Democrats rip DNC for not holding 2024 primary debates: 'Robs the voters'

There was no point since nobody could come close to Trump at winning a debate. It would have been a waste of time. Ronald McDonald could probably beat Biden.

And yet Trump debated Biden in 2020....and lost by a landslide.

By your own logic, that puts Trump lower than ol' Ronald.

Thanks for that.

Biden can no longer find his way onto or off of a stage by himself and runs (er, shuffles away) from Reporters and questions...

Did Democrats REALLY think there would be debates if Biden decides to run again?

:auiqs.jpg:

I don't know what the problem is. Most Democrat voters don't know much about politics. That's why they vote the way they do.

Bragging is bad form when you have to pull off a coup to install someone.

And by coup, you mean winning the election?

Its remarkably how many of your arguments require these fantastically elaborate conspiracies.

While mine just require the election results.

I guess you don't know the difference between a primary and general election debate. Let me know and I'll explain it to you sometime.

I know what a debate is. I know that Trump debated Biden......and had his ass handed to him.

Losing by a landslide is not a strong indication of a good debate performance.

And by coup, you mean winning the election?

Its remarkably how many of your arguments require these fantastically elaborate conspiracies.

While mine just require the election results.

Yes
The results of a coup.
Even Democrats couldn't fuck up a coup to where their guy was not installed.
Are you okay?

Yes
The results of a coup.
Even Democrats couldn't fuck up a coup to where their guy was not installed.
Are you okay?

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the results of every count, recount, hand count, machine count, mandatory count, state mandated audit, forensic audit, state results, official tally, and electoral college vote....

......over your latest fantastical conspiracy theory.

As would any rational person.

I know what a debate is. I know that Trump debated Biden......and had his ass handed to him.

Losing by a landslide is not a strong indication of a good debate performance.

Primary debates are between people of the same party. General debates are the final candidates of the opposite party. What part are you confused about?

Nobody in the primary could come close to Trump so again, a complete waste of time. In a general election candidates are more closer together as to who could win.

In the next general election, you won't have the FBI rigging the election because the House will keep a close eye on what they are doing. There won't be any covid to hide behind either so less people (the uniformed and lazy voters) will be voting.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the results of every count, recount, hand count, machine count, mandatory count, state mandated audit, forensic audit, state results, official tally, and electoral college vote....

......over your latest fantastical conspiracy theory.

As would any rational person.

They counted the same votes each time.
You have just explained math.

Primary debates are between people of the same party. General debates are the final candidates of the opposite party. What part are you confused about?

Nobody in the primary could come close to Trump so again, a complete waste of time. In a general election candidates are more closer together as to who could win.

In the next general election, you won't have the FBI rigging the election because the House will keep a close eye on what they are doing. There won't be any covid to hide behind either so less people (the uniformed and lazy voters) will be voting.

And yet Biden, who you said couldn't beat Ronald McDonald........debated Trump and beat him with comic ease.

No matter how hard you polish that turd, Trump's decisive loss to Biden is not an indication of a strong debate performance by Trump.

And yet Biden, who you said couldn't beat Ronald McDonald........debated Trump and beat him with comic ease.

No matter how hard you polish that turd, Trump's decisive loss to Biden is not an indication of a strong debate performance by Trump.

It's an indication how the commies politicized our federal agencies to carry out their evil.

It's an indication how the commies politicized our federal agencies to carry out their evil.

Or....your candidate sucks at debate and ran a poor campaign. And lost.

No 'commies' necessary. Just a bad candidate losing to a better one.

Counting the votes each time? That's an election, my friend.

An election Trump lost by a landslide.

And getting your ass handed to you by the electorate is hardly an indication of a strong debate performance.

Forum List

Back