Dems want Laws changed after Rittenhouse shootings. (Poll)

Do you support vigilantes policing neighborhoods when the police are unavailable?

• Yes, people have the right to protect their lives and property

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • No, criminals have every right to burn, steal, and kill.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Democrats on the Sunday morning shows want laws changed so that law abiding citizens can't defend themselves from criminals.
In SF gangs of looters empty Louis Vitton and other high-end stores. What if Louis hired a few armed vigilantes?
In Philadelphia, a mom and baby were killed coming home from a baby shower.

What if neighborhoods organized vigilantes to shoot criminals in their neighborhoods? Would shootings stop?

Lets take a poll on what should happen when pols and DAs stop police from arresting and prosecuting violent criminals.

Should vigilantes fill the gap and protect neighborhoods from criminals?

Biden and/or Congress will make lots of noise about how they will be investigating this “injustice” to try and set it aside or diminish it in whatever unlawful, ludicrous manner they can.

Democrats on the Sunday morning shows want laws changed so that law abiding citizens can't defend themselves from criminals.
In SF gangs of looters empty Louis Vitton and other high-end stores. What if Louis hired a few armed vigilantes?
In Philadelphia, a mom and baby were killed coming home from a baby shower.

What if neighborhoods organized vigilantes to shoot criminals in their neighborhoods? Would shootings stop?

Lets take a poll on what should happen when pols and DAs stop police from arresting and prosecuting violent criminals.

Should vigilantes fill the gap and protect neighborhoods from criminals?
Small correction. Change the laws so that white victims can't defend themselves.

At first I thought a stolen election was fucking insane. And I honestly thought Trump was out of his mind. I thought that for a very long time. I even liked Trump.

But the past 10 months I'm starting to have serious doubt about my previous thoughts. For 10 months democrats have been doing more and more crazy shit and the past 2 months they have really ramped it up. Now they are just flat out boldly and publicly lying, ignoring facts and with this right here it shows they want to change laws just to suit them and push their already false agendas.

If they spent months calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist murderer with no proof and made a lot of lies, then call for changing laws because the supposedly sacred court of law found him innocent just baffles me. It shows me they will go to no end to get there way.

Rigging an election by them honestly seems more likely the more I see what they do to our country and the lengths they will go.

Why bother with a silly poll? Just do it because it's expected now.

At first I thought a stolen election was fucking insane. And I honestly thought Trump was out of his mind. I thought that for a very long time. I even liked Trump.

But the past 10 months I'm starting to have serious doubt about my previous thoughts. For 10 months democrats have been doing more and more crazy shit and the past 2 months they have really ramped it up. Now they are just flat out boldly and publicly lying, ignoring facts and with this right here it shows they want to change laws just to suit them and push their already false agendas.

If they spent months calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist murderer with no proof and made a lot of lies, then call for changing laws because the supposedly sacred court of law found him innocent just baffles me. It shows me they will go to no end to get there way.

Rigging an election by them honestly seems more likely the more I see what they do to our country and the lengths they will go.
This is a sentiment flooding across America and reestablishing fact thus sanity for governance.

The most dangerous thing you can do is to underestimate the lengths the left will go to win an election.

The DementocRats have been rampantly psychotic and deranged since the Clintons corrupted them to the side of pure evil in 1993. You just haven't been paying attention.

As I've stated in other posts.......you've got to cut off the head of the main serpent in order to kill the legions of followers. In this case, serpentS.

The most dangerous thing you can do is to underestimate the lengths the left will go to win an election.

After the outright lying, hatred, pure spite they have for our justice system, their bad behavior, agenda pushing, contempt they have for America and Americans, how they support criminals and so on I don't doubt how far they will go.

Help yourself. Are you going to be leading the charge? I certainly hope so, because I want to see the look on your face when you try to grab my gun.

Last edited:

You have seen the light. These douchebags will use every dishonest means available to get what the want.

The 2nd Amendment is what it is and has always been about.

In many places, college campuses are one such place, the left, the Maoists, have gutted the 1st Amendment.

George III learned the hard way. Now it is time for the leftoids, the Maoists, to be taught the same lesson.

Christie on Rittenhouse verdict: justice was done. we have the best judicial system in the world

If a male has children and takes care of them compared to a male who has children who does not take care of them, that is why there is massive issues in our nation. Of course the movies and other things will show the males who take care of them for being every nasty thing.

The Democrat party is sending a strong message to America that they are the party of criminality and domestic terrorism.

.....as if they haven't been broadcasting that in everything they have been doing for the last several years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back