Democrats Are Accusing Just About Every Republican Of Treason And Armed Insurrection

All those bastards that had ANY hand in the events that took place in our nation's capital need to be sought after and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Sure. Just be certain they get the same protection as BLM and tiffany. Oh, wait. The protesters were let in by the Capitol police who conveniently vacated the area the lockstep press knew where to be for purpose of weaponizing the crowd into an angry mob, conveniently used like a condom for the wanton base of theirs.

The faithless legislators should resign, they have been played in the Trump Rebellion against the Constitution. They all have blood on their hands.
The saddest part of all of this is that you all believe that.

Irregardless of who believes what, EVERYONE IN THIS NATION IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS AND THE EXPRESSION OF THEM. INCLUDING LEGISLATORS

Cult45 has not respected anything anyone out of their bubble of disinformation says.
Hubris seems to attract your patronizations bent by conspiracy theories your masters put in your rage cage. Lol

Democrats are showing us exactly the fascists that they've always been.
They have accused everyone who they claim tried to object to the election of insurrection and treason.

Only the ones who took part in the riot (sedition) or made speeches encouraging those who rioted.
Yep....no speeches are allowed.
OBEY!!!

They have accused everyone who they claim tried to object to the election of insurrection and treason.

The truth is even more disturbing, outside of the high halls of government power, down here at the local, individual level. I am a fiction writer. On Twitter I am followed by several thousand fans and other assorted groupie weirdos. Yesterday a follower of mine posted a thread in my feed asking Americans if they would turn in their friends and family members if they knew they had simply been present in D.C. last week, and were Trump supporters. Thousands and thousands of people responded that they indeed would rat out even their closest family members for attending the rally in D.C. in support of our President.

So you see, even if frothing mad members of Congress such as Pelosi and Schumer were removed or checkmated in the courts before implementing their pogroms and purges against conservatives, that still leaves perhaps millions of equally rabid Trump hating American Citizens who will in an instant turn on their fellow countrymen. There is no peaceful remedy for the national cultural and political and ideological nightmare we currently face. There is no negotiating or reasoning with the zealotry of radical left democrats, either our elected democrat leaders or the millions of everyday Americans who voted for them. None of them can be swayed by the TRUTH; by morals, values, ethics or levelheaded dialogue. Radical leftist democrats do not think for themselves and have not been capable of rational thought since 2016 and before. All radical leftist democrats feed on and regurgitate is hatred for Donald Trump, the American Way, and all fellow Americans who support Trump and genuinely love their country.

I truly hate the only remedy I and many others can see to this growing national crisis. The only remedy I and many of my fellow veterans and Americans can see is armed conflict within the confines of our own national and state borders. Someone who truly loves FREEDOM, AMERICA, GOD and our CONSTITUTION must rise and organize and forcibly rein in the democrat party leaders and any other politician who seeks to cancel the rights and freedoms of We The People. Further, all news outlets which have for years broadcast lies and propaganda in support of cancelling our rights and freedoms must be shuttered—along with all complicit social media companies. Last but not least all radical leftist/Chinese/postmodernist and race based ideological propaganda must be forbidden from all educational curricula, forever. All statuary destroyed by violent leftist rioters must be restored and Critical Race Theory must be permanently banned from every aspect of our culture, as well as LGBTQ ideology in all forms. Only then will our nation begin to heal and reunite.
You are correct and precise. There is no other way out absent complete capitulation to the communist cause.

The faithless legislators should resign, they have been played in the Trump Rebellion against the Constitution. They all have blood on their hands.

Irregardless of who believes what, EVERYONE IN THIS NATION IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS AND THE EXPRESSION OF THEM. INCLUDING LEGISLATORS

Cult45 has not respected anything anyone out of their bubble of disinformation says.
Hubris seems to attract your patronizations bent by conspiracy theories your masters put in your rage cage. Lol

That was a load of nonsense that assumes I have a 'master'. :auiqs.jpg:

Back to the children's table, Jackhole.

The 126 republican legislators have violated their oath to uphold the Constitution. They are ineligible to serve.

It really is just that simple.

I wonder if the left will ever see how much harm they are doing to themselves with all this insanity. They are not winning friends, or even allies. They are on a path to self destruct and it is fun to watch

All those bastards that had ANY hand in the events that took place in our nation's capital need to be sought after and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Yeah, and don't stop there, do make sure that you go back and arrest every insurrectionist that attempted to bring this nation to it's knee's over every issue they ever could hope to imagine during the last 5 month's, no wait the last 4 years gone by. And yes arrest the rioters that decided it was smart to push there way into the capital in hopes to stop the electoral votes, and do so in a symbolic way by use of their presence being there in large numbers in hopes of.

Of course they are, but they are ineligible to serve in the government because they violated their oath to uphold the Constitution. There are some requirements for the position, you know.

They can continue to spout their sedition... Sorry, I mean state their opinions... As private citizens just like the rest of us.

The truth is even more disturbing, outside of the high halls of government power, down here at the local, individual level. I am a fiction writer. On Twitter I am followed by several thousand fans and other assorted groupie weirdos. Yesterday a follower of mine posted a thread in my feed asking Americans if they would turn in their friends and family members if they knew they had simply been present in D.C. last week, and were Trump supporters. Thousands and thousands of people responded that they indeed would rat out even their closest family members for attending the rally in D.C. in support of our President.

So you see, even if frothing mad members of Congress such as Pelosi and Schumer were removed or checkmated in the courts before implementing their pogroms and purges against conservatives, that still leaves perhaps millions of equally rabid Trump hating American Citizens who will in an instant turn on their fellow countrymen. There is no peaceful remedy for the national cultural and political and ideological nightmare we currently face. There is no negotiating or reasoning with the zealotry of radical left democrats, either our elected democrat leaders or the millions of everyday Americans who voted for them. None of them can be swayed by the TRUTH; by morals, values, ethics or levelheaded dialogue. Radical leftist democrats do not think for themselves and have not been capable of rational thought since 2016 and before. All radical leftist democrats feed on and regurgitate is hatred for Donald Trump, the American Way, and all fellow Americans who support Trump and genuinely love their country.

I truly hate the only remedy I and many others can see to this growing national crisis. The only remedy I and many of my fellow veterans and Americans can see is armed conflict within the confines of our own national and state borders. Someone who truly loves FREEDOM, AMERICA, GOD and our CONSTITUTION must rise and organize and forcibly rein in the democrat party leaders and any other politician who seeks to cancel the rights and freedoms of We The People. Further, all news outlets which have for years broadcast lies and propaganda in support of cancelling our rights and freedoms must be shuttered—along with all complicit social media companies. Last but not least all radical leftist/Chinese/postmodernist and race based ideological propaganda must be forbidden from all educational curricula, forever. All statuary destroyed by violent leftist rioters must be restored and Critical Race Theory must be permanently banned from every aspect of our culture, as well as LGBTQ ideology in all forms. Only then will our nation begin to heal and reunite.
You are correct and precise. There is no other way out absent complete capitulation to the communist cause.
I have plenty of ammo.

Republican blamed BLM because the protest drew people who wanted to cause trouble and did. BLM did not recruit then nor tell them to cause violence. Yet when the shoe is on the other foot and someone actually tells the protesters to "stop the steal" and the only place to go is to the Capitol where they are finalizing the election process. He was angry with Pence who had said he could do nothing. This was just before he left to address the crowd. Trump wanted him to do something and when it became obvious then Trump played his last card. His supporter were in Washington and all they needed was his approval for what was to come. He wanted them to stop the process so that he can stay in power. Which is what a authoritarian would demand. Pence denied him and he made got even.

Now it appears that the FBI was paying attention to social media outlet and should have warned Congress, capitol police, and others that there might be trouble. It is what they knew and when did they know it.

The deeper question is did Trump know it? Got to love deep state stuff.

Last edited:
I disagree. Some probably believe their particular arguments. Some are doing it because their constituents demanded it, and some of them were being party animals. None of those things deserve losing their elected seats! Big corporate donors are cutting off their campaign funds, so they'll pay for the consequences of playing along with Donald come reelection time.

Any Fucking Republican who voted against the Certification of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris AFTER the Invasion of the U.S. Capitol by ARMED SUPPORTERS OF THE TRAITOR 45 IS GUILTY OF SEDITION AND TREASON.
No, it was their Constitutional right, and if they knew it was bullshit, they also knew it was symbolic and would make their voters happy. Not everyone who believes in voter fraud is an insurrectionist! You might not like it, but those people at home who've been conned aren't all criminals. It's a Rep's job to speak for his/her constituents. Leave them be.

“Trump Rebellion”?

You people live in la-la land. Keep your moronic fantasies to yourself.

Forum List

Back