Democrats May Need To Consider Their Plan In Case They Lose

Make no mistake, the Dems corruption has been exposed, combined with this country being in turmoil in several different ways.
IF Biden were to cheat his way in, I believe there would be a revolutionary overthrow like youve never seen.
A sleeping giant has been "woke", so you liberals better go back to sleep.

Does that mean that I need to go buy more guns and ammo to protect me and mine against you?
Yes sir, if thats the side you choose.

You just may want to skip my home, my city, my state. You see, we have laws against armed Insurrections.
Like thats going to matter in a revolution :auiqs.jpg:
Interesting how you speak for everyone in your city and state.

My State is a law abiding State and almost everyone is law abiding. Sorry, if you want to do an Armed Issurection, go to another state. We shoot terrorists.
Yeah right.
I dont believe your states law, will mean squat after a government overthrow.
Your liberal crying days will cease to exist for the most part.
You will beg and cry for Trump's help.

Trump's probably one of the best closers this nation has ever produced, and he's closing strong and tirelessly.

RICHARD FERNANDEZ:

Screen-Shot-2020-10-24-at-9.02.07-PM.png

So, just like 2016, then.

I don't have to change a thing. I will still be against the party of the rump and my dumb and dump rump site stays up. The only difference is, I will move my efforts to the 2022 election cycle to get as many Party of the Rumpers out of the Senate as I can. And to still get Rump out of office as quickly as possible. You still don't get it. The more you enable Rump the more off the rez he will go. And at some point, if he wins through voter tampering like he's doing, we are going to have to get rid of him through legal means. He's a criminal by every definition of the word.

The fight has just begun and won't end when Rump is no longer in office. There is just too much to cleanup from the mess that it's left.

If he wins, he has one more term and then retires, like all US presidents since fdr.

Will you tell yourself you "won" when he retires as has always been his plan from the start?

What a loser.

Trump's probably one of the best closers this nation has ever produced, and he's closing strong and tirelessly.

RICHARD FERNANDEZ:

12 million are voting in early elections just in Texas. Over 40% of Houston has voted already. And this:

Holy shit. Holy crap.

Well, regardless of the outcome, that's great to see.

But here's hoping.

Why is that great to see? Your tribe is winning thanks to control of education and media and demographic shift.

Doesn't mean it's learning anything, or not still "decaying".

Will the nation be better when it all looks like California, and every city is a literal shithole?

Only an anti-intellectual would think Trump was anything more than trash. If his dad did not make him rich I am sure He would have a big flag in his truck with Hitler's name on it. Also Trumpiters please stop taking the news stories about Trump and putting Biden's name on them. Trump has been proven a lier time and time again not Biden.

Only an anti-intellectual would think Trump was anything more than trash. If his dad did not make him rich I am sure He would have a big flag in his truck with Hitler's name on it. Also Trumpiters please stop taking the news stories about Trump and putting Biden's name on them. Trump has been proven a lier time and time again not Biden.

Funny, you attack Trump supporters as "anti-Intellectual", yet you do not make ONE actual policy or issue based complaint.

You do say, "Hitler" and make, let's count them, 6 personal attacks aimed at either Trump or trump supporters.

Mmm, no mirrors in your house I take it?

RICHARD FERNANDEZ:

I don't have to change a thing. I will still be against the party of the rump and my dumb and dump rump site stays up. The only difference is, I will move my efforts to the 2022 election cycle to get as many Party of the Rumpers out of the Senate as I can. And to still get Rump out of office as quickly as possible. You still don't get it. The more you enable Rump the more off the rez he will go. And at some point, if he wins through voter tampering like he's doing, we are going to have to get rid of him through legal means. He's a criminal by every definition of the word.

The fight has just begun and won't end when Rump is no longer in office. There is just too much to cleanup from the mess that it's left.

Then your leftists masters run another old white guy, Cuomo, an even worse candidate than Hitlary and Fingering Frackless Joe.

RICHARD FERNANDEZ:

The sole difference between most Rs and Ds is that after their legislation deprives you of an income, the Ds will throw you a welfare check and you'll still lose your house and have just about enough money to eat fatty, salty food that will land you in a hospital.

Make no mistake, the Dems corruption has been exposed, combined with this country being in turmoil in several different ways.
IF Biden were to cheat his way in, I believe there would be a revolutionary overthrow like youve never seen.
A sleeping giant has been "woke", so you liberals better go back to sleep.

Does that mean that I need to go buy more guns and ammo to protect me and mine against you?

No need to worry, you should be safe in your basement.

RICHARD FERNANDEZ:

12 million are voting in early elections just in Texas. Over 40% of Houston has voted already. And this:

Holy shit. Holy crap.

Well, regardless of the outcome, that's great to see.

But here's hoping.

And the long lines are backfiring:

Why are there long lines?
I though we needed mail-in ballots because the poor little Liberals couldn't handle standing in a long line?

RICHARD FERNANDEZ:

Consdering that most left wingers and moderates have been quite tame over all of this I doubt if Rump wins it will change much in their lives. It had better now. Otherwise, 2022 the senate goes 60+ for Dems and Rump gets his Impeachment Chapter 2.

In case Rump loses, I suggest that the Cult45 members all practice humility in front of a mirror, clean up their profanity and learn to beg and grovel. They really screwed to pooch if Rump loses.

The problem is.. the deplorables keep the people in the nation living half decent. You keep pushing and prodding. pushing and prodding...pushing and prodding. They have their territories also. As you know. Flyover as it were.

RICHARD FERNANDEZ:

Consdering that most left wingers and moderates have been quite tame over all of this I doubt if Rump wins it will change much in their lives. It had better now. Otherwise, 2022 the senate goes 60+ for Dems and Rump gets his Impeachment Chapter 2.

In case Rump loses, I suggest that the Cult45 members all practice humility in front of a mirror, clean up their profanity and learn to beg and grovel. They really screwed to pooch if Rump loses.

Biden's end of fossil fuels moment may well turn out to be his "basket of deplorables" moment for many voters.:biggrin:

A "misstatement" by a Left-wing politician is when they blurt out the truth.

A lot will depend on the margin of their loss. Short of a landslide by Trump I doubt they'll be much soul searching on the Democratic side. For a party to hold on to the presidency for more than 2 consecutive terms is a rarity since FDR/Truman. Likewise incumbent presidents hardly ever lose re-elections. A lose by Trump would be much more devastating to the Republicans than the Democrats would suffer if Biden goes down to defeat.
Fake News. We usually go Democrats for awhile, then Republicans for awhile, then back to Democrats, then back to Republicans. But this time we went with Republicans, then with Democrats, then with a Populist (though on the GOP ticket).

Whether Trump's term ends now, or 4 years from now, probably next time we'll go with a Republican.

HE BETTER BE: Donald Trump is a terrifyingly good finisher.

A Little More Than a Week From Election Day and Biden Calls an Early Lid.

Election Day is nine days away. This is go time for campaigns. It's their last chance to convince undecided voters to vote for their candidate.

Former Vice President Joe Biden's campaign, however, is taking a different approach. Instead of hitting the campaign trail – either virtually or in-person – they called a lid for the day... and well before noon eastern time.

Interestingly enough, Biden had a tweet earlier in the day saying "Let's go," as if it say it's go time.

What's amazing is Biden's lid was called less than two hours after the former vice president's tweet.

President Donald Trump's Communications Director, Tim Murtaugh, saw the irony in the statement:

If Joe Biden can't handle the pressure of campaigning – even if it's online and in his basement – how is he going to handle the role of being president? He was drained halfway through last week's debate. Being the commander-in-chief means pulling long hours with sleepless nights. Instead of addressing concerns, especially about Hunter's laptop and what was allegedly found on it, Biden's campaign strategy is to hide. The President of the United States can't hide every time some kind of conflict happens, especially when it comes to foreign affairs.

Winner of PA will likely win the Presidency.

UNEXPECTEDLY: Biden’s ‘Transition’ From Oil Comment Becomes a Big Fracking Problem in Pennsylvania.

Joe Biden campaigned in Pennsylvania on Saturday and in three separate interviews by local media, was pestered about his comments during the debate about wanting to “transition” from fossil fuels to wind and solar power. He was also pressed very hard about his views on fracking, that he still has trouble answering.

This has become a big big issue in Pennsylvania, a leading energy-producing state with tens of thousands of jobs in the industry.

Biden admitted that he plans to ban fracking on federal lands. He tap danced around goal in an interview with CBS Philadelphia and tried to soft shoe "transitioning" from gas, oil, coal all of it, to wind and solar, like black-out prone California.

Biden said he would ban fracking, period.
The former vice president was asked whether there would be “any place for fossil fuels, including coal and fracking, in a Biden administration?”
Biden’s response: “No, we would — we would work it out. We would make sure it’s eliminated and no more subsidies for either one of those, either — any fossil fuel.”

It’s a certainty that Biden will name a radical green to run the EPA. They will ban fracking as a first order of business. And the rest of the party will obediently fall in line. They will also phase out the USE of Natural gas, which ends the market that fracking services. Already in CA there are zoning laws that do not have city gas supplied, the homes are all electric, and prone to rolling blackouts due to electricity shortages after the sun goes down and the day time winds slow.

Other times Biden backpedals and claims he will slay the mythical "$40 Billion" in "subsidies."

President Obama asked his U.S. Treasury Department to figure out how much the industry gets in subsidies from fossil-fuel specific tax code provisions. The answer, according to the Treasury: $4.7 billion.

This compares to $15 billion every year in subsidies to the renewable energy industry (mainly to support new wind and solar projects) and $20 billion per year for agricultural subsidies and insurance.

The $4.7B in pales in comparison to the $15 to $20 billion the fossil-fuel industry has to shell out to its competitors and the agricultural sector every year because of the Environmental Protection Agency's renewable fuel standards program. In other words, on the whole, the fossil-fuel industry in this country isn't being subsidized; it's being forced to subsidize others.

And the “transition” from fossil fuels will not go quite as smoothly as Biden is letting on. We are going to see “destruction” on a scale not seen since the replacement of steam with oil and gas. There is going to be nothing orderly about it. Workers will lose their jobs. Companies big and small will disappear.

There will be blackouts, gas shortages, perhaps even heating oil shortages during the winter. It will happen because the government won’t let it happen as a matter of course. They will force the issue, picking and choosing winners and losers. There will be a lot of blood on the floor in corporate America and in the workshops and on the line in American factories. It will not end well for many.

To so cavalierly talk about such a massive shift in our economy without even mentioning a downside is irresponsible.

Pennsylvanians will lose, and lose bigly.

Lose

RICHARD FERNANDEZ:

Lose? How do the Democrats lose to a proven failure? And, do you not watch the news and see what's going on. Turn off Faux News; it just deprives you of accurate information. Trump is not only toast, he's burnt toast! Bigly!!!

You just may want to skip my home, my city, my state. You see, we have laws against armed Insurrections.

Interesting how quickly YOUR SIDE forgets that when looting and burning down their own cities.

Lemme' look out the window. No Looting, nothing burning and 6 inches of new snow today. I guess your rtwing instigators haven't got around to us yet or they value their own lives since both our Rwingers and the Leftwingers are armed and just might use them as target practice. At the very least, our BLM will beat the holy crap out of them.

Forum List

Back