Democrats hate Carson because he is black

It's always been the only game you play. The liberals try to discuss things in a color-blind and gender-blind manner, but the conservatives can only think in terms of race and gender.

ROFLOL!!!!!!! :lmao:

Yeah, Barry, Al Sharpton, etc NEVER accuse anyone of being a 'racist' for disagreeing with failed Obama policy, agenda, and ideology....

You're such a 'racist'! :p

I'm absolutely amazed by how many regressive leftists continue to miss the point of this thread.

In contrast, we liberals aren't amazed at your ongoing scam, being how you've been doing it for so many years, and being that you're not capable of anything else.

Yes, deflection is the entire point,

Ah, an honest conservative at last, owning up to his scam.

because that's the point of PC in the first place.

And we liberals will continue to reject your PC victimhood act.

at every opportunity to put your target on the defensive and deflect from the issue, and now that stupid little game is being played on you.

It's always been the only game you play. The liberals try to discuss things in a color-blind and gender-blind manner, but the conservatives can only think in terms of race and gender.

Since we agree on everything, and since most conservatives will be unwilling to abandon their dependence on framing everything as a race or gender issue, there's not much left to discuss.
I know how important the PC game is to you folks, and I know how cranky you get when it's pointed out.

I always enjoy it when a Regressive Leftist assumes I'm a conservative because I'm anti-PC.

Fortunately, there are many people who lean left (like me) who have had enough of this, such as:

I'm absolutely amazed by how many regressive leftists continue to miss the point of this thread.

In contrast, we liberals aren't amazed at your ongoing scam, being how you've been doing it for so many years, and being that you're not capable of anything else.

at every opportunity to put your target on the defensive and deflect from the issue, and now that stupid little game is being played on you.

Since we agree on everything, and since most conservatives will be unwilling to abandon their dependence on framing everything as a race or gender issue, there's not much left to discuss.
I know how important the PC game is to you folks, and I know how cranky you get when it's pointed out.

I always enjoy it when a Regressive Leftist assumes I'm a conservative because I'm anti-PC.

Fortunately, there are many people who lean left (like me) who have had enough of this, such as:
I think it is hilarious how you think all liberals are pro PC.

Fortunately, there are many people who lean left who have had enough of this, such as:
When you start with your PC police crap, you lose all credibility.
When you deny the PC Police crap, you lose all credibility.

Fortunately, there are many honest lefties out there, and the list continues to grow:

I do?

Link?

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.
Oh bullshit......You libs cannot stand when a black person of any import goes "off the reservation"....
Do you really want me to post links to examples of liberals attacking black conservatives and embarrass the shot out of you?
It is your side that is steeped in the politics of identity. For Christ's sake most of you freely admit the only reason you voted for Obama was due to his race.
Is it possible for you to be any more dishonest?
So it is OK for liberals to attack White conservatives but not Black conservatives?
It is not ok for you people to attack black conservatives. You can't. If you want rules, you have to follow them yourselves.
But you don't....Whenever a Caucasian conservative criticizes a black liberal, you immediately trot out charges of racism. That is YOUR side's rule
Therefore you MAY NOT use the opposite reasoning for attack conservatives that happen to be black....Racism is racism. It cuts both ways.

You MUST.. Lest you lose your Lib Club Card....

Grow the fuck up.

You really don't believe the garbage you post. No one is that either dumb or dishonest. Not sure which.

Grow the fuck up.
Shut the fuck up...You slimy spineless pink shirt wearing flit boy lib....
And you ARE all politically correct. Its in your playbook.....Your side invented PC.....And it is your religion.

Grow the fuck up.
And you ARE all politically correct. Its in your playbook.....Your side invented PC.....And it is your religion.
Eat shit.

Grow the fuck up.
Eat shit.
You racists really hate being exposed huh?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Grow the fuck up.
Eat shit.

Please, quote the post of mine where I have said a single thing that's "racist." I don't have that many.

Go ahead. I'll wait. Or maybe, when you're done playing the race card (which is perfectly fine for conservatives, you fucking hypocrite) then we can have a serious discussion about Ben Carson and why I wouldn't vote for him for dog catcher.

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.
Oh bullshit......You libs cannot stand when a black person of any import goes "off the reservation"....
Do you really want me to post links to examples of liberals attacking black conservatives and embarrass the shot out of you?
It is your side that is steeped in the politics of identity. For Christ's sake most of you freely admit the only reason you voted for Obama was due to his race.
Is it possible for you to be any more dishonest?
So it is OK for liberals to attack White conservatives but not Black conservatives?
It is not ok for you people to attack black conservatives. You can't. If you want rules, you have to follow them yourselves.
But you don't....Whenever a Caucasian conservative criticizes a black liberal, you immediately trot out charges of racism. That is YOUR side's rule
Therefore you MAY NOT use the opposite reasoning for attack conservatives that happen to be black....Racism is racism. It cuts both ways.
If a White conservative is racist to a Black liberal, we call them on it. that is the rule that I follow.

Never applied for my card, never got it.

Please, quote the post of mine where I have said a single thing that's "racist." I don't have that many. Go ahead. I'll wait. Or maybe, when you're done playing the race card (which is perfectly fine for conservatives, you fucking hypocrite) then we can have a serious discussion about Ben Carson and why I wouldn't vote for him for dog catcher.
That's a racist thing to say. You're a racist.

Here are The Rules, from Post 695:

Non-black non-conservatives cannot attack non-liberal blacks.

Non-black non-liberals cannot attack non-conservative blacks.

If they do, they are racist and hate blacks. Period.

Oh, and if a black person attacks a black person from a different ideology, they are an Uncle Tom.

If the PC Police want to make and enforce all these silly, shallow, dishonest, fucked up rules based on something as irrelevant as skin color, they should have to live by them, too.

I'd ask the righties here if it upsets them, the way everyone now just laughs at the transparently dishonest use of their precious race and gender cards, but there's no need. Just look at this thread. They're all in a state of meltdown. Political correctness is all the poor conservatives have, and it's failing hilariously. They've got nuthin' now and they know it, hence their current flailing.

Life is good. Time to stock up on the popcorn, as it's going to be an amusing year.

I'd ask the righties here if it upsets them, the way everyone now just laughs at the transparently dishonest use of their precious race and gender cards, but there's no need. Just look at this thread. They're all in a state of meltdown. Political correctness is all the poor conservatives have, and it's failing hilariously. They've got nuthin' now and they know it, hence their current flailing.

Life is good. Time to stock up on the popcorn, as it's going to be an amusing year.

You do realize that he is just mirroring lib actions, right?

I mean, you aren't that dumb, right?

I realize you're making up fantasy stories of "lib actions" to justify your own bad behavior.

Are you dumb enough to think your attempted deception isn't that obvious to everyone?

I realize you're making up fantasy stories of "lib actions" to justify your own bad behavior.

Are you dumb enough to think your attempted deception isn't that obvious to everyone?

Err, no, if anything he is being generous in how hypocritical the lib use of Race and the Race Card is.

The thing for you to do here is realize that you are part of something that is racist and to stop doing that.

Grow the fuck up.
Eat shit.

Please, quote the post of mine where I have said a single thing that's "racist." I don't have that many.

Go ahead. I'll wait. Or maybe, when you're done playing the race card (which is perfectly fine for conservatives, you fucking hypocrite) then we can have a serious discussion about Ben Carson and why I wouldn't vote for him for dog catcher.
There I quoted the racist post for you

Forum List

Back