Democrats’ Obsession With Sex and Kids Gets Creepier by the Day

I've read it, but sex should only be between a man and woman after they are married. Oh and you have Sodom and Gomorrah, the way you loons want to take us.
I was married when having kids myself, so again you lie about what someone is, does it make you actually feel like a real man to do it?

I was married when having kids myself, so again you lie about what someone is, does it make you actually feel like a real man to do it?
Lol, your a liberal true and true. You will support what you are told too. Teachers are teaching kids in kindergarten about changing your gender and homosexuality and you seem to support that. By saying they aren't but they are.

Lol, your a liberal true and true. You will support what you are told too. Teachers are teaching kids in kindergarten about changing your gender and homosexuality and you seem to support that. By saying they aren't but they are.
Moonglow is against anything good for America and Americans....

Kids in major cities are graduating from High Schools with a 3rd grade reading level, but they can tell you all about the 52 forms of sexual deviances and how we’ll all die drowning from the rising oceans in ten years unless we surrender all liberties.

The Left have created the Tide Pod eating generation to take over.

Kids have a way of finding out on their own.
Sure, finding stuff out that they WANT to find out about.

There is a difference, a BIG difference, between curiosity, and indoctrination.

Any atheist that rails against the mind control of establishment religions understands this much.

State controlled indoctrination? Is NO different.

Then prove it instead of us having to believe a known liar.

Sure, finding stuff out that they WANT to find out about.

There is a difference, a BIG difference, between curiosity, and indoctrination.

Any atheist that rails against the mind control of establishment religions understands this much.

State controlled indoctrination? Is NO different.

You missed that bus thousands of years ago.

Forum List

Back