Democrats’ Obsession With Sex and Kids Gets Creepier by the Day

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“It’s easy to have a beer with someone you disagree with over tax policy, not so much with someone who wants to institutionalize talking about sex to 8-year-olds.”
In 1990 the idea of teaching 8 year olds about homosexual sex, gender bending and actual sexually mutilation of children back then would have been entirely unthinkable. Any teacher or person that did such a thing would have been fired and arrested the same day. 30 years later we are actually having an argument about this.

In another 10 years, the argument will be whether there is actually wrong with teachers having homosexual sex with 8 year olds. That is our trajectory.

Jesus said the last days will be like the days of Noah. Jesus was pointing out that, although the people of Noah’s day were totally depraved, they were not the least bit concerned about it. They were carrying on the events of their lives without a single thought of the judgment of God.
1648134239519.jpeg

Last edited:
“It’s easy to have a beer with someone you disagree with over tax policy, not so much with someone who wants to institutionalize talking about sex to 8-year-olds.”
In 1990 the idea of teaching 8 year olds about homosexual sex, gender bending and actual sexually mutilation of children back then would have been entirely unthinkable. Any teacher or person that did such a thing would have been fired and arrested the same day. 30 years later we are actually having an argument about this.

In another 10 years, the argument will be whether there is actually wrong with teachers having gay sex with 8 year olds. That is our trajectory.

Jesus said the last days will be like the days of Noah. Jesus was pointing out that, although the people of Noah’s day were totally depraved, they were not the least bit concerned about it. They were carrying on the events of their lives without a single thought of the judgment of God.
View attachment 620453
Kids have a way of finding out on their own.

In another 10 years, the argument will be whether there is actually wrong with teachers having gay sex with 8 year olds. That is our trajectory.

View attachment 620453
Lib women kill their children before birth so they need other peoples children to indoctrinate
They know that adults can fight back but children cant

America is a woke, corrupt rotting husk .. . where our children are taught to hate our country, hate capitalism, believe that a man can become a woman, that there are 52 genders, and that people with light skin color are evil.

The last days.

America is a woke, corrupt rotting husk .. . where our children are taught to hate our country, hate capitalism, believe that a man can become a woman, that there are 52 genders, and that people with light skin color are evil.

The last days.
Then move to Russia or China where you can feel more at home.

My daughter quizzes my grandchildren daily about what they hear in class every day...she already yanked them out of public school....and will home school them if this private school ever adopts CRT or this crazy gender crap....

Yes, let's shield children from reality.

You know all those "virginity pledges" and ceremonies they have for teenage girls at Christian schools. These schools are raising an entire generation of young women who will give their boyfriends blow jobs and participate in anal sex because they promises to keep their hyman intact until their wedding night.

This is what is called "unintended consequences". In an effort to ensure their daughters are "pure" on their wedding nights, these right wingers have their apple cheeked darlings participating in the kinds of "deviant sex" they decry among gay men and sex trade workers. Things I had never heard of when I was teenager.

You know all those "virginity pledges" and ceremonies they have for teenage girls at Christian schools. These schools are raising an entire generation of young women who will give their boyfriends blow jobs and participate in anal sex because they promises to keep their hyman intact until their wedding night.

This is what is called "unintended consequences". In an effort to ensure their daughters are "pure" on their wedding nights, these right wingers have their apple cheeked darlings participating in the kinds of "deviant sex" they decry among gay men and sex trade workers. Things I had never heard of when I was teenager.
And another Leftard steps forward wishing to talk to 8 year olds about butt fucking.

Yes at 9 and 7 you bet I will shield them from your adult sickness...

And you know about these blow jobs and anal sex how?

Got a link to your data, Dumbass?

Forum List

Back