More evidence that more gun laws are not what is needed in the US

Switzerland fire arm laws. They are strick.
Switzerland’s gun laws are rather strict, including three classes of weapons and ammunition with varying degrees of restrictions, mandatory background checks per-purchase, training, the banning of high-powered weapons, an ability to disarm citizens, bans of immigrants and criminals owning guns, and other general restrictions and regulations.

and the criminals in Switzerland don't do any of those things.....nor do they do them in France, Belgium, the Netherlands, or Sweden where gun crime is going up....as is grenade throwing....and the criminals in all of those countries use fully automatic military rifles....

Show your numbers. The black population is less then 20% of the total. Get real. Whites kill far more whites then blacks do…
Rural areas have more gun violence then urban areas. Red states are more dangerous then blue states.
how many more whites than blacks in the country? The percent is what you need to follow. If blacks only make up 20% of the population and their death counts are the same as whites, you realize more blacks die. Unless of course you're just stupid.

and the criminals in Switzerland don't do any of those things.....nor do they do them in France, Belgium, the Netherlands, or Sweden where gun crime is going up....as is grenade throwing....and the criminals in all of those countries use fully automatic military rifles....
demfks don't have a fking clue about life.

how many more whites than blacks in the country? The percent is what you need to follow. If blacks only make up 20% of the population and their death counts are the same as whites, you realize more blacks die. Unless of course you're just stupid.
That’s not what I said foolish. In absolute numbers, more whites kill whites by 80 fking percent dufus, then blacks do.
You are the stupid one. I have the stats, you’re just making up shit.
If you’re white, you have a hell of a lot more to fear from whites, than blacks bozo. You are fear mongering. Then fear mongering where it belongs, with white males bubba.

that he's a dummass and has no idea what that was actually about. Hilarious how demfks don't know shit about history.
You are the big idiot. 80% of white killings are done by whites, not blacks dufus.

The percent is what you need to follow.
That’s pretty stupid bozo. It’s the actual number of deaths and the percent of whites killed by blacks. That’s 80%. So why are you more afraid of blacks than whites idiot.
Let’s make it simple non reader,
The vast majority of homicide victims are killed by people of their own race. People tend to kill who they know.

Last edited:
That’s not what I said foolish. In absolute numbers, more whites kill whites by 80 fking percent dufus, then blacks do.
You are the stupid one. I have the stats, you’re just making up shit.
If you’re white, you have a hell of a lot more to fear from whites, than blacks bozo. You are fear mongering. Then fear mongering where it belongs, with white males bubba.

Why don't you fking learn something.

That’s pretty stupid bozo. It’s the actual number of deaths and the percent of whites killed by blacks. That’s 80%. So why are you more afraid of blacks than whites idiot.
Let’s make it simple non reader,
The vast majority of homicide victims are killed by people of their own race. People tend to kill who they know.
no, if the same number of blacks are killed by each other as white on white, the ratio of numbers comes into play, or didn't you learn that in statistics?

no, if the same number of blacks are killed by each other as white on white, the ratio of numbers comes into play, or didn't you learn that in statistics?
You’re struggling with English now. Try to make sense. You need to go back, read my original post….if you can.

Changing the argument aren’t you loser. You lost that last one cause you came in ignorant, fear mongering vs blacks and I’ll prepared.
changing what argument. blacks killing blacks with guns is out of control and demfk mayors do nothing. And you demand nothing done. I'll say it forever, about you racist fkers.

changing what argument. blacks killing blacks with guns is out of control and demfk mayors do nothing. And you demand nothing done. I'll say it forever, about you racist fkers.
Whites killing whites is out of control dufus.
You’re really concerned about blacks killing blacks ? How about the increase in gun deaths in rural areas which are more white and make a BIGGER percent of all gun deaths.
THOSE WHITE sheriffs aren’t doing their job.

Let’s change it to whitey again where it belongs. White supremest terrorism VS ALL OTHER RACES IS ON THE RISE.

What, concerned with blacks killing blacks…what a joke that argument is by white nationalists.

Whites killing whites is out of control dufus.
again, the populace of whites is 80% greater than blacks yet the numbers of dead are the same. Tells only one story idiot, more blacks kill each other.

again, the populace of whites is 80% greater than blacks yet the numbers of dead are the same. Tells only one story idiot, more blacks kill each other.
Gee, why aren’t you actually supporting gun control ?
States with stronger gun laws have fewer firearm deaths Bubba.

Forum List

Back