Armed Protests Being Planned in all 50 States

Also, from the story above....

" The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump. "

More "law and order" from the right wing losers.

The democrat party trying to cement the coup......this is why the coup has put in 25,000 troops in the capitol.....the obama FBI is still alive and well....creating ghosts to justify their crackdown....

Its a reasonable response considering the threats from blob supporters....

What threats? 5 years of Trump rallies, with 50-70 thousand in attendance.......no violence til the very last one when antifa and blm infiltrated to start trouble......

The FBI is now nothing more than a democrat party gestapo....
You must not remember the multiple assaults at his rallies...him saying that he would pay the legal bills for whomever "beat the crap out of them"?

Still spinning the conspiracy theory of Anitfa and BLM being the ones who were doing the invading. Its so sad.
You are absurd--you actually relate a response to rabble rousers at a rally to a year of rioting, looting, murder and deprivation of business by the left. You are a special kind of stupid.
They're all stupid liars.

You are working hard for my prejudice...

9! All deutschland-germans are not has the prejudice! The deutschland-germans never having a prejudices ever on the history! Are you need to have going the special camping place to learning how much the deutschland-germans is was never has the prejudices ever? Is do you? IS DO YOU?!!!!
Do you have any idea who idiotic sounds the expression "Deutschland-Germans"? You have no any glue what you try to speak about!

No glue? No glue? I have no glue? YOU have no glue!!!!! How dare you question my glue?

Sart with this: Germans never existed nor exist. "Germans" are an expression for us, which is the same as to call Red Indians Red Indians. Red Indians are not "Red" and they are not "Indians" and they have in many cases not much common with each other. I could call for example English speaking native Americans "deutsche Indianer", because they speak the German language English. Whether they are Germans or not depends for another German only on the level he is ready to accept what still is a German language and what is not a German language any more. By the way: The German word "Indianer" is the same as to say "member of the first nations" , because Indians are named in German "Inder" - and on reason of 2 Germans, who became Red Indians, I don't love the expression "native Americans" - although the word "America" was introduced from Germans. That's why I call native Americans still Red Indians - but the background is the German word "Indianer". I was shocked, when I met the first time in my life an US-American, who had learned to hate Red Indians.

9! All deutschland-germans are not has the prejudice! The deutschland-germans never having a prejudices ever on the history! Are you need to have going the special camping place to learning how much the deutschland-germans is was never has the prejudices ever? Is do you? IS DO YOU?!!!!
Do you have any idea who idiotic sounds the expression "Deutschland-Germans"? You have no any glue what you try to speak about!

No glue? No glue? I have no glue? YOU have no glue!!!!! How dare you question my glue?

Sart with this: Germans never existed nor exist. "Germans" are an expression for us, which is the same as to call Red Indians Red Indians. Red Indians are not "Red" and they are not "Indians" and they have in many cases not much common with each other. I could call for example English speaking native Americans "deutsche Indianer", because they speak the German language English. Whether they are Germans or not depends for another German only on the level he is ready to accept what still is a German language and what is not a German language any more. By the way: The German word "Indianer" is the same as to say "member of the first nations" , because Indians are named in German "Inder" - and on reason of 2 Germans, who became Red Indians, I don't love the expression "native Americans" - although the word "America" was introduced from Germans. That's why I call native Americans still Red Indians - but the background is the German word "Indianer". I was shocked, when I met the first time in my life an US-American, who had learned to hate Red Indians.

Are all pink deutschland-germans as batshit crazy as you?

Do you have any idea who idiotic sounds the expression "Deutschland-Germans"?.....

As idiotic as does sounds "US-American"?

Only for people who are used continoulsy to say "Americans" for "citizen of the USA". But not every American is a citizen of the USA or lives on the territorry of the USA. Give me another word for US-Amerocans instead of US-Americans. I know no other word.

You are have the be is idiotic sounds, deutschland-german.

In German I would call such a word a "Doppel-Moppel".

Do you have any idea who idiotic sounds the expression "Deutschland-Germans"?.....

Only for people who are used continoulsy to say "Americans" for "citizen of the USA". But not every American is a citizten of the USA. Give me another word for US-Amerocans instead of US-Americans. I know no other word.

You have permission to call Americans Americans, you batshit crazy deutschland-german. When does your ESL class start?

Only the people who try to know what they speak about.

Only the people who try to know what they speak about.

You tried and failed, pink deutschland-german. When does your ESL class begin?

Only for people who are used continoulsy to say "Americans" for "citizen of the USA". But not every American is a citizten of the USA. Give me another word for US-Amerocans instead of US-Americans. I know no other word.

You have permission to call Americans Americans,

I call Americans Americans. And I call people, who live on the territory of the USA or who live anywhere else in the world and are citizens of the USA "US-Americans".

you batshit crazy deutschland-german. When does your ESL class start?

I asked you what an ESL class is and got no answer from you. And because I think you try to produce formless ink for the octopussy Donald Trump I don't like to take a look at this new theme now.

Last edited:

You have permission to call Americans Americans,[/UQWot€]

I call Americansd Americans.

I asked you what an ESL class is and got no answer from you. And because I thinl´k you you try to prioduce formless ink for teh octopussy Donald Trump I don't like to take a look at this new theme now.

If you don't know what an ESL class is, pink deutschland-germaner, that is all the more proof you need one. Go ask another deutschland-germaner what it means. I've never met a deutschland-germaner with English as poor as yours. Did you ever attend any deutschland-german school at all?

I asked you what an ESL class is and got no answer from you. And because I thinl´k you you try to prioduce formless ink for teh octopussy Donald Trump I don't like to take a look at this new theme now.

If you don't know what an ESL class is, pink deutschland-germaner, that is all the more proof you need one. Go ask another deutschland-germaner what it means. I've never met a deutschland-germaner with English as poor as yours. Did you ever attend any deutschland-german school at all?

P¡nk is by the way a very popular color in Germany.

I’m sure you are, deutschland-germaner.

Sure I am. You don't speak with youselve ... although ... you do so, isn't it? And you gíve yourselve not the answers you like to hear. Would be more easy to shoot someone down. Such "arguments" hit better, isn't it? Perhaps you ignore reality as long until a prisons cell will show you the reality of murder. Do not go with a weapon to a demonstration! No one should do so! Try to learn to think and to argue and to find what's true - then perhaps sometimes you are able really to convince someone with one of your thoughts.

Last edited:

Sure I am. You don't speak with youselve ... although ... you do so, isn't it? And you gíve yourselve not the answers you like to hear. Would be more easy to shoot someone down. Such "arguments" hit better, isn't it? Perhaps you ignore reality as long until a prisons cell will show you the reality of murder. Do not go with a weapon to a demonstration! No one should do so! Try to learn to think and to argue and to find what's true - then perhaps sometimes you are able really to convince someone with one of your thoughts.

Pineapple cupcake run go do have the is. Youh a to was boot yourselve squirrel defenestrate deutschland-germaner?

Pineapple cupcake run go do have the is. Youh a to was boot yourselve squirrel defenestrate deutschland-germaner?
no comment

By supporting Trump, you were supporting a man who wanted to establish a dictatorship. And you were perfectly comfortable living under that. Because he was going to restore the racial and social hierarchy that you remember growing up. He made it OK to voice your grievance out loud and take physical action on it. The election was free and fair. A myriad of court cases dismissed. The voters spoke. And they rejected your savior. Deal with it.
'Come on man!!' That's just silly. Are you a member of any radical leftist organization like the Democrat Party?

no comment

Goooba geeeeba?

no comment

Goooba geeeeba?
no comment

no comment

Goooba geeeeba?
no comment

Ah, gorba gariiiiibu.

Forum List

Back