Democrats and the black vote

Interesting. Biden said if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black. But under Biden black unemployment is 7.1% vs. 6.0% under Trump pre COVID19 shutdowns. Hmmmm….

Where is BLM? Where is the NAACP? Where are the Democrats now that they don’t need the black vote.
Like Obama before him
Black employment is soaring under Biden

I'm sure the black race hustlers will tap into the Mah White Guilt crowd and try to get them some of that sweet covid relief shush fund money.....Those rims won't pay for themselves.

Klanrobes has been "making it rain" here in Virginia with it.....Reading every day what it's going towards I note that not one red cent of it will make any difference in my life. Fookin' Progs.

Like Obama before him
Black employment is soaring under Biden
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Black unemployment rose from 6.5% to 7.1% while that of other groups (Hispanic, White, Asian) fell. Overall, the U.S.'s unemployment rate fell to 3.9% from 4.2% with what's being described as a "disappointing" added jobs figure of 199,000.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Black unemployment rose from 6.5% to 7.1% while that of other groups (Hispanic, White, Asian) fell. Overall, the U.S.'s unemployment rate fell to 3.9% from 4.2% with what's being described as a "disappointing" added jobs figure of 199,000.
You are Cherry Picking one month

When you look at 12 MONTHS, Black unemployment is down 2.6% under Biden

LETS GO BRANDON!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

You are Cherry Picking one month

When you look at 12 MONTHS, Black unemployment is down 2.6% under Biden

LETS GO BRANDON!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
I am? Live in the present? Every other group is down but not blacks? Let’s go Brandon = F Joe Biden. Keep clapping. LOL

So little troll, why is every other group % of unemployed down and not that of black unemployment? Thanks

Interesting. Biden said if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black. But under Biden black unemployment is 7.1% vs. 6.0% under Trump pre COVID19 shutdowns. Hmmmm….

Where is BLM? Where is the NAACP? Where are the Democrats now that they don’t need the black vote.
Biden's policies have hurt them the worst. Blacks and browns are fleeing

I am? Live in the present? Every other group is down but not blacks? Let’s go Brandon = F Joe Biden. Keep clapping. LOL

So little troll, why is every other group % of unemployed down and not that of black unemployment? Thanks
When you live in the Land of Make Believe, all things are possible. They fucked up so many things so quick they just pretend and hidey seekey

Here you are playing politics in a great economy. Working hard Too

You are making a conclusion on black employment based on a one month sample
I made a conclusion based on a 12 month sample of data
Black unemployment is DOWN 2.6 percent

LETS GO BRANDON!
:dance:
One month? Nope. It’s year to date. See you don’t even understand data. I agree. Let’s go Brandon…

Forum List

Back