGALLY.
Uh, he had to drive 22 miles to find that rioting mob, and oddly, the ONLY people who died that night were people HE killed. It would seem to me if the little shit had stayed home, no one would have died that night and we would have forgotten Kenosha as quickly as we've forgotten the rest of the towns that had demonstrations after the Floyd shooting.

4. If Schroeder retires I'm sure his replacement will do just as well.
you mean making bad decisions? What you call a lawyer with an IQ of 50? "Your Honor".

5. If you think that the videos show Kyle instigating the attacks we're from different planets. Thankfully the jury saw the truth.
Yes, a racist white jury from buttfuck Wisconsin did... not a good thing for our justice system.

Basically, I can now start a fight, shoot the person I started the fight with, and can claim "Self-defense'. It's kind of fucked up.

6. The FBI's investigation showed that Kyle was not a member of the Proud Boys, so your photo-shopped bullshit is a lie. Was Kyle asked if he was a member of the Proud Boys? Were your "photos" shown in court as evidence? Case closed.
Uh, they weren't relevant to the case.. just like Rosenbaum's mental state wasn't relevant, but the defense still managed to slip them in there without the judge stopping them.

7. Kyle didn't "cross state lines" his dad lives in Kenosha, that "he crossed state lines with a gun to shoot people" was a lie that the prosecutor got nailed on. Even if he did that's not a crime. Like his "gun was illegal", that was a lie too, his gun is perfectly legal. We'll have to wait and see how any "civil action" pans out.
He doesn't live in Kenosha... he lived in Antioch, IL.

8. Jurys are pulled from the registered voters. Sucks to be a minority, huh. Besides, there were no blacks shot, so your whining about the jury when there were no blacks involved just shows how racist everything is becoming. Democrats want shills who support their narratives and ignore the truth. A jury is supposed to be neutral, so why do you want a black jury? So they ignore the truth.

You made the comment that ANY jury would have acquitted him... then why did he need an all-white jury?

Exactly. If it was anything more than "Go the fuck away" money, we would.

Well, no, what he should have done is said, "I have. I'm a white guy in America, most of us have used that word. Most black people have used that word. "

Uh, he had to drive 22 miles to find that rioting mob, and oddly, the ONLY people who died that night were people HE killed. It would seem to me if the little shit had stayed home, no one would have died that night and we would have forgotten Kenosha as quickly as we've forgotten the rest of the towns that had demonstrations after the Floyd shooting.

you mean making bad decisions? What you call a lawyer with an IQ of 50? "Your Honor".
Yes, a racist white jury from buttfuck Wisconsin did... not a good thing for our justice system.

Basically, I can now start a fight, shoot the person I started the fight with, and can claim "Self-defense'. It's kind of fucked up.

Uh, they weren't relevant to the case.. just like Rosenbaum's mental state wasn't relevant, but the defense still managed to slip them in there without the judge stopping them.
He doesn't live in Kenosha... he lived in Antioch, IL.

You made the comment that ANY jury would have acquitted him... then why did he need an all-white jury?

1. He drove 22 miles to the city his dad lives in, not a crime. He was viciously attacked and defended himself, also not a crime.
2. The jury had one black, it was NOT all white, not that it should have mattered if the jurors were honest. Calling the white jury racist with no justification is racist. The videos are plain as day, no matter what color or race you are, self-defense is obvious. Our justice system worked just fine, as all of the experts commenting on the case explained. (Dershowitz, Turley, etc.)
Even CNN & FXN agree with the acquittal:
3. The videos showed that Kyle DID NOT start the fight, so stop lying, he defended himself from violent attackers.
4. Police records should be relevant. Kyle's record is clean, the dead attacker's are proven violent criminals.

1. He drove 22 miles to the city his dad lives in, not a crime. He was viciously attacked and defended himself, also not a crime.
He murdered two people in the street.

Funny how no one else was murdered in this supposedly deadly riot.

2. The jury had one black, it was NOT all white, not that it should have mattered if the jurors were honest. Calling the white jury racist with no justification is racist. The videos are plain as day, no matter what color or race you are, self-defense is obvious. Our justice system worked just fine, as all of the experts commenting on the case explained. (Dershowitz, Turley, etc.)
You claimed "ANY" jury would have acquitted him, so why exclude blacks from the jury.

3. The videos showed that Kyle DID NOT start the fight, so stop lying, he defended himself from violent attackers.
He started the fight by showing up and brandishing a weapon. That shit will totally get you shot if you are a black guy.

1638010392919.png

4. Police records should be relevant. Kyle's record is clean, the dead attacker's are proven violent criminals.

So let's make sure that any rapist can point out that his victim was a slut, while we are at it. Victim Blaming.. Why not?

Wow, are you really one loathsome slug.

The stores are being looted in broad daylight, to the approval of barbarian scumbags like you.
"Loathsome" may be a little harsh. Coward would be more accurate. Since he'd never take the risk he can't imagine anyone else doing it. These Lefties are clueless about the repercussions of their behavior. They hate corporate America so much that they practically cheer the destruction done by their welfare goons in the cities.

What they aren't smart enough to grasp is that eventually, real vigilantism will become the norm. Rittenhouse wasn't a vigilante. REAL vigilantes would have been summarily executing everyone they saw setting fires or otherwise destroying property. Come to think of it, that would quickly solve the out of control violence in the cities.

He started the fight by showing up and brandishing a weapon.
You are either ignorant or a liar. There was a huge amount of video from that night. Produce a single image showing him clearly threatening ANYONE with his rifle.

bran•dish​

(ˈbræn dɪʃ)
v.t.
1. to shake, wave, or display, esp. threateningly or ostentatiously, as a weapon; flourish.
n.
2. a flourish or waving, as of a weapon.

He threatened no one with that rifle. What you are really saying is that he had no right to be there armed, at all and you have been corrected by a judge and jury. Deal with it. Oh... and it'd be a really good idea to stay away from participating in riots. People around this country are getting bored of this shit and are going to increasingly stand up against it.

You are either ignorant or a liar. There was a huge amount of video from that night. Produce a single image showing him clearly threatening ANYONE with his rifle.

One more time.. how is it that this situation was so violent, but the only people who died were killed by Rittenhouse?

Even the cops didn't feel required to kill anyone...

The video showed the truth... a punk with a gun shot three people.

Yes, those people were idiots... how dare they try to stop a maniac from killing more people.

Remember, kiddies when confronted by an active shooter, just hide and hope he doesn't shoot you.

Because now you can't even count on the law to hold him accountable afterwards. This is how deep the gun psychosis has gotten in this country.
He was not an active shooter. He selectively shot only those who attacked him and posed a lethal threat.

The video proves that but you are a well known proven liar.

One more time.. how is it that this situation was so violent, but the only people who died were killed by Rittenhouse?

Even the cops didn't feel required to kill anyone...

The cops let them burn and loot, under orders frim the democrat mayor. The child rapist, he violently raped 5 young boys ages 9-11, didnt attack the police.....he violently attacked kyle after stating to kyle and his friends he would kill them if he caught them alone.......when kyle was alone he attacked him and tried to take his rifle

He murdered two people in the street.
Funny how no one else was murdered in this supposedly deadly riot.

You claimed "ANY" jury would have acquitted him, so why exclude blacks from the jury.

He started the fight by showing up and brandishing a weapon. That shit will totally get you shot if you are a black guy.

So let's make sure that any rapist can point out that his victim was a slut, while we are at it. Victim Blaming.. Why not?
1. You can keep saying "murder" all you want, but the jury said "self-defense". Must suck to always be wrong, just like Old Joe Xiden.

2. Jurys are picked from the voter rolls. Why do you keep whining about race? There was a black on the jury, so you're wrong and/or a liar. Any honest jury would have come to the same conclusion according to WI Law. But you want a kangaroo court to fit your fucked-up narrative...must suck to be always wrong.

3. Kyle carrying a weapon was perfectly legal, especially with so many violent criminals rioting, carrying a legal gun is NOT "starting a fight". Stop trying to play the race card. I'm sure there were armed blacks at the riot, and none were shot. Only violent criminal attackers were shot.

4. Victim blaming? 5 innocent children were raped by that "violent sociopath". Innocent kids can't be "blamed" or called "sluts". Sucks to be on the same side as "sociopath pedophiles" doesn't it? (you should be ashamed)
"Court records reveal that Joseph Don Rosenbaum (shown), the convicted sex offender whom Kyle Rittenhouse shot to death on August 25 in Kenosha, Wisconsin, was a pervert who molested five small kids, two of whom were brothers.
Initial reports about Rosenbaum, 36, based on his sex-offender registration in Wisconsin, said only that he had “sex with a minor.”
But yesterday, a fuller portrait of the deceased sociopath emerged. He was a child rapist who committed unspeakable crimes."

He was not an active shooter. He selectively shot only those who attacked him and posed a lethal threat.

The video proves that but you are a well known proven liar.

Gee, video I saw, was an active shooter shooting into a crowd, but okay.

The cops let them burn and loot, under orders frim the democrat mayor. The child rapist, he violently raped 5 young boys ages 9-11, didnt attack the police.....he violently attacked kyle after stating to kyle and his friends he would kill them if he caught them alone.......when kyle was alone he attacked him and tried to take his rifle

Rosenbaum was only convicted of having sex with one child, ten years earlier, when he was barely a child himself. Not that this mattered, because Rittenhouse shot him IN THE BACK when he was on the ground. That kind of nullifies any "self-defense" argument.

1. You can keep saying "murder" all you want, but the jury said "self-defense". Must suck to always be wrong, just like Old Joe Xiden.
Racist white jury acquits racist... We haven't made much progress since the 60's, have we?

2. Jurys are picked from the voter rolls. Why do you keep whining about race? There was a black on the jury, so you're wrong and/or a liar. Any honest jury would have come to the same conclusion according to WI Law. But you want a kangaroo court to fit your fucked-up narrative...must suck to be always wrong.

Except we didn't have an honest jury, we had a jury where anyone who might have found him guilty was excluded.

3. Kyle carrying a weapon was perfectly legal, especially with so many violent criminals rioting, carrying a legal gun is NOT "starting a fight". Stop trying to play the race card. I'm sure there were armed blacks at the riot, and none were shot. Only violent criminal attackers were shot.

Actually, the ONLY people shot that night were shot by Active Shooter Rittenhouse. If he stayed home, it would have been a footnote in the riots of 2020.

That's pretty much the entire rationale the Klan used to justify their vigilante shit. If you no longer believe in law and order then you have finally abandoned the last thing that made "conservatives" actually conservative.
The Klan wasn’t engaged in vigilante justice. They used terror, violence and the threats of terror to oppress people that threatened the DNC power structure in the South and surrounding areas. If people fought back they were beat amd killed. The same tactics used by the modern day DnC brownshirts like BLM and Antififa. What they tried to do to Kyle

Kyles acquittal scares the hell out of the dims. Its just that simple. They are pissed because they have been put on notice that people don't have to be victims. They are ALLOWED TO FIGHT BACK when they are attacked by the cowardly mob!!

Forum List

Back