Democrats hate Carson because he is black

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

So you're saying that the party of Robert E. Lee, that proudly flew the Confederate flag,

is the oldest American hate group?

Oh dear, poor Marse Robert...

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

I guess that's why "the left" is always so nice to the white conservatives who say ridiculous things.
Conservatives are not racist. Again democrats lie about thier true nature

When did I claim "conservatives," as a group, were "racist"? Is this the part where we start railing against an argument I didn't make?

The "real reason" Ben Carson is being "attacked" is that, despite being by all accounts a brilliant neurosurgeon, he says some unfathomably dumb things. Funny how the conservatives who whined that all liberals did was play the "Race Card" anytime Obama was "attacked" (which was never once true, btw) now have no problem doing that in spades. We call that "blatant hypocrisy" where I come from.
What things are dumb? That fact that Shira law is incompatible with the constitution? or that he would have the balls to admit to be a Christian and try to get those around to rush a mass murderer?

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

I guess that's why "the left" is always so nice to the white conservatives who say ridiculous things.

if you are an example they are racist to the core.....and ask the 2nd grader down the street how to spell "their".....you have been spelling it "thier"....dumbass...
I knew I was dealing with little more than a partisan hack when I saw "democrat party" in his post. That's a tell-tale sign you're dealing with one of those "conservatives are never wrong; liberals are pure evil" infants.

Does this explain why RW'ers hate Obama?
You mean the whitest black man ever to hold office?

if you are an example they are racist to the core.....and ask the 2nd grader down the street how to spell "their".....you have been spelling it "thier"....dumbass...
Are you lashing pit because you have been exposed as a racist?

When did I claim "conservatives," as a group, were "racist"? Is this the part where we start railing against an argument I didn't make?

The "real reason" Ben Carson is being "attacked" is that, despite being by all accounts a brilliant neurosurgeon, he says some unfathomably dumb things. Funny how the conservatives who whined that all liberals did was play the "Race Card" anytime Obama was "attacked" (which was never once true, btw) now have no problem doing that in spades. We call that "blatant hypocrisy" where I come from.
What things are dumb? That fact that Shira law is incompatible with the constitution? or that he would have the balls to admit to be a Christian and try to get those around to rush a mass murderer?

His basic dismissal of macroevolution, for a supposed man of science, is breathtakingly dumb. And trying to second-guess people who were in a kill zone from the relative safety of the FNC studio or wherever he was at the time is tone-deaf and callous enough to be considered dumb. Any more questions?

Are you lashing pit because you have been exposed as a racist?

Please tell us exactly what Harry Dresden posted that was "racist." Go ahead. I've got time.

So you're saying that the party of Robert E. Lee, that proudly flew the Confederate flag,

Yes I am.... don't confuse me with the pot head libertarians. They are as liberal and racist as you

Biblical law is incompatible with the Constitution. Kim Davis found that out.

Does this explain why RW'ers hate Obama?
You mean the whitest black man ever to hold office?

What on earth does that even mean? You're just basically babbling here.

I knew I was dealing with little more than a partisan hack when I saw "democrat party" in his post. That's a tell-tale sign you're dealing with one of those "conservatives are never wrong; liberals are pure evil" infants.
Yes progressives are pure evil....

Then you're not worth the time to even bother attempting to have a discussion with.

His basic dismissal of macroevolution, for a supposed man of science, is breathtakingly dumb. And trying to second-guess people who were in a kill zone from the relative safety of the FNC studio or wherever he was at the time is tone-deaf and callous enough to be considered dumb. Any more questions?
So he is dumb because he doesn't follow your religion?

Yes I am.... don't confuse me with the pot head libertarians. They are as liberal and racist as you

Nice meltdown.

We'll see how many of your rightwing pals step up to support your characterization of Robert E Lee as a racist scumbag,

and the Confederate Flag as a symbol of that racist scumbaggery.

Biblical 'law' is incompatible with facts, logic, and reason as well – one of many reasons why it's legally and Constitutionally irrelevant.

So he is dumb because he doesn't follow your religion?

I didn't say Ben Carson was dumb. I said he said dumb things ... like denying something that there is overwhelming scientific evidence to support. Like evolution. Do you always build moronic strawman arguments and attempt to attack those, or is this a new thing just for me to welcome me to the forum?

Geez, if only those racist libtards were nicer to Alan Keyes, he would have been the first blackity-black president!
And don't forget Herman Cain, a true victim of libtard racism.
Yes he was a victim of the racist left media....

Yeah, the racist left media ... oh, you mean the GOP pollster that leaked his sexual harassment suits?

There's Something Very Weird About The Herman Cain Sexual Harassment Scandal - Business Insider

You can set your watch by it ... anytime a conservative gets caught doing ANYTHING untoward, it's always the fault of the "liberal media." This from the hypocrites who preach about "personal responsibility."

Then you're not worth the time to even bother attempting to have a discussion with.
It is progressives who champion millions of dead babies and lynchings and segregation and cop killing and mass murder zones and crushing debt that would destroy our children and on and on and on . Progressives consistently choose evil

Forum List

Back