Biden Special Counsel: The Joke Grows More Elaborate & is Joe Heading for the Door?

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Biden Special Counsel:

The Joke Grows More Elaborate & is Joe Heading for the Door?

16 Aug 2023 ~~ By The Diplomad - W. Lewis Amselem

OK, folks.
We all know it's a joke, a joke worthy of that all-time jokester and comedian, Lavrenti Beria.
Beria would have appreciated AG Garland's "sudden" naming of a Special Counsel (SC) to look into Hunter Biden, this after years of saying none was needed. He also would have appreciated that the SC named is none other than US Attorney David Weiss (another miserable Trump appointment), who "investigated" Hunter for the past three-plus years: remember the laptop? On top of it all, Beria would have appreciated how Garland has violated the law by picking Weiss; the law requires that the SC come from outside of the government, certainly not be a DOJ Attorney, and the one who has protected the Biden Crime Family (BCF) for all these years. Let us not forget that Weiss masterminded that other joke: the "plea deal" for Hunter which would have allowed the crackhead to skate on serious tax fraud and gun charges that would have put any of us in the slammer for years.
Well, of course, it turned out some honest judge threw out the plea deal as it contained promises of, in essence, permanent immunity for Hunter from any other prosecutions.
The Republican-controlled Congress, in its stumbling at times inchoate manner, in the meanwhile, has put together an impressive portfolio of Hunter's crimes, all of which implicate the "Big Guy," your "President." It is now beyond clear that the BCF runs a giant influence peddling and money laundering operation to benefit the Big Guy and his clan. The BCF sold foreign governments and oligarchs access to then Vice President and now President Biden. It's an outrageous scandal which the press seeks to minimize and ignore, much as they did with the Clinton money-laundering and influence peddling scandals.
Now, Garland has stepped in to complicate, and try to stifle further investigations by the Congress; you know, "Sorry, Congressman, but I can't answer that question because we have an open investigation." I hope the Congress doesn't fall for it.
There might be another aspect of this SC stunt which I haven't heard commented upon. I think we MIGHT be seeing the opening move to get rid of Joe Biden. I am pretty sure we will see some indictment of Hunter and perhaps a conviction in an effort to steer the investigation away from Joe. That, however, doesn't mean Joe has not become a liability. His crookedness, manifest incompetence, and cognitive decline have become just too obvious.
Don't be surprised if Joe "suddenly" decides not to run in 2024 so he can "take care of his family." Just a thought. I might be wrong, and it wouldn't be the first time or the last.

Commentary:
W. Lewis Amselem, long time US Foreign Service Officer; now retired; served all over the world and under all sorts of conditions.
Convinced the State Department needs to be drastically slashed and reformed so that it will no longer pose a threat to the national interests of the United States.
Yes, he`s Jewish, conservative and it is a lot of fun to watch him decipher the byzantine bazaar that is the State Dept.
The pretense of looking legit is light years beyond us.
``I think we`ve all expected this... I wouldn't be surprised if Harris resigns first in order to allow a hand-picked incumbent. The problem Democrats see with elected Presidential and Vice= Presidential spots is that other than Obama, they have to have some sort of high profile, even if it's a horrid track record like Harris. What the left really thinks they need, is a complete unknown Moon Bat straight out of Pacifica radio crap to be able to go straight to the chair of POTUS``....
Why did Weiss sit on the case for three years and forbid investigators from using the laptop while they tipped off Hunter to things he should move or hide? Is Weiss compromised by the DoJ or has he been biased from the get go?

People smart enough to become president aren’t going down no matter how excited his opponents get. Let’s assume every single bit of it is true. Who cares? It doesn’t even matter. He is going to get away with it guaranteed. You don’t become president by being a lucky idiot. It takes a certain talent. You guys are dumb.

You do know that outrageous rumors can be utilized as psychological warfare, right? Either this crap is all made up or it is true. The outcome is 100% exactly the same. It is a complete nonissue except in the political arena because there are so many dumb voters that focus on this dumb shit. People who believe dumb shit are more likely to go vote. So these psychological warfare masterminds are going to keep feeding us more dumb shit. Hillary was a criminal. Trump was a criminal. Biden is a criminal. Yet none of them went to jail and they never ever ever will. We have had presidents on the past that actually were criminals. They didn’t go to jail either. So dad gum stupid.

People smart enough to become president aren’t going down no matter how excited his opponents get. Let’s assume every single bit of it is true. Who cares? It doesn’t even matter. He is going to get away with it guaranteed. You don’t become president by being a lucky idiot. It takes a certain talent. You guys are dumb.

You do know that outrageous rumors can be utilized as psychological warfare, right? Either this crap is all made up or it is true. The outcome is 100% exactly the same. It is a complete nonissue except in the political arena because there are so many dumb voters that focus on this dumb shit. People who believe dumb shit are more likely to go vote. So these psychological warfare masterminds are going to keep feeding us more dumb shit. Hillary was a criminal. Trump was a criminal. Biden is a criminal. Yet none of them went to jail and they never ever ever will. We have had presidents on the past that actually were criminals. They didn’t go to jail either. So dad gum stupid.
~~~~~~
So, if what you believe is true, What are American citizens to do about the `Deep Seated` criminality in D.C. directed by back to back Democrats like Hillary and Biden, including the supposed criminal actions of Trump?

~~~~~~
So, if what you believe is true, What are American citizens to do about the `Deep Seated` criminality in D.C. directed by back to back Democrats like Hillary and Biden, including the supposed criminal actions of Trump?

The same thing you have done about it your entire life. Take all the things you have done about it all of your life and then repeat those behaviors. You should be fine. Then go live your life and enjoy it. There is no necessity for you to indulge in any absurd fantasies that you can outsmart a man intelligent enough to become president because you can’t. You know for a fact that you can’t. So if you know for a fact that crooked politicians of that caliber will never be punished, then don’t believe something that outrageous. Every time you believe a lie you make yourself vulnerable to believe another lie. So try to reduce this practice as much as possible . Believing something as retarded as believing a president will be convicted of anything is a good place to start when maximizing the utility of your cognitive reasoning . Just don’t believe lies that you know for a fact are lies. That’s not ignorance. That’s just full blown stupidity and self abuse.

Just trust me. You gain absolutely nothing by being dumber than fuck. If you think Joe Biden will be convicted of a crime while in office or after leaving office you are completely and deliberately being dumb as fuck. I advise against that. That’s just my two cents. You are free to be as stupid as you want. This is a free country.

Last edited:
The same thing you have done about it your entire life. Take all the things you have done about it all of your life and then repeat those behaviors. You should be fine. Then go live your life and enjoy it. There is no necessity for you to indulge in any absurd fantasies that you can outsmart a man intelligent enough to become president because you can’t. You know for a fact that you can’t. So if you know for a fact that crooked politicians of that caliber will never be punished, then don’t believe something that outrageous. Every time you believe a lie you make yourself vulnerable to believe another lie. So try to reduce this practice as much as possible . Believing something as retarded as believing a president will be convicted of anything is a good place to start when maximizing the utility of your cognitive reasoning . Just don’t believe lies that you know for a fact are lies. That’s not ignorance. That’s just full blown stupidity and self abuse.

Just trust me. You gain absolutely nothing by being dumber than fuck. If you think Joe Biden will be convicted of a crime while in office or after leaving office you are completely and deliberately being dumb as fuck. I advise against that. That’s just my two cents. You are free to be as stupid as you want. This is a free country.
Trump, walking into the Oval Office like he did, was akin to him sticking his head in a fan.

With all the corruption at the highest levels of government, he never stood a chance.

I completely disagree with the notion that these high-level officials are more intelligent, they are just more corrupt and arrogant, like yourself.

Last edited:
Trump, walking into the Oval Office like he did, was akin to him sticking his head in a fan.

With all the corruption at the highest levels of government, he never stood a chance.

I completely disagree with the notion that these high-level officials are more intelligent, they are just more corrupt and arrogant, like yourself.

Want to make a lucrative bet that Biden will never be convicted of anything?

Of course you don’t.

Still not interested in betting?

So why all the silliness ?
So why all the silliness ?
Being corrupt and being held to account for that corruption are two different things.

For the longest time, Hitler, for example, persecuted his adversaries through the courts as well and won with no one to do it to him.

However, did that make him more intelligent? No, he was a retard, and historically a parasite on the arse of humanity and will always be so.

Biden Special Counsel:

The Joke Grows More Elaborate & is Joe Heading for the Door?

16 Aug 2023 ~~ By The Diplomad - W. Lewis Amselem

OK, folks.
We all know it's a joke, a joke worthy of that all-time jokester and comedian, Lavrenti Beria.
Beria would have appreciated AG Garland's "sudden" naming of a Special Counsel (SC) to look into Hunter Biden, this after years of saying none was needed. He also would have appreciated that the SC named is none other than US Attorney David Weiss (another miserable Trump appointment), who "investigated" Hunter for the past three-plus years: remember the laptop? On top of it all, Beria would have appreciated how Garland has violated the law by picking Weiss; the law requires that the SC come from outside of the government, certainly not be a DOJ Attorney, and the one who has protected the Biden Crime Family (BCF) for all these years. Let us not forget that Weiss masterminded that other joke: the "plea deal" for Hunter which would have allowed the crackhead to skate on serious tax fraud and gun charges that would have put any of us in the slammer for years.
Well, of course, it turned out some honest judge threw out the plea deal as it contained promises of, in essence, permanent immunity for Hunter from any other prosecutions.
The Republican-controlled Congress, in its stumbling at times inchoate manner, in the meanwhile, has put together an impressive portfolio of Hunter's crimes, all of which implicate the "Big Guy," your "President." It is now beyond clear that the BCF runs a giant influence peddling and money laundering operation to benefit the Big Guy and his clan. The BCF sold foreign governments and oligarchs access to then Vice President and now President Biden. It's an outrageous scandal which the press seeks to minimize and ignore, much as they did with the Clinton money-laundering and influence peddling scandals.
Now, Garland has stepped in to complicate, and try to stifle further investigations by the Congress; you know, "Sorry, Congressman, but I can't answer that question because we have an open investigation." I hope the Congress doesn't fall for it.
There might be another aspect of this SC stunt which I haven't heard commented upon. I think we MIGHT be seeing the opening move to get rid of Joe Biden. I am pretty sure we will see some indictment of Hunter and perhaps a conviction in an effort to steer the investigation away from Joe. That, however, doesn't mean Joe has not become a liability. His crookedness, manifest incompetence, and cognitive decline have become just too obvious.
Don't be surprised if Joe "suddenly" decides not to run in 2024 so he can "take care of his family." Just a thought. I might be wrong, and it wouldn't be the first time or the last.

Commentary:
W. Lewis Amselem, long time US Foreign Service Officer; now retired; served all over the world and under all sorts of conditions.
Convinced the State Department needs to be drastically slashed and reformed so that it will no longer pose a threat to the national interests of the United States.
Yes, he`s Jewish, conservative and it is a lot of fun to watch him decipher the byzantine bazaar that is the State Dept.
The pretense of looking legit is light years beyond us.
``I think we`ve all expected this... I wouldn't be surprised if Harris resigns first in order to allow a hand-picked incumbent. The problem Democrats see with elected Presidential and Vice= Presidential spots is that other than Obama, they have to have some sort of high profile, even if it's a horrid track record like Harris. What the left really thinks they need, is a complete unknown Moon Bat straight out of Pacifica radio crap to be able to go straight to the chair of POTUS``....
Why did Weiss sit on the case for three years and forbid investigators from using the laptop while they tipped off Hunter to things he should move or hide? Is Weiss compromised by the DoJ or has he been biased from the get go?
Nope....but it looks like Trump is headed for the door. He can no longer do business in NY. He’ll have to make his billions frauding in Mississippi.

Forum List

Back