Lies and truths told by Biden since his running for President...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
For the FACTS regarding statements that are true by Biden:
Biden told illegals..."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, " September 2019

Proof he was correct... or as Biden would say..."that's not hyperbole... it's the truth... I'm not kidding"!
BidenVSTrumpillegals.png

Another statement of truth...
Biden: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

At a Glasgow climate summit in 2021, the Biden administration offered a commitment to the world:
The United States would stop the public financing of oil and gas projects. There would be no more American tax dollars for new natural gas pipelines or wells, the White House said.

As a consequence this is what oil companies are finding... and as 99% of the 5 major oil companies ARE NOT HELD by officers and directors...have found in trying to find financing.
As CEO of Chevron , Mike Wirth's statement..
"You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
Documented LIES
So...now for Biden's documented LIES by Politifact.com...
The first page shows 30 distinct statements made by Biden that Politifact.com found as
PolitifactFALSE.png

Inflation “was 9% when I came to office.”
"China's in a situation where they have more retired than working."
Says he “got arrested” while protesting in favor of desegregation.
On classified documents in his possession, “none of it was high classified.”
"There are a thousand billionaires now and you know what their average tax rate is? 8%."
“Under the Obama-Biden administration, we invested hundreds of millions of dollars in the state of Florida replacing wooden power poles with steel poles and we buried these electric lines."
“Ground zero in New York — I remember standing there the next day.”
“I’ve already” declared a national climate emergency
"We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean."
“More cops are killed responding to domestic violence calls than anything else.”
The “average tax” for billionaires is “about 3%,” which is “a lower tax than a schoolteacher or a firefighter."
“In the past two years, democracies have become stronger, not weaker. Autocracies have grown weaker, not stronger.”
After Joe Biden became vice president, at the behest of his father, he gave his uncle, Frank H. Biden, a Purple Heart for serving in the U.S. military during World War II.
Says he has been to “Afghanistan, Iraq and those areas” twice as president.
The price of gas is “down from over $5 when I took office.”
Student loan forgiveness is “passed. I got it passed by a vote or two. And it’s in effect.”
Gun manufacturers are “the only industry in the country” that have immunity from lawsuits.
“When President Biden took office … there was no vaccine available.”
You couldn’t buy a cannon when, in fact, the Second Amendment passed."
“I’ve been in and out of Iraq and Afghanistan over 40 times.”
As a youth, “I got arrested” protesting for civil rights.
“I used to drive a tractor trailer … I only did it for part of a summer.”
The number of small businesses is up 30% compared to before the pandemic."
“No governor in Virginia has ever won when...he or she is the same party as the sitting president.”
Al-Qaida is “gone” from Afghanistan.
"The cost of an automobile, it's kind of back to what it was before the pandemic."
"The Second Amendment, from the day it was passed, limited the type of people who could own a gun and what type of weapon you could own.”
For vaccine rates among Americans 65 and older, “there’s virtually no difference between white, Black, Hispanic, Asian American.”

And the above is just the first page... there are more!!!

Last edited:
Let us know when Biden reaches 30,000 lies.

Lies told by the Traitor In Chief are the most innocent things he has done. He's so accustomed to lying that he can't even speak without lying and stumbling.

Recent address to West Point is latest example:

Biden is accused of repeating long-running lie in commencement address at West Point military academy | Daily Mail Online

President Biden has been accused of repeating a long running lie that he was appointed to a Naval Academy in 1965.

The president had been delivering the commencement speech at the Military Academy at West Point, New York, when he made the remarks to 1,036 cadets.

During the ceremony, Biden told the crowd of graduates that he had been 'appointed' to the Naval Academy.

Biden said: 'I was appointed by a fella I ran against when I was 29-years-old to the Naval Academy. I was one of ten, I wanted to play football.

'The day I was supposed to go down for the interview, a class mate of mine who was also one of the ten appointed to be chosen from.'

Let us know when Biden reaches 30,000 lies.
Your making a "false" comparison with supposedly
"Trump's false or misleading claims total 30573 over 4 years"
There is a BIG difference here that you and the BIASED MSM seem to forget when it comes to Biden!
Repeating a lie by the MSM!
Of the so-called "30,573" LIES how many were actually said by Trump and NOT repeated by the biased MSM?
The above article states " Trump "averaging about 21 erroneous claims a day."
So the facts are these:
1) Trump had average of 22 per year exchanges with reporters, 1 exchange every 17 days of 365 days.
PLEASE explain then how Trump could manage 21 erroneous claims a day as the above article states?
2) Maybe the biased press especially Wapo, is counting the statements repeated in their media?
3) Trump may not have average 21 erroneous claims per day... maybe 1? But 21????
BidenVSTrumppressconferences052524.png

There is a BIG difference here that you and the BIASED MSM seem to forget when it comes to Biden!
Of the so-called "30,573" LIES how many were actually said by Trump and NOT repeated by the biased MSM?
So the facts are these:
1) Trump had average of 22 per year exchanges with reporters, 1 exchange every 17 days of 365 days.
PLEASE explain then how Trump could manage 21 erroneous claims a day as the above article states?
2) Maybe the biased press especially Wapo, is counting the statements repeated in their media?
3) Trump may not have average 21 erroneous claims per day... maybe 1? But 21????
View attachment 951978
There you go again (channeling Reagan) proving Democrats are liars with math and facts.

So the facts are these:
View attachment 951978
Nice try.

There you go again (channeling Reagan) proving Democrats are liars with math and facts.
Reagan? You actually tried using Reagan? The original white race hustler Reagan?

Reagan? You actually tried using Reagan? The original white race hustler Reagan?

No. Ronald Reagan.

A better man on his worst day than you'll ever hope to be.

Why don't you do us all a favor and move to some place where they care if you live or die.

I didn't find the list of truths he's told.

It would not be a long list.

Forum List

Back