Biden Donor Awarded White House Post, Millions in Fed Contracts

Attn: American medical equipment manufacturers

As the former President Donald Trump said, we should start manufacturing medical supplies and equipment in this country, instead of relying on China to make them for us. As the current President, I believe this is a good idea. Therefore I am instituting a new policy that our medical supplies and equipment should be made in the US. Please have your corporation remit the sum of at least $1 million dollars to the Biden Foundation, in order that we may add you to our "Made in the USA" list of manufacturing companies. And please feel free to contact me to inquire about one of the many open positions I have in my cabinet. Good help is hard to find these days. My Vice President will attest to that.

Signed, President Joe "Crash Dummy" Biden.

:laughing0301:

You had zero problems when Trump and his buds did it.
Obama has half the nation believing half the country is going to be under water soon while he has multiple beachfront properties. And he has an illegal seawall on one of them causing erosion. Now that's lying and chutzpah.

Obama has half the nation believing half the country is going to be under water soon while he has multiple beachfront properties. And he has an illegal seawall on one of them causing erosion. Now that's lying and chutzpah.
What else do politicians do?

Attn: American medical equipment manufacturers

As the former President Donald Trump said, we should start manufacturing medical supplies and equipment in this country, instead of relying on China to make them for us. As the current President, I believe this is a good idea. Therefore I am instituting a new policy that our medical supplies and equipment should be made in the US. Please have your corporation remit the sum of at least $1 million dollars to the Biden Foundation, in order that we may add you to our "Made in the USA" list of manufacturing companies. And please feel free to contact me to inquire about one of the many open positions I have in my cabinet. Good help is hard to find these days. My Vice President will attest to that.

Signed, President Joe "Crash Dummy" Biden.

:laughing0301:

Trump said it, but he didn't DO any of it. And there is no "Biden Foundation". Joe shut that down when he ran for office.

Joe Biden doesn't have any openings in Cabinet. And he doesn't own any gold clubs so he can't double "initiaton fees" for new members.

The guy who was selling government jobs was Trump. Betsy DeVos anyone? Her family's company donated $1 million to US Senators who would be confirming her. Remember Gordon Songland - the former Ambassador to the EU. The guy who "donated $1 million to Trump for the job. Elaine Chow - Mitch McConnell's wife. Like she's qualified for cabinet. Remember all of the White House advisors selling Pardons at the end of the administration?

Forum List

Back