Ketanji Brown Jackson proves that black folk are still in slavery

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Being enslaved in the nonsensical ideas of the left is mental slavery. this woman obviously has been the subject of mental abuse rather than physical abuse.
The physical chains that bound black folk in the past have been resurrected in the mental chains we see on display in the SCOTUS hearings
She's been so brainwashed by the left she doesn't even know it.
At least a slave in the 17, and 1800's knew his condition

Gee, a thread full of racists saying stupid racist shit, no surprises here. I know you fellows are intimidated by then educated Afro-Americans and they have better-paying jobs than you do.

1648136468156.png

Being enslaved in the nonsensical ideas of the left is mental slavery. this woman obviously has been the subject of mental abuse rather than physical abuse.
The physical chains that bound black folk in the past have been resurrected in the mental chains we see on display in the SCOTUS hearings
She's been so brainwashed by the left she doesn't even know it.
At least a slave in the 17, and 1800's knew his condition
Your next Supreme Court Justice.

I wonder, do these fuktards even read the memes and comics made about them?
And if they do.........do they even understand WHY they were made?

I'm pretty sure they see them and understand. Remember how they understood Trump's Twitter tweets?

These memes are like those, except they can't ban them. That's got to be driving the little pointy-headed fuckers more bonkers than they already are.

:laughing0301:

This whole thing goes right to the heart of America's fight to keep black people down. Biden knows very well that she is symbolic of America's biggest problem.
The racist Democrat Party keeps the Black people down by giving them welfare that insures chronic poverty.

The Democrats want the Blacks to be dependent in order to maintain their welfare checks.

like LBJ said "I'll have those Neggras voting Democrat for the next 150 years".

This whole thing goes right to the heart of America's fight to keep black people down. Biden knows very well that she is symbolic of America's biggest problem.
We haven’t been trying to keep black people down. Instead for nearly my entire lifetime we have been pushing them up. The problem is many Blacks don’t want to be pushed up. They are happy where they are.

The racist Democrat Party keeps the Black people down by giving them welfare that insures chronic poverty.

The Democrats want the Blacks to be dependent in order to maintain their welfare checks.

like LBJ said "I'll have those Neggras voting Democrat for the next 150 years".
But in this case, that is not the truth. I know it's hard when you see a black person that is better off than you, try to be easy on yourself for falling short.

Gee, a thread full of racists saying stupid racist shit, no surprises here. I know you fellows are intimidated by then educated Afro-Americans and they have better-paying jobs than you do.
The stupid ass cannot tell the difference between a man or woman. This is the kind of things we are trying to get out of our schools. That you proclaim doesn't happen. Well this chick is proof.

We haven’t been trying to keep black people down. Instead for nearly my entire lifetime we have been pushing them up. The problem is many Blacks don’t want to be pushed up. They are happy where they are.
You just happen to know every black person, sure buddy.

Keep black people down? This bitch supports crimes and pedophiles. Something is seriously wrong with you if can't grasp this concept that she will enable more crime and more victims including more black children being victimize. You want talk about keeping black people down----well here you go hun, stupid black racist people advocating for a crime pedophile supporting judge is certainly keeping black down. What a bunch of morons.

Forum List

Back