Armed Protests Being Planned in all 50 States

This is what happens when Tyrants try to take a free nation, steal elections and install Communist puppets
Anyone who values their freedom and does not want to live under a dictatorship should join in.
There will be no freedom, no peace without sacrifice.

Of course, I can't go.......The new season of my favorite show is coming out on Netflix YAY !!! <sarc>
Exactly.

January 4 2021
“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.
“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”
“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

March 3 2020
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises communist.
His cult praises communism.

Then on January 6th........................they tried................and failed.

Fucking liar. You or the Nazi hate site that does your thinking flat out made up the fake quote in orange.

[URL unfurl="true"https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-georgia-corrected-report-fraud-call-]1.5951110[/URL]
Totally different phone call, you fucking moron.
Even your own link has Trump's quote.
"All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have," Trump said. "Because we won the state."

Which your link doesn't dispute, idiot.

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.
Trump has every right to demand the votes that are legally his.
Sure he does, through the courts or recounts which there were two.
You can't "demand" anything from anyone involved in the election/voting process.
When you do, like the orange, retard did, that's a crime.

You can't "demand" anything from anyone involved in the election/voting process.
There was a crime alright, but Trump didn't commit it. The Democrat party did.

Yes, but the quote is a lie fabricated by the Nazis and spread by the little Goebbels of the party press. It was debunked back in March.

Sure, that's why Georgia's DA dropped their case...............................NOT.

This is what happens when Tyrants try to take a free nation, steal elections and install Communist puppets
Anyone who values their freedom and does not want to live under a dictatorship should join in.
There will be no freedom, no peace without sacrifice.

Of course, I can't go.......The new season of my favorite show is coming out on Netflix YAY !!! <sarc>
Exactly.

January 4 2021
“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”
“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

March 3 2020
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises communist.
His cult praises communism.

Then on January 6th........................they tried................and failed.
Trump was tweaking you. You creatures have absolutely no sense of humor.
Of course he was, that's what the Trump cult always claim, when their dear leader say's something stupid.

Funny, never heard the the retard laugh or even seen him smirk but he was "joking".

There was a crime alright, but Trump didn't commit it. The Democrat party did.
Don't see/hear of any charges against democrats, just Trump.

"All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have," Trump said. "Because we won the state."

Fucking liar.

You Nazis LIED for months - now you stupidly think you can revive the lie with no one calling you on it. It's the way you Nazi fucks operate.

Yes, but the quote is a lie fabricated by the Nazis and spread by the little Goebbels of the party press. It was debunked back in March.

Sure, that's why Georgia's DA dropped their case...............................NOT.
The call is there for anyone to listen to. You Nazis are pathological fucking liars - fact.

Fucking liar.

You Nazis LIED for months - now you stupidly think you can revive the lie with no one calling you on it. It's the way you Nazi fucks operate.
You lying fucking moron.
From your own link, which you can't or didn't read.

"But they are shredding ballots, in my opinion, based on what I’ve heard. And they are removing machinery, and they’re moving it as fast as they can, both of which are criminal finds. And you can’t let it happen, and you are letting it happen. You know, I mean, I’m notifying you that you’re letting it happen. So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state".

So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break. You know, we have that in spades already.

No, we do have a way, but I don’t want to get into it. We found a way . . . excuse me, but we don’t need it because we’re only down 11,000 votes, so we don’t even need it. I personally think they’re corrupt as hell. But we don’t need that. All we have to do, Cleta, is find 11,000-plus votes.

It’s okay. It takes a little while, but let the truth come out. And the real truth is, I won by 400,000 votes. At least. That’s the real truth. But we don’t need 400,000 votes. We need less than 2,000 votes. And are you guys able to meet tomorrow, Ryan?

Your own link makes yo look like even more of a moron than everyone originally thought you were.

The call is there for anyone to listen to. You Nazis are pathological fucking liars - fact.
Right Q NUT.

The call you never listened too.

Forum List

Back