DUI Charges Dropped Against Paul Pelosi- We Live in a Banana Republic

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Nancy's husband reportedly caused an accident, was arrested but all the dashcam evidence is gone, tested 4.5 hours later & STILL was over the limit but all charges are dismissed.
Can you proggies please give a plausible explanation why he was breaking a serious law & let free other than a 2-tiered justice system where only the unwashed masses are charged for their crimes?
It has been obvious for a long time that the current state of the law in America is broken.
Those with the connections don't face consequences. Even their minions are treated with kid gloves compared to those of us who refuse to bend the knee to the corrupt UNiparty & their global masters.
Our law enforcement & justice systems are just tools the tyrants use to keep us cowed & silent.
Defending yourself from tyranny is a God given right & I will always exercise my rights as necessary.

BREAKING REPORT: California Highway Patrol DENIES having dashcam / body cam footage and MUGSHOT of Paul Pelosi following DUI CRASH, refuses WRITTEN REQUEST FROM FOX NEWS – then HANGS UP on network following a phone request for the same information…

I've been condemning our two tiered justice system for years only for people to tell me it doesn't exist. Is this another example among many hundreds if not thousands? Yes.

If indeed it happened. One can not take the word of Boebert.

So will the average person also be the benefactor of not having dashcam video when they commit such an act?

How much did the victim of the crime receive to avoid pressing charges? Did they avoid an insurance claim or is the insurance company going after Paul?

Nancy's husband reportedly caused an accident, was arrested but all the dashcam evidence is gone, tested 4.5 hours later & STILL was over the limit but all charges are dismissed.
Can you proggies please give a plausible explanation why he was breaking a serious law & let free other than a 2-tiered justice system where only the unwashed masses are charged for their crimes?
It has been obvious for a long time that the current state of the law in America is broken.
Those with the connections don't face consequences. Even their minions are treated with kid gloves compared to those of us who refuse to bend the knee to the corrupt UNiparty & their global masters.
Our law enforcement & justice systems are just tools the tyrants use to keep us cowed & silent.
Defending yourself from tyranny is a God given right & I will always exercise my rights as necessary.

BREAKING REPORT: California Highway Patrol DENIES having dashcam / body cam footage and MUGSHOT of Paul Pelosi following DUI CRASH, refuses WRITTEN REQUEST FROM FOX NEWS – then HANGS UP on network following a phone request for the same information…

FWIW: this MAY be just a rumor. That has been suggested earlier and I can find no corroborating evidence that the charges were, in fact, dropped. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

FWIW: this MAY be just a rumor. That has been suggested earlier and I can find no corroborating evidence that the charges were, in fact, dropped. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If so, this needs to be corrected. I don't see how a police agency can set such a precedence for a high profile, politically driven charge.

He would surely get off light, pay a fine, probation, restitution or what have you, but, there MUST be due process based on the facts of the case, and consequences if he is guilty. You aren't Ontario...yet.

Otherwise, this will be a gift to other lawyers when they defend their clients in Cali. "Your Honor I refer to the case of Paul Pelosi vs the State of California".

Good luck having judges (and the Dems) deal with that comparison from now until eternity if charges are dropped, and/or a not guilty outcome for an obvious crime (by precedence) has occurred.

He is probably a member of the 11-99 foundation.

You should refile them since you know automatically he's guilty.
So a cattle rancher in OK should file DUI charges against Paul Pelosi in California even though the local authorities declined to charge him...
Sounds like some Deep Thoughts type thinking you progs are so famous for

You should refile them since you know automatically he's guilty.
Paul Pelosi was over the legal limit over four hours after his accident. That is known. If you were in the same situation, under the influence, you would be charged, but in this nation, how much money you have and how powerful your connections are, determine what will happen to your case.

So a cattle rancher in OK should file DUI charges against Paul Pelosi in California even though the local authorities declined to charge him...
Sounds like some Deep Thoughts type thinking you progs are so famous for

Is that worse than Trump Jr and Boebert lying about the charges getting dropped?

Paul Pelosi was over the legal limit over four hours after his accident. That is known. If you were in the same situation, under the influence, you would be charged, but in this nation, how much money you have and how powerful your connections are, determine what will happen to your case.

True but the idea that the charges were dropped appear to be a lie.

Forum List

Back