Democrats Are Accusing Just About Every Republican Of Treason And Armed Insurrection

And one of them is in our clean debate section intentionally mischaracterizing people's view to try to do just that.
That thread was very confusing. I finally figured out it's that guy who comes in and changes his name every couple months or so, has done for years. Wants a lot of control over his threads. Doesn't get it.

The dems are only hurting themselves...in the long run they will be sorry for today....

Violence was chosen by the loser of the 50 State elections, after all forms of coercion failed, after the legal attempts were rejected by the proper courts, after the.......

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent!

They wont be facing a few Capital Police next time, if they choose for there to be a next time.....
Blatantly stealing the election disenfranchises 73 plus million voters.
I guess you didn't think things through. Holding rallies at the Capitol building is not illegal and
neither is calling for justice and a restoration of our Constitutional form of government.

Punish the guilty when you identify and catch them. Don't try to compound your crimes by making
all Trump supporters criminals.
You only further implicate yourself in more crimes.

If it were blatant the losers should have plenty of evidence rather than mere allegations.

They invaded Congress violently and shut down the Constitutional process Congress was performing so, rather than restoring the Constitution they were trying to destroy it.

But that is the ultimate goal of our enemies, the destruction of the Republic

The faithless legislators should resign, they have been played in the Trump Rebellion against the Constitution. They all have blood on their hands.
The saddest part of all of this is that you all believe that.

Irregardless of who believes what, EVERYONE IN THIS NATION IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS AND THE EXPRESSION OF THEM. INCLUDING LEGISLATORS
Of course they are, but they are ineligible to serve in the government because they violated their oath to uphold the Constitution. There are some requirements for the position, you know.

They can continue to spout their sedition... Sorry, I mean state their opinions... As private citizens just like the rest of us.
Congress does not uphold the constitution----------

so supporting congress is to go against the constitution.

The faithless legislators should resign, they have been played in the Trump Rebellion against the Constitution. They all have blood on their hands.

Irregardless of who believes what, EVERYONE IN THIS NATION IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS AND THE EXPRESSION OF THEM. INCLUDING LEGISLATORS
Of course they are, but they are ineligible to serve in the government because they violated their oath to uphold the Constitution. There are some requirements for the position, you know.

They can continue to spout their sedition... Sorry, I mean state their opinions... As private citizens just like the rest of us.
Congress does not uphold the constitution----------

so supporting congress is to go against the constitution.
Republican congress-critters didn't.

Now they cannot serve.

It's really just that simple.

I disagree. Some probably believe their particular arguments. Some are doing it because their constituents demanded it, and some of them were being party animals. None of those things deserve losing their elected seats! Big corporate donors are cutting off their campaign funds, so they'll pay for the consequences of playing along with Donald come reelection time.
Undoubtedly you and everyone else has yet to learn the lessons learned over at the Chick-fil-A corporation, and this is concerning their religious convictions, and the challenges that came to them over their religious convictions. Well Chick-fil-A won the challenge, and stood up for it's convictions.

Now it's one of the most prosperous food chains in the South. It set them on high because they believed in what they believed in (trusting God), and their unwavering support in their beliefs has also benefitted them big time as well.

I disagree. Some probably believe their particular arguments. Some are doing it because their constituents demanded it, and some of them were being party animals. None of those things deserve losing their elected seats! Big corporate donors are cutting off their campaign funds, so they'll pay for the consequences of playing along with Donald come reelection time.
Undoubtedly you and everyone else has yet to learn the lessons learned over at the Chick-fil-A corporation, and this is concerning their religious convictions, and the challenges that came to them over their religious convictions. Well Chick-fil-A won the challenge, and stood up for it's convictions.

Now it's one of the most prosperous food chains in the South. It set them on high because they believed in what they believed in (trusting God), and their unwavering support in their beliefs has also benefitted them big time as well.
Chick fil A weren't involved in an argument that ultimately attempted to overthrow the Congress. Besides, they have good food. Boycotts generally last 'til the next time you want something...

Democrats are showing us exactly the fascists that they've always been.
They have accused everyone who they claim tried to object to the election of insurrection and treason.

And you are, especially you, loser!!

Every last one of them is. TRAITORS EACH AND EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM!
Tashitta Tlaib was blabbing about the badness of Trump on the Hill today. Fortunately, she didn't call him a Mother Fucker again. But her body language showed that she wanted to, as she lied her ass off like most of the other egg-on-face Democrats about how he incited the terrorists who disturbed the hate Trumpers on the Hill.

About half the American people know that the blood of small business owners and innocent bystanders as a result of the riots throughout 2020 rest in the hands of Democrats and Liberals. You turned a blind eye or raised funds to get the perpetrators of American violence out of jail. Shit, the incoming Vice President raised money for those arrested in the burning of US cities in 2020.

Cult45 has not respected anything anyone out of their bubble of disinformation says.
Hubris seems to attract your patronizations bent by conspiracy theories your masters put in your rage cage. Lol

That was a load of nonsense that assumes I have a 'master'. :auiqs.jpg:

Back to the children's table, Jackhole.
"Load of nonsense?"
Do use your dictionary app, doll, because your delinquent failure at vocabulary will make advanced debate seem like nonsense. I feel your pathos, you poor, poor creature. :aug08_031:

Chick fil A weren't involved in an argument that ultimately attempted to overthrow the Congress. Besides, they have good food. Boycotts generally last 'til the next time you want something...
Listen closely now.... You are missing the forest for the tree's..... We shall see just what kind of people American's truly are. Otherwise are they true to their convictions or not ??? Do they want to be ruled by way of their convictions or will they be ruled by those forcing them to forsake their convictions, and their families, especially their children by throwing them and their fellow Americans under the bus ???

Everyone can see just how bad the situation is, but is there a better way out ? Yes there is, and it's called trusting in God, and standing up for yourselves in life.

There's million's of you out there, yet you are being made voiceless and mindless by the one's who wish these things upon you.

Important -- When Trump said "go fight like hell", he was saying go make your voices heard in your protest, and do so peacefully and lawfully, not go make your fist heard by striking a fellow American in the face or head during the capital electoral certification process.

It's really sickening what Pelosi and her collaborators in the leadership are doing.

We know what Trump meant when speaking, but the anti-law, race baiting, word manipulating, fake outrage, fake news Democrats by way of Pelosi, Schumer, and others would have the nation believe Trump was insighting a riot. It was anything but...

All those bastards that had ANY hand in the events that took place in our nation's capital need to be sought after and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
We're waiting for you lying sons of bitches.

I've been boycotting for quite sometime now, so what's taking you so long ??

I'm definitely not sending my soul to hell for supporting sinful things created by the left or supporting bad behaviour's exhibited by the left/Democrat's.

I've been boycotting for quite sometime now, so what's taking you so long ??

I'm definitely not sending my soul to hell for supporting sinful things created by the left or supporting bad behaviour's exhibited by the left/Democrat's.
I only boycott businesses that give me poor service. You're perfectly welcome to boycott whomever you please. It's no skin off my nose.

Forum List

Back