Democrats rip DNC for not holding 2024 primary debates: 'Robs the voters'

'B...b....b...but Republicans...'

Your attempt to distract from Biden's cognitive impairment making it damn-near impossible for him to speak on stage let alone debate is a sad, pathetic failure.

:itsok:
Lol, how did those republican primary presidential debates go in 2020 numb nuts?

Biden can no longer find his way onto or off of a stage by himself and runs (er, shuffles away) from Reporters and questions...

Did Democrats REALLY think there would be debates if Biden decides to run again?

:auiqs.jpg:

Not to worry, the sheeple will let themselves be hearded along with the rest of the group.

Now you love Fake News CNN. :auiqs.jpg:

You're like the dipshits who always denounce the New York Times, but then . . .

IMG_2893.jpg

But yet you articulate nothing Biden would have done differently. So, your rant about Trump are just triggered nonsense, designed to troll.
I gave you a whole list... I could give you a list of what Trump did wrong that Biden wouldn't have done.

There's kind of no point, though, Anger Issues. You'll never admit voting for Trump was a mistake no matter how many people he killed. Forget shooting someone on fifth avenue, he killed people on every avenue in the country and you don't care.

I gave you a whole list... I could give you a list of what Trump did wrong that Biden wouldn't have done.

There's kind of no point, though, Anger Issues. You'll never admit voting for Trump was a mistake no matter how many people he killed. Forget shooting someone on fifth avenue, he killed people on every avenue in the country and you don't care.
Giving me a list of what you think Trump did wrong IS all you did…I was looking for what you think Joe would have done differently.

Forum List

Back