Dems want Laws changed after Rittenhouse shootings. (Poll)

Do you support vigilantes policing neighborhoods when the police are unavailable?

• Yes, people have the right to protect their lives and property

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • No, criminals have every right to burn, steal, and kill.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rittenhouse trial was always a political trial to ultimately try and clamp down on gun laws let's be honest.

It's win-win for them,

If Rittenhouse get's sent down, it's a victory for their leftist, BLM and Antifa maniac sidekicks.
If Rittenhouse goes free they can ramp up their agenda for the gun laws they've always wanted and use the bandwagon and hysteria to get momentum on it.

Either way they're scum from cradle to grave.

Democrats on the Sunday morning shows want laws changed so that law abiding citizens can't defend themselves from criminals.
In SF gangs of looters empty Louis Vitton and other high-end stores. What if Louis hired a few armed vigilantes?
In Philadelphia, a mom and baby were killed coming home from a baby shower.

What if neighborhoods organized vigilantes to shoot criminals in their neighborhoods? Would shootings stop?

Lets take a poll on what should happen when pols and DAs stop police from arresting and prosecuting violent criminals.

Should vigilantes fill the gap and protect neighborhoods from criminals?
I think what they need is to hire a few more social workers and everything should work out just fine

I recall General Milley publicly saying that the military doesn't defend one individual or one group, but defends the Constitution, yet as the leftist politicians are continuing in the attempt to erode our Constitution, General Milley and his military hasn't stepped in to stop it.
Frankly, there needs to be an Amendment added to the Constitution whereby if any public official after swearing an oath to the Constitution is found to be actively trying to subvert it, such individual must be immediately and permanently removed from holding any office which swears allegiance to the Constitution and replaced and for the leftists that want to object, I don't care if such individual is on the right or left.

I recall General Milley publicly saying that the military doesn't defend one individual or one group, but defends the Constitution, yet as the leftist politicians are continuing in the attempt to erode our Constitution, General Milley and his military hasn't stepped in to stop it.
Frankly, there needs to be an Amendment added to the Constitution whereby if any public official after swearing an oath to the Constitution is found to be actively trying to subvert it, such individual must be immediately and permanently removed from holding any office which swears allegiance to the Constitution and replaced and for the leftists that want to object, I don't care if such individual is on the right or left.
But Miley assumed the position of commander in chief as he secretly talked to Chinese generals behind the back of Trump while he undermined his own President

The Constitution no longer applies to Ameritopia.

Vigilantism is an affront to law and order. Has the right abandoned another one of it's core beliefs for the vicarious thrill of watching partisan murder on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back