More Links Between China and The Bidens

Biden doesn't have a secret China bank account and has shown his tax returns....

Trump is the one hiding..
1.There is no law compelling a President to release his tax returns to the public.
2.There is a Federal law which prohibits any financial institution from disclosing financial information without the owners consent or a court order
3.There is an IRS regulation which forbids any IRS employee from disclosing tax return information to anyone without the taxpayer's consent.
4.Trump said he would release his return but he did not say he would do it immediately. His return is under audit by the IRS.
5. As far as I am concerned, my tax returns are none of your friggin business. I suspect DJ Trump feels the same way.

It gets worse all the time

That's all great. Just that:
  1. It pisses me off to hear the POTUS agree that it needs investigated. Dude, you are the POTUS, why ISN'T it being investigated?
  2. All this crap should be thoroughly vetted LONG BEFORE someone even gets into the running for a party's nomination. That it is still being questioned and exposed in the final 2 weeks before the election WHEN 40 MILLION PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY VOTED shows that this government (never mind the media) cannot and IS NOT running an honest, aboveboard and competent election.
This country deserves to vote for Biden THEN find out he is the biggest crook ever in the back pocket of our greatest enemy the Red Communists, ALL THE WHILE the jacked off House Democrats led by Nancy Pelosi have spent 4 years and 100 million dollars diddling themselves with Trump's Russia Russia Russia!

Biden doesn't have a secret China bank account and has shown his tax returns....

Trump is the one hiding..
1.There is no law compelling a President to release his tax returns to the public.
2.There is a Federal law which prohibits any financial institution from disclosing financial information without the owners consent or a court order
3.There is an IRS regulation which forbids any IRS employee from disclosing tax return information to anyone without the taxpayer's consent.
4.Trump said he would release his return but he did not say he would do it immediately. His return is under audit by the IRS.
5. As far as I am concerned, my tax returns are none of your friggin business. I suspect DJ Trump feels the same way.

All true but Trump's lack of transparency is grounds for corruption allegations... Biden has shown his so accusations of corruption against Biden are laughable when compared to Trump...

Trump could show his tax records and many tax accountants say that the audit is no reason not to show them... The IRS should already have this and more... Unless he was defrauding the government he would no reason not to share them...

This just shows that Trump loves to project, he is the one with the secret Chinese bank account, taking money from foreign countries through his hotels while the rooms remain empty, getting countries to build roads to his properties.... Biden is not involved in anything like this...

Can you please show us the Biden secret account where he is storing the money which you claim he has which he has not reported on his taxes?

Forum List

Back