Democrats May Need To Consider Their Plan In Case They Lose

If Democrats lose, there is only one option...
dx8NtKiifeOB2fKQrUNB0i0T1dsdKbJg4f3S6t_YO5I.jpg

Make no mistake, the Dems corruption has been exposed, combined with this country being in turmoil in several different ways.
IF Biden were to cheat his way in, I believe there would be a revolutionary overthrow like youve never seen.
A sleeping giant has been "woke", so you liberals better go back to sleep.

Does that mean that I need to go buy more guns and ammo to protect me and mine against you?
Yes sir, if thats the side you choose.

You just may want to skip my home, my city, my state. You see, we have laws against armed Insurrections.

Colorado is loaded with California pansies.

Your city might be tought.

But your state is as soft and cowardly as they come.

Only an anti-intellectual would think Trump was anything more than trash. If his dad did not make him rich I am sure He would have a big flag in his truck with Hitler's name on it. Also Trumpiters please stop taking the news stories about Trump and putting Biden's name on them. Trump has been proven a lier time and time again not Biden.
Would an intellectual misspell "liar"?

My State is a law abiding State and almost everyone is law abiding.

You live in an almost all Caucasian and Asian state?

I live in a very diverse community made up of all races, religions, etc.. We are tolerant of each other, respect our LAW, try and pass common sense laws, and more. You must live in something from the Mad Max movie.

My State is a law abiding State and almost everyone is law abiding.

You live in an almost all Caucasian and Asian state?

I live in a very diverse community made up of all races, religions, etc.. We are tolerant of each other, respect our LAW, try and pass common sense laws, and more. You must live in something from the Mad Max movie.

It’s quite possible that live in the most “diverse” city in America...what’s weird though is the makeup of perps is far from “diverse”...Weird huh?

If Democrats lose, there is only one option...
View attachment 406797

most liberals dont work.

Really now. I live in a predominately Deep Red area. We have people on welfare programs. Some don't work or even want to work. Care to guess who the majority of these fine folks are voting for? I'll give you a hint. They are primarily Cult45 Members.

Forum List

Back