Dems do evil and the media ignores it - The Reps are blamed for everything

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

DemonicRats do EVIL every day. And when they engage in public executions or attempted executions, the media IGNORES it!

The Republicans are held responsible for EVERYTHING evil the DemonicRats do and say. Ben Shapiro states all truth!!

I can only hope, when the axe falls on the necks of the demented, deranged DemonicRats, I'm around to see it!!

We're measuring the rope.

I'd rather be sharpening the blade...............

e16274107bfb061251a2f6170be9c629185a7efe.gifv

DemonicRats do EVIL every day. And when they engage in public executions or attempted executions, the media IGNORES it!

The Republicans are held responsible for EVERYTHING evil the DemonicRats do and say. Ben Shapiro states all truth!!

I can only hope, when the axe falls on the necks of the demented, deranged DemonicRats, I'm around to see it!!

meter-barely-true.jpg

Dems do evil and the media ignores it -​

Ignore it? the media are complicit in the crime. Tonight they will all air a smear campaign where Nancy's J6 committee can and will say any unfounded outrageous claim against many people not even remotely connected to the capitol and they will be powerless to refute or defend themselves against the accusations.

In an honest world, the media would refuse to air this crap unless it goes to actual criminal trial where the accused have an equal and fair chance to present their side.

When whole political establishment which is right wing media tells you not to watch.

How can you not watch and see what they are hiding?

Forum List

Back