Democrats hate Carson because he is black

When people sound like racists they are called racist.

Which is why democrats are called racists.

We are called racists because of the old Karl Rove tactic of accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of. No one intelligent accepts this other than idiots on the right who are too dense to realize that the tactic is in effect.
You are racists because of your actions both past and present

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
i have never seen nukes be a racist.....

We are called racists because of the old Karl Rove tactic of accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of. No one intelligent accepts this other than idiots on the right who are too dense to realize that the tactic is in effect.

What is funny about this is I have been accused of being a racist towards Whites and now I am accused of being a racist towards Blacks. I wish these guys would make up their minds.
what i find funny is when someone says you are a racist but just cant seem to find an example...

easily; just look at what the Left says about him; clearly they hate him because Carson isnt the kind of Black man the Left demands, a victim.
Disagreeing with him and not thinking he would make a good President is not hatred, but opinion.

calling him a "token, Uncle Tom...etc" is hatred, not disagreeing with him or merely thinking he would not make a good President.

Try again...................
Most people just disagree with him. By your thinking, everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist.
everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist
i have been in many a thread were that was happening....back in the old format when Obama was first running poet,dean,lakota,dottie and jones and many others used to say that quite a bit....and i do realize that many righties here are racist....but these jerks used to say this to even people who treated the Pres with respect....
"just say what you really mean...its the black guy in the white house you hate"....
Here's the funny thing: That's what the whole thread is about, and it appears that these people don't even realize it.

When they are called a racist, they get angry and defensive, they demand proof, and it CLEARLY doesn't even occur to them that the tables are simply being turned on them.

Now they know what it has been like for others since 2008, the frustration of having to go on the defensive, seeing the subject changed, over a lie.

They don't like it, but they don't see that their behaviors from 2008 on are being mocked.
yea but mac...when you use that against those who did not go that route like dean did....yea it would be offensive to that person...dean said i was one twice in a thread,when i asked him to prove it i have been getting a dance for the last 2 months from him....i call it "dean talk"...and now this hemorrhoid named thantosis implied i was one....do you think he will prove it?....do the dean waltz?....or just leave the thread?...

Disagreeing with him and not thinking he would make a good President is not hatred, but opinion.

calling him a "token, Uncle Tom...etc" is hatred, not disagreeing with him or merely thinking he would not make a good President.

Try again...................
Most people just disagree with him. By your thinking, everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist.
everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist
i have been in many a thread were that was happening....back in the old format when Obama was first running poet,dean,lakota,dottie and jones and many others used to say that quite a bit....and i do realize that many righties here are racist....but these jerks used to say this to even people who treated the Pres with respect....
"just say what you really mean...its the black guy in the white house you hate"....
Here's the funny thing: That's what the whole thread is about, and it appears that these people don't even realize it.

When they are called a racist, they get angry and defensive, they demand proof, and it CLEARLY doesn't even occur to them that the tables are simply being turned on them.

Now they know what it has been like for others since 2008, the frustration of having to go on the defensive, seeing the subject changed, over a lie.

They don't like it, but they don't see that their behaviors from 2008 on are being mocked.
yea but mac...when you use that against those who did not go that route like dean did....yea it would be offensive to that person...dean said i was one twice in a thread,when i asked him to prove it i have been getting a dance for the last 2 months from him....i call it "dean talk"...and now this hemorrhoid named thantosis implied i was one....do you think he will prove it?....do the dean waltz?....or just leave the thread?...
Hey, remember, the PC Police make the rules!

What is funny about this is I have been accused of being a racist towards Whites and now I am accused of being a racist towards Blacks. I wish these guys would make up their minds.
what i find funny is when someone says you are a racist but just cant seem to find an example...
If you vote democrat you are a racist even those who lie and say they are independent

If you vote democrat you are a racist even those who lie and say they are independent

i vote democrat?....boy are you a clueless ass.....show me a post of me supporting the old farts they have running.....matter of fact show a post of mine supporting a democrat.....so i guess you are a racist because you vote republican right?........

i vote democrat?....boy are you a clueless ass.....show me a post of me supporting the old farts they have running.....matter of fact show a post of mine supporting a democrat.....so i guess you are a racist because you vote republican right?........
By your own posts we see you lie about who you support. Your a closet bigot.... funny thing is the only one you are fooling is yourself

By your own posts we see you lie about who you support. Your a closet bigot.... funny thing is the only one you are fooling is yourself

By your own posts we see you lie about who you support.
so in other words because i dont agree with you on certain things that must mean im a democrat,right?...so what about the issues i agree with republicans on?....does that not mean i must be a republican than?....your problem is that your small little mind just cant comprehend how some people can possibly not be 100% with your fucked up parties ideas.....and dont worry people like dean and dottie are just like you only they are lefties....
Your a closet bigot
and yet like your brother dean you cant find one example of me being one.....my family has Moor blood flowing through our bloodline and i have said this many times before,so its not a new thing....im darker than many Mexicans where i live....now lets talk about your bigotry....

so in other words because i dont agree with you on certain things that must mean im a democrat,right?...so what about the issues i agree with republicans on?....does that not mean i must be a republican than?....your problem is that your small little mind just cant comprehend how some people can possibly not be 100% with your fucked up parties ideas.....and dont worry people like dean and dottie are just like you only they are lefties....
Your a closet bigot
and yet like your brother dean you cant find one example of me being one.....my family has Moor blood flowing through our bloodline and i have said this many times before,so its not a new thing....im darker than many Mexicans where i live....now lets talk about your bigotry....
You again supper racism by one not supporting a black man running for office and two supporting progressive policies

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.
Oh bullshit......You libs cannot stand when a black person of any import goes "off the reservation"....
Do you really want me to post links to examples of liberals attacking black conservatives and embarrass the shot out of you?
It is your side that is steeped in the politics of identity. For Christ's sake most of you freely admit the only reason you voted for Obama was due to his race.
Is it possible for you to be any more dishonest?

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.
Oh ya the women saying they are voting with their vaginas don't care about gender lolol
These libs are SO full of shit.

Lol wrong. The libs are scared to death that the republicans will elect a black man putting all their lies about republicans being racist to bed
Do not hold your breath on this one.
Thanks for confirming. You libs are scared to death of a Carson GOP nomination.
In order for you to be consistent, you are almost forced to vote for him. This is because you do not want to be looked upon by your friends as a racist...

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Uh no, he's being attacked because he's a lunatic who says Satan and scientists are in cahoots. :)
And you made that up to justify your double standard.
You're pissed of because Carson is off the left wing reservation.....In fact you people despise independent upper middle class and wealthy black people

Your a closet bigot
You again supper racism by one not supporting a black man running for office and two supporting progressive policies

so im supposed to support the guy just because he is black?....that sounds like what the republicans were saying the democrats were pushing with Obama.....you must be a democrat......and yea i support some liberal policies....how about the conservative ones i have supported here?.....like i said thantoes,you just cant comprehend someone who does not support nothing but far right policies,your brain is to addled with your parties bullshit.....i know "addled" its a new word to you....look it up....if you cant do it have the 2nd grader down the street help you.....

Last edited:
Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

I guess that's why "the left" is always so nice to the white conservatives who say ridiculous things.

I guess that's why "the left" is always so nice to the white conservatives who say ridiculous things.
Conservatives are not racist. Again democrats lie about thier true nature

When did I claim "conservatives," as a group, were "racist"? Is this the part where we start railing against an argument I didn't make?

The "real reason" Ben Carson is being "attacked" is that, despite being by all accounts a brilliant neurosurgeon, he says some unfathomably dumb things. Funny how the conservatives who whined that all liberals did was play the "Race Card" anytime Obama was "attacked" (which was never once true, btw) now have no problem doing that in spades. We call that "blatant hypocrisy" where I come from.

Geez, if only those racist libtards were nicer to Alan Keyes, he would have been the first blackity-black president!

Does this explain why RW'ers hate Obama?

if you are an example they are racist to the core.....and ask the 2nd grader down the street how to spell "their".....you have been spelling it "thier"....dumbass...

Forum List

Back