Democrats’ Obsession With Sex and Kids Gets Creepier by the Day

I'm old too, but I'm having a marvelous time. It's important to lift people up... But a lot of geezers are really bitter and angry.
I am sixty which to an eighty-year-old is young but yes, many old folks are very bitter, I enjoy my time more now than when I was younger.

“It’s easy to have a beer with someone you disagree with over tax policy, not so much with someone who wants to institutionalize talking about sex to 8-year-olds.”
In 1990 the idea of teaching 8 year olds about homosexual sex, gender bending and actual sexually mutilation of children back then would have been entirely unthinkable. Any teacher or person that did such a thing would have been fired and arrested the same day. 30 years later we are actually having an argument about this.

In another 10 years, the argument will be whether there is actually wrong with teachers having homosexual sex with 8 year olds. That is our trajectory.

Jesus said the last days will be like the days of Noah. Jesus was pointing out that, although the people of Noah’s day were totally depraved, they were not the least bit concerned about it. They were carrying on the events of their lives without a single thought of the judgment of God.
View attachment 620453
1648144119489.png

I doubt his daughter can name any of her kid's teachers by name (as is the case with most parents-with the exception fo the football coach)...yet they are all of the sudden upset at the education their kids have received.
You clearly have never had kids of your own.

My daughter quizzes my grandchildren daily about what they hear in class every day...she already yanked them out of public school....and will home school them if this private school ever adopts CRT or this crazy gender crap....

It's incredible how much more kids learn in private schools and home schooling. My daughter is in fourth grade in a private school and they're learning 9th 10th grade level stuff. It's amazing.

I didn't say they were. Please try to keep up, then address what I actually said. Here's a hint, the democrats' reaction to the bill preventing such teaching is educational.
I am sure in yer little fantasy world you think that they are also being taught about anal beads.

It's incredible how much more kids learn in private schools and home schooling. My daughter is in fourth grade in a private school and they're learning 9th 10th grade level stuff. It's amazing.
my youngest son did the same but wanted to go to public school after the fourth grade. They can also graduate early like my eldest son did when homeschooling, he was 16.

Enemy democrats truly believe that their pro child sex position is so popular that it will help them in the upcoming elections. They will be wrong about thet.

Forum List

Back