Democrats hate Carson because he is black

Carson is wrong on most of the issues, acknowledging that fact is not being "racist."
but yet when someone disagreed with obama they were called racist by assholes like you and dean...thats different right dean?....
When people sound like racists they are called racist.

Which is why democrats are called racists.
Carson is wrong on most of the issues, acknowledging that fact is not being "racist."
but yet when someone disagreed with obama they were called racist by assholes like you and dean...thats different right dean?....

We are called racists because of the old Karl Rove tactic of accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of. No one intelligent accepts this other than idiots on the right who are too dense to realize that the tactic is in effect.
You are racists because of your actions both past and present

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
i have never seen nukes be a racist.....

I think liberals criticism of Republican racism stems not from their dislike of Obama's policies but rather labeling Obama as un-American and non-Christian. I know that's what I would use to bait a liberal.
Republican racism use to be overt now it's more subtle. He's not a Christian or an American is another way to say he's different than us.

Barack "Hussein" Obama
He is not a "real" American
We can't be sure he isn't a Muslim
Obama is "divisive"
He can't speak without a teleprompter

Racist? How can that be racist if we didn't call him n*gger?
We already know you are racist. Why do you keep bringing up shit hillary created?

i have never seen rw be a racist....

The GOP has Rubio, Cruz and Carson running.

One of those folks is a shoe in for the Nominee right?

It's almost a lock that the inclusive GOP will have a minority candidate!
Hey did you watch the democrat debate? I bet the non white candidate is a shoe in right? ..... except there is none.

Elect one black man to any high office and then we can talk.

Colon Powell, Condi Rice, Herman Cain & Ben Carson are unelectable in the GOP because they are black. They can't win a Governors seat, a Senate seat or be a GOP House of Rep because Republican voters are racist.

But its ok for Bush to pick a couple of tokens who will do exactly what he says and so it appears as if the GOP is inclusive.

But until you elect a black, STFU please!
i dont think bush was calling the shots......

I think liberals criticism of Republican racism stems not from their dislike of Obama's policies but rather labeling Obama as un-American and non-Christian. I know that's what I would use to bait a liberal.
Republican racism use to be overt now it's more subtle. He's not a Christian or an American is another way to say he's different than us.

Barack "Hussein" Obama
Obama is "divisive"

We already know you are racist. Why do you keep bringing up shit hillary created?

Racists never see racism in thier comrades

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.
Lol wrong. The libs are scared to death that the republicans will elect a black man putting all their lies about republicans being racist to bed
Do not hold your breath on this one.
I don't know. Carson is rising in the polls. The people are donating to his campaign. It's looking good.

Barack "Hussein" Obama
Obama is "divisive"

prove im a racist....dean called me one and yet he could not give an example,maybe you will have better luck....lets go fuckhead i have 40 thousand plus posts to look at find me one...or are you going to dance like dean did?....

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

So that is the only excuse you could come up with?

We are called racists because of the old Karl Rove tactic of accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of. No one intelligent accepts this other than idiots on the right who are too dense to realize that the tactic is in effect.

What is funny about this is I have been accused of being a racist towards Whites and now I am accused of being a racist towards Blacks. I wish these guys would make up their minds.

What is funny about this is I have been accused of being a racist towards Whites and now I am accused of being a racist towards Blacks. I wish these guys would make up their minds.

Maybe you are just racist to everyone!

Hey, would that not make you a misanthrope?:eek:

Barack "Hussein" Obama
Obama is "divisive"

prove im a racist....dean called me one and yet he could not give an example,maybe you will have better luck....lets go fuckhead i have 40 thousand plus posts to look at find me one...or are you going to dance like dean did?....
He makes claims but has nothing to back them up.

Or I am not a racist and they are full of it, which is the truth.

Or I am not a racist and they are full of it, which is the truth.
We get it. You are not a racist, but you don't like Carson because he's uppity.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed...

Sure, but have you seen his birth certificate yet?

:alcoholic:

Would you be able to provide any proof, or is this just a wild assertation?

easily; just look at what the Left says about him; clearly they hate him because Carson isnt the kind of Black man the Left demands, a victim.
Disagreeing with him and not thinking he would make a good President is not hatred, but opinion.

calling him a "token, Uncle Tom...etc" is hatred, not disagreeing with him or merely thinking he would not make a good President.

Try again...................
Most people just disagree with him. By your thinking, everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist.
everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist
i have been in many a thread were that was happening....back in the old format when Obama was first running poet,dean,lakota,dottie and jones and many others used to say that quite a bit....and i do realize that many righties here are racist....but these jerks used to say this to even people who treated the Pres with respect....
"just say what you really mean...its the black guy in the white house you hate"....
Here's the funny thing: That's what the whole thread is about, and it appears that these people don't even realize it.

When they are called a racist, they get angry and defensive, they demand proof, and it CLEARLY doesn't even occur to them that the tables are simply being turned on them.

Now they know what it has been like for others since 2008, the frustration of having to go on the defensive, seeing the subject changed, over a lie.

They don't like it, but they don't see that their behaviors from 2008 on are being mocked.

Actually

uppity is in reference to undue arrogance. It is used to describe anyone.
And the PC Police here have repeatedly used it to describe American Blacks in the context we're describing.

With the PC Police, use of the term "uppity" means that someone has criticized a liberal black person and must be called a racist.

Everything in context.

Actually

And the PC Police here have repeatedly used it to describe American Blacks in the context we're describing.

With the PC Police, use of the term "uppity" means that someone has criticized a liberal black person and must be called a racist.

Everything in context.
Not the PC police, but White racists who want negroes to know their place.

Actually

Everything in context.
Not the PC police, but White racists who want negroes to know their place.
You're completely missing this, even after I lay it out in detail, and it's pretty funny.

Forum List

Back