Democrats Are Accusing Just About Every Republican Of Treason And Armed Insurrection

All those bastards that had ANY hand in the events that took place in our nation's capital need to be sought after and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
How bout hung publicly by the nuts with a US flag shoved up their ass!!!
1610487695283.png

The faithless legislators should resign, they have been played in the Trump Rebellion against the Constitution. They all have blood on their hands.
Not a word against Figurehead Joe Biden's rebellion against the Constitution?

Your situational ethics, ignoring Joe Biden's rebellion against the Constitution, which is exactly what a stolen
election is, is telling.
You, or they, have blood on their hands but of course you're willfully blind when it comes to what the
democrats did stealing the election.

You have zero credence.

Nice, a variation of the I know you are but what am I routine.

Also, it's evidence of the third culprit in the Trump Insurrection, the Faux-Sphere. Parroting the CT's that go well beyond a reasonable doubt with such repetitiveness that even normal people have been swayed.

Our Constitution and our Government were attacked and they still defend the Traitor. Resignation NOW!!
Maybe because we don't hold Trump responsible for what a very small group, influenced by Antifa
undoubtedly, did on their own.

You freaks want to pretend Trump commands his followers like sheep yet you cannot explain why his
comments only compelled such a tiny fraction of followers to storm the capitol building.

Which lie do you want us to believe? Trump is a Svengali except in this instance when so many massed
hypnotized sheep failed to follow Trump's clear commands to invade the capitol.

Last edited:
Nice, a variation of the I know you are but what am I routine.
In what possible way?

Also, it's evidence of the third culprit in the Trump Insurrection, the Faux-Sphere. Parroting the CT's that go well beyond a reasonable doubt with such repetitiveness that even normal people have been swayed.
Okay. Let me know when your post comes out in English. I'll be interested to find out what
the hell all that babble is supposed to mean.

Our Constitution and our Government were attacked and they still defend the Traitor. Resignation NOW!!
Maybe because we don't hold Trump responsible for what a very small group, influenced by Antifa
undoubtedly, did on their own.

You freaks want to pretend Trump commands his followers like sheep yet you cannot explain why his
comments only compelled such a tiny fraction of followers to storm the capitol building.

Which lie do you want us to believe?

So when has this antifa, whatever that is, said anything about attacking Congress especially while in Joint Session counting the EC vote that will lead to Joe's victory and Trumps ouster from power?

So when has this antifa, whatever that is, said anything about attacking Congress especially while in Joint Session counting the EC vote that will lead to Joe's victory and Trumps ouster from power?
Are you really unclear about Antifa? Why should I give you any credence after that?
And when does Antifa make public announcements about who they intend to assault?

Back the OP. Interestingly, this is predicted by the philosophical teachings of Progressivism from the era of Woodrow Wilson, as well as the the New Left movement in the 60s. Since they are statist by nature, it is simply opportunistic to seize as much power as possible.

Democrats are showing us exactly the fascists that they've always been.
They have accused everyone who they claim tried to object to the election of insurrection and treason.

Only the ones who took part in the riot (sedition) or made speeches encouraging those who rioted.
That is not what is going on....and you know it.

M
Are you really unclear about Antifa? Why should I give you any credence after that?
And when does Antifa make public announcements about who they intend to assault?
The Antifa Leaders are causing violence and destruction they should resign
pelosicrazyjhgjhgjg2.jpg

The faithless legislators should resign, they have been played in the Trump Rebellion against the Constitution. They all have blood on their hands.
They want to cancel the vote.
Disagreement with the Democratic party is treason to the state.
Neither Trump nor his Republican supporters are in rebellion against the Constitution of the United States of America. The Democrats, sadly enough, are.

We the people have the right to keep and bear Arms, in accordance with the Constitution, a right that shall not be infringed by Democrats, but preserved and strengthened in the spirit of defending and providing for the security of "a free state" — not slave states where guns are banned.

Democrats are showing us exactly the fascists that they've always been.
They have accused everyone who they claim tried to object to the election of insurrection and treason.

Nope
If that is true, what are Republicans showing us?

What I see is how clueless, naive and easily manipulated the majority is
how determined and diabolical the puppet masters are
and how far the puppets are willing to go because they are in over their heads

Nancy should have already been arrested for treason and sedition
tried by a military tribunal, found guilty and executed...like yesterday

What went on for nearly 4 years, unchallenged, is atrocious on its own
But, what is going on now, left unchallenged, will be our undoing

They want to cancel the vote.
Disagreement with the Democratic party is treason to the state.
Neither Trump nor his Republican supporters are in rebellion against the Constitution of the United States of America. The Democrats, sadly enough, are.

We the people have the right to keep and bear Arms, in accordance with the Constitution, a right that shall not be infringed by Democrats, but preserved and strengthened in the spirit of defending and providing for the security of "a free state" — not slave states where guns are banned.

That is down right, out right Mother Fucking LIE.

The Traitor LOST. His supporters killed a Capitol Hill Police Office.

Fuck the Traitor and Mother Fuck The Fucking Traitors Fucking Supporters.

The saddest part of all of this is that you all believe that.

Irregardless of who believes what, EVERYONE IN THIS NATION IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS AND THE EXPRESSION OF THEM. INCLUDING LEGISLATORS

Cult45 has not respected anything anyone out of their bubble of disinformation says.

Doesn't it seem like democrats are trying incite violence against Trump supporters in threads like this?

New Topics

Forum List

Back