Democrats hate Carson because he is black

Geez, if only those racist libtards were nicer to Alan Keyes, he would have been the first blackity-black president!
And don't forget Herman Cain, a true victim of libtard racism.
Yes he was a victim of the racist left media....

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Yeah, the racist left media ... oh, you mean the GOP pollster that leaked his sexual harassment suits?

There's Something Very Weird About The Herman Cain Sexual Harassment Scandal - Business Insider

You can set your watch by it ... anytime a conservative gets caught doing ANYTHING untoward, it's always the fault of the "liberal media." This from the hypocrites who preach about "personal responsibility."
The lie that a leftist started

Conservatives are not racist. Again democrats lie about thier true nature

if you are an example they are racist to the core.....and ask the 2nd grader down the street how to spell "their".....you have been spelling it "thier"....dumbass...
I knew I was dealing with little more than a partisan hack when I saw "democrat party" in his post. That's a tell-tale sign you're dealing with one of those "conservatives are never wrong; liberals are pure evil" infants.
Yes progressives are pure evil....

Then you're not worth the time to even bother attempting to have a discussion with.
It is progressives who champion millions of dead babies and lynchings and segregation and cop killing and mass murder zones and crushing debt that would destroy our children and on and on and on . Progressives consistently choose evil

Now that's an even better meltdown. Third time's a charm. Let it all hang out!!!!!!!

if you are an example they are racist to the core.....and ask the 2nd grader down the street how to spell "their".....you have been spelling it "thier"....dumbass...
I knew I was dealing with little more than a partisan hack when I saw "democrat party" in his post. That's a tell-tale sign you're dealing with one of those "conservatives are never wrong; liberals are pure evil" infants.

Then you're not worth the time to even bother attempting to have a discussion with.
It is progressives who champion millions of dead babies and lynchings and segregation and cop killing and mass murder zones and crushing debt that would destroy our children and on and on and on . Progressives consistently choose evil

Now that's an even better meltdown. Third time's a charm. Let it all hang out!!!!!!!
Only a fool like you would call the truth a melt down

Geez, if only those racist libtards were nicer to Alan Keyes, he would have been the first blackity-black president!
And don't forget Herman Cain, a true victim of libtard racism.
Yes he was a victim of the racist left media....

Yeah, the racist left media ... oh, you mean the GOP pollster that leaked his sexual harassment suits?

There's Something Very Weird About The Herman Cain Sexual Harassment Scandal - Business Insider

You can set your watch by it ... anytime a conservative gets caught doing ANYTHING untoward, it's always the fault of the "liberal media." This from the hypocrites who preach about "personal responsibility."
The lie that a leftist started

Prove it, big guy.

What a load of horseshit.

If you vote democrat you are a racist even those who lie and say they are independent

i vote democrat?....boy are you a clueless ass.....show me a post of me supporting the old farts they have running.....matter of fact show a post of mine supporting a democrat.....so i guess you are a racist because you vote republican right?........
By your own posts we see you lie about who you support. Your a closet bigot.... funny thing is the only one you are fooling is yourself

By your own posts we see you lie about who you support.
so in other words because i dont agree with you on certain things that must mean im a democrat,right?...so what about the issues i agree with republicans on?....does that not mean i must be a republican than?....your problem is that your small little mind just cant comprehend how some people can possibly not be 100% with your fucked up parties ideas.....and dont worry people like dean and dottie are just like you only they are lefties....
Your a closet bigot
and yet like your brother dean you cant find one example of me being one.....my family has Moor blood flowing through our bloodline and i have said this many times before,so its not a new thing....im darker than many Mexicans where i live....now lets talk about your bigotry....
You again supper racism by one not supporting a black man running for office and two supporting progressive policies

so im supposed to support the guy just because he is black?....that sounds like what the republicans were saying the democrats were pushing with Obama.....you must be a democrat......and yea i support some liberal policies....how about the conservative ones i have supported here?.....like i said thantoes,you just cant comprehend someone who does not support nothing but far right policies,your brain is to addled with your parties bullshit.....i know "addled" its a new word to you....look it up....if you cant do it have the 2nd grader down the street help you.....
"so im supposed to support the guy just because he is black?"
, Should Carson win the GOP nomination, On election day 2016, I believe many liberals will find themselves at a cross roads over that very issue. Many so called moderate whites took the path of least resistance and voted for Obama fearing they may be labeled as racist by friends and acquaintances had they not done so.
So here we are, asking ourselves if history will repeat itself. Will those same moderates feel the pressure to vote identity politics?....Some will say "hey we've done the "vote for the black guy thing. Now its time to vote for a woman"...Of course that is predicated on Clinton even winning the Dem nomination.....
"Supposed to"?.....No...Pressured to? Perhaps,,,, In 2008 it was estimated that many White so called moderates residing in suburbs were the votes Obama needed to become president.
These are some of the most insular neighborhoods in the nation. Everyone has the same or similar type employment. Shop at the same stores. Their kids play the same sports. They go to the same schools. Everyone knows everyone else's business. These people have a very strong awareness of "belonging" .....Part of the reason so many suburbanites voted for Obama is because of peer pressure. Heaven for bid the neighborhood gossips found out one their own went outside the box and voted for Mc Cain. The fear was their kids would suddenly stop getting invited to birthday parties and play groups. The parents pull their kids off the sports teams. The adults stop getting invited to the neighborhood July 4th block party and out to dinner. The phone stops ringing.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Does this explain why RW'ers hate Obama?
That question does not rise to the level of vapidity

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

I guess that's why "the left" is always so nice to the white conservatives who say ridiculous things.

Are you lashing pit because you have been exposed as a racist?

its easy for stupid people to call someone a racist....whats hard is showing an example....something you havent been able to do as of yet....so do you assholes really put holes in your pillow cases?....

I guess that's why "the left" is always so nice to the white conservatives who say ridiculous things.

Are you lashing pit because you have been exposed as a racist?

Please tell us exactly what Harry Dresden posted that was "racist." Go ahead. I've got time.
most racist try and disguise their own racism by calling others racists......this dumbass has been called on his racism many times since he has been here because of his comments about blacks and obama... he is still trying to figure out what is wrong with how he spells their.....

i vote democrat?....boy are you a clueless ass.....show me a post of me supporting the old farts they have running.....matter of fact show a post of mine supporting a democrat.....so i guess you are a racist because you vote republican right?........
By your own posts we see you lie about who you support. Your a closet bigot.... funny thing is the only one you are fooling is yourself

By your own posts we see you lie about who you support.
so in other words because i dont agree with you on certain things that must mean im a democrat,right?...so what about the issues i agree with republicans on?....does that not mean i must be a republican than?....your problem is that your small little mind just cant comprehend how some people can possibly not be 100% with your fucked up parties ideas.....and dont worry people like dean and dottie are just like you only they are lefties....
Your a closet bigot
and yet like your brother dean you cant find one example of me being one.....my family has Moor blood flowing through our bloodline and i have said this many times before,so its not a new thing....im darker than many Mexicans where i live....now lets talk about your bigotry....
You again supper racism by one not supporting a black man running for office and two supporting progressive policies

so im supposed to support the guy just because he is black?....that sounds like what the republicans were saying the democrats were pushing with Obama.....you must be a democrat......and yea i support some liberal policies....how about the conservative ones i have supported here?.....like i said thantoes,you just cant comprehend someone who does not support nothing but far right policies,your brain is to addled with your parties bullshit.....i know "addled" its a new word to you....look it up....if you cant do it have the 2nd grader down the street help you.....
"so im supposed to support the guy just because he is black?"
, Should Carson win the GOP nomination, On election day 2016, I believe many liberals will find themselves at a cross roads over that very issue. Many so called moderate whites took the path of least resistance and voted for Obama fearing they may be labeled as racist by friends and acquaintances had they not done so.
So here we are, asking ourselves if history will repeat itself. Will those same moderates feel the pressure to vote identity politics?....Some will say "hey we've done the "vote for the black guy thing. Now its time to vote for a woman"...Of course that is predicated on Clinton even winning the Dem nomination.....
"Supposed to"?.....No...Pressured to? Perhaps,,,, In 2008 it was estimated that many White so called moderates residing in suburbs were the votes Obama needed to become president.
These are some of the most insular neighborhoods in the nation. Everyone has the same or similar type employment. Shop at the same stores. Their kids play the same sports. They go to the same schools. Everyone knows everyone else's business. These people have a very strong awareness of "belonging" .....Part of the reason so many suburbanites voted for Obama is because of peer pressure. Heaven for bid the neighborhood gossips found out one their own went outside the box and voted for Mc Cain. The fear was their kids would suddenly stop getting invited to birthday parties and play groups. The parents pull their kids off the sports teams. The adults stop getting invited to the neighborhood July 4th block party and out to dinner. The phone stops ringing.
well if i dont support carson just because he is black thanatoes will say im a racist.....dean said that to anyone who was against obama....great minds think alike....dean and thanatoes who would have known.....

Not a Carson fan, but agree that Democrats are racists.

Anti-gun laws were originally anti-black laws:

"In the modern period, too, there was a hugely reactionary bent to gun-control campaigns. In the early 20th century new laws, such as the 1911 Sullivan Law in New York City, were passed to prevent the huge influx of immigrants from southern and eastern Europe from getting their hands on guns"

They Really Hate Ben Carson
The Left's campaign to destroy another high-profile black Republican is in full swing.
October 16, 2015
Dennis Prager

ben_carson_for_prez_lol.jpg

The invective against Dr. Ben Carson coming from the left is extraordinary, even for the left. Now that Carson, one of the pre-eminent brain surgeons in America, has become a viable candidate for president, the left has labelled him everything awful it can come up with. One left-wing columnist, Charles Blow of The New York Times, even disparaged his intelligence.

But there were two attacks made this past week that should be beyond the pale even for the left.

The left is in full-blown smear-Carson mode. He is, after all, the left's worst nightmare — a black Republican who is brilliant, kind and widely admired, including by many blacks.

It is a rule of left-wing life that black Republicans must have their names and reputations destroyed. The left knows that if blacks do not vote overwhelmingly Democrat, Democrats cannot win a national election.

So, the smearing of Dr. Ben Carson has just begun.

They Really Hate Ben Carson

Right. #eyeroll

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.
Oh bullshit......You libs cannot stand when a black person of any import goes "off the reservation"....
Do you really want me to post links to examples of liberals attacking black conservatives and embarrass the shot out of you?
It is your side that is steeped in the politics of identity. For Christ's sake most of you freely admit the only reason you voted for Obama was due to his race.
Is it possible for you to be any more dishonest?
So it is OK for liberals to attack White conservatives but not Black conservatives?

Non-black non-conservatives cannot attack non-liberal blacks.

Non-black non-liberals cannot attack non-conservative blacks.

If they do, they are racist and hate blacks. Period.

Oh, and if a black person attacks a black person from a different ideology, they are an Uncle Tom.

If the PC Police want to make and enforce all these silly, shallow, dishonest, fucked up rules based on something as irrelevant as skin color, they should have to live by them, too.

Last edited:
Thread summary:

Most conservatives are too wimpy to face a liberal in an honest debate. Hence, they often try to deflect from the topic by making up these endless tear-filled stories about how the mean ol' liberals are always calling them a racist.

Obviously, such nonsense is too ridiculous to fool anyone outside of the conservative cult. It's much like a devout Islamicist yelling "Allahu Ahkbar!". The point of the shouting isn't to convince anyone. The point is to publicly demonstrate to their fellow cultists what a loyal member of the cult they are.

Thread summary:

Most conservatives are too wimpy to face a liberal in an honest debate. Hence, they often try to deflect from the topic by making up these endless tear-filled stories about how the mean ol' liberals are always calling them a racist.

Obviously, such nonsense is too ridiculous to fool anyone outside of the conservative cult. It's much like a devout Islamicist yelling "Allahu Ahkbar!". The point of the shouting isn't to convince anyone. The point is to publicly demonstrate to their fellow cultists what a loyal member of the cult they are.
Or the truth is that all progressives are racist

Thread summary:

Um, conservatives are generally the ones that want to discuss issues while libs are desperately trying to suppress debate by screaming "racist".

YOur post indicates that you might be new to this planet.

Welcome to Earth.

I recommend pizza. It is good Earth food.

And Beer.:beer:

I'm absolutely amazed by how many regressive leftists continue to miss the point of this thread.

Yes, deflection is the entire point, because that's the point of PC in the first place. You people scream "racist" at every opportunity to put your target on the defensive and deflect from the issue, and now that stupid little game is being played on you.

This has already been pointed out multiple times and you still don't see it.

And yes, it truly is nonsense, but you folks keep doing it - yet you don't see when it's being done back.

I really assumed you folks would see this. Amazing.

I'm absolutely amazed by how many regressive leftists continue to miss the point of this thread.

In contrast, we liberals aren't amazed at your ongoing scam, being how you've been doing it for so many years, and being that you're not capable of anything else.

Yes, deflection is the entire point,

Ah, an honest conservative at last, owning up to his scam.

because that's the point of PC in the first place.

And we liberals will continue to reject your PC victimhood act.

at every opportunity to put your target on the defensive and deflect from the issue, and now that stupid little game is being played on you.

It's always been the only game you play. The liberals try to discuss things in a color-blind and gender-blind manner, but the conservatives can only think in terms of race and gender.

Since we agree on everything, and since most conservatives will be unwilling to abandon their dependence on framing everything as a race or gender issue, there's not much left to discuss.

Forum List

Back